MurlocBerserker

Are spawn kills on factory common?

MurlocBerserker

Why and how does this happen? I mean aren't players (that abuse it) and developers ashamed of this blatant issue? I'm new but this doesn't give me any will to play more... I just had decent gear and thought "let's try the factory map", yeah I guess not. 

image.png

skyflashde
vor 14 Minuten schrieb MurlocBerserker:

Why and how does this happen? I mean aren't players (that abuse it) and developers ashamed of this blatant issue? I'm new but this doesn't give me any will to play more... I just had decent gear and thought "let's try the factory map", yeah I guess not.

Why and how?

You spawned late right before his gun. He shot you.

No devs arent ashamed. I am ashamed for them, but that doesnt count.

Dont play Factory until you have had 5 million rubels in your stash or something.

Play Resort as a Scav and play Shoreline as a PMC.

Spectro887
5 hours ago, skyflashde said:

Why and how?

You spawned late right before his gun. He shot you.

No devs arent ashamed. I am ashamed for them, but that doesnt count.

Dont play Factory until you have had 5 million rubels in your stash or something.

Play Resort as a Scav and play Shoreline as a PMC.

Late spawn or spawn at 5 meters from another player is not the fault of those who play but of the game that is broken, so it is only the fault of the dev who in 5 years have not yet fixed this crap.

Edited by Spectro887
  • Upvote 1

MurlocBerserker
1 hour ago, Spectro887 said:

Late spawn or spawn at 5 meters from another player is not the fault of those who play but of the game that is broken, so it is only the fault of the dev who in 5 years have not yet fixed this crap.

Kinda game breaking for a 5 year old bug if you ask me, but I guess it won't be fixed. Hurray!

Nutcracker87

Yeah spawning in late and the spawns being right next to eachother is to blame. Reserve is no better you just turn left or right and fire, youll have someone in your crosshair in alot of games. 

BanditMaka

They should wait until everyone is ready to spawn in then start the raid, because imagine a racing game where you could load in at different times depending on hardware.
Is it a bug though, or design choice? What are your specs, are you using a hard drive?

Also does anyone else feel like late spawns happen more when you're solo, could be them filling the server at the last moment, maybe when added to hardware related slow loading, plus prolonged syncing, that results in being dropped in late.

Edited by BanditMaka
  • Like 1

chrisragnar

I spawned in the corridor with a box like the last three times on factory, where you get shot at from behind the truck at the end of the corridor after half a second.

Grimm285
12 hours ago, MurlocBerserker said:

Kinda game breaking for a 5 year old bug if you ask me, but I guess it won't be fixed. Hurray!

its not a bug its on purpose because of the server overload from December.  increased the chances of spawning in late to fill out servers but decreased the overall wait time to get into servers as it doesn't wait for everyone to be ready and if a spot isn't filled when the server starts, it has X amount of time to fill it still.  Most late spawns are due to the server fill system but if you notice you are not getting the timer to spawn in on most maps (Especially factory since its so tiny) then it might be your internet or computer as the issue

ShadowBY

Kinda common thing in there, sadly.. It is what it is anyways, worse thats late spawns in general, they can be annoying on any map, not only at the factory