Sign in to follow this  
SG95

The AI is worst part of this game

SG95

Not only do many AI scavs have inhuman amounts of health, they can see in the pitch black dark of factory and other night maps perfectly without any need for night vision gear. 

I just died by getting shot in the eyes in factory by an AI scav across the map who had no NVG. This is ridiculous and unrealistic

• Upvote 1

PauleSchaule
vor 21 Minuten schrieb SG95:

Not only do many AI scavs have inhuman amounts of health, they can see in the pitch black dark of factory and other night maps perfectly without any need for night vision gear. 

I just died by getting shot in the eyes in factory by an AI scav across the map who had no NVG. This is ridiculous and unrealistic

Let me tell you. When I once started playing this game (Jan.2017) the AI was much much worse. They didn’t hide, they didn’t run, they always just back off slowly while fire ring, they shot u through closed doors etc ...I understand it can be frustrating. Just hope it will be better ;)

Silamon

I wish they would reduce scav accuracy at night, or at least make it harder for them to detect you. But like Paule said scavs used to be far worse, something along the lines of 360 no scope headshots from long range. I used to watch Kotton getting owned by scavs more often than pmcs.