FrOgM72

Hacked up scrub cakes

FrOgM72

this game is dead on arrival you do not  police this with a iron boot and now its going to fail if you let the hacks rule the roost ...looter shooter is going to fall on its face so hard if you let this keep going  guessing this is why we get no refunds Love this game and its a shame we cant enjoy playing it . BTW most the guys  responding to hackers post saying no its not are the guys hacking 

• Upvote 1

DrBloom
Posted (edited)

You gotta have some pretty conclusive evidence for a player to be an actual hacker, getting shot in the head across the map is pretty normal around these parts 😄 I would say maybe 90% of the accusations are with no or really poor evidence. Alot of people get heated in the moment and call out hacker. There is also a correct way to report a hacker and many people don't go via the correct channels, hence reports can be ignored or deleted.

If you have evidence post it in the corresponding thread, if not, chin up and move on.

Edited by DrBloom
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

TheWhistler
Posted (edited)

Hey there FrOfM72, yes there are hackers but, unless you play Labs and Labs only the game is not exactly unplayable. Most of us have been playing the game and running into hackers here and there, yeah it sucks but it's just before wipe so does it really matter if you are losing some things? BSG are working as hard as they can to fix the issue. As Bloom said, if you record video evidence you can help out by posting it here: 

Best of luck.

Edited by TheWhistler
  • Upvote 1

YoFatManz

Sometimes you get shot.  Them's the breaks.  

The bottom line is that if you aren't enjoying the game, quit.  Don't play it.  Nobody is forcing you to do so.  Personally, I don't worry about if I got popped by someone hacking or someone playing legit.  I'm dead either way , and I likely had fun getting there, so who cares?  They're the ones robbing themselves of the enjoyment of a heart thumping, sweaty looter, not me.

ColonelRed
On 5/22/2020 at 10:24 PM, YoFatManz said:

Sometimes you get shot.  Them's the breaks.  

The bottom line is that if you aren't enjoying the game, quit.  Don't play it.  Nobody is forcing you to do so.  Personally, I don't worry about if I got popped by someone hacking or someone playing legit.  I'm dead either way , and I likely had fun getting there, so who cares?  They're the ones robbing themselves of the enjoyment of a heart thumping, sweaty looter, not me.

but where is the fun when you get robbed of that enjoyment by some obvious hacker?

i say BSG needs to start HARDWARE banning every hacker instead of acc bans. they need an iron fist on this issue.

• Upvote 1

sYs
Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, ColonelRed said:

but where is the fun when you get robbed of that enjoyment by some obvious hacker?

i say BSG needs to start HARDWARE banning every hacker instead of acc bans. they need an iron fist on this issue.

they already do that + BE does that. We already have the BEST AC in the world. What they can do is start tracking RMT and banning user [ legit players who buy roubles ] fueling the demand for 'black market roubles'.

Can't wait for that report button.

qcgnzbgqnn631.jpg

Edited by sYs
typos - typos everywhere

YoFatManz
5 hours ago, ColonelRed said:

To be clear, I'm not opposed to hackers getting the boot.  Screw them, they're basic.  My point is that I'm not going to, particularly in a beta testing phase, let that ruin the overall experience for me.  So you lost some loot, gear, cash?  Yeah, that sucks, but we're (allegedly) on the cusp of a wipe anyway, so who cares?   

I'm not being an apologist for the cheats.  They're hot garbage and 100% deserve a nice hardware ban.

opiat3
On 5/21/2020 at 11:58 AM, FrOgM72 said:

this game is dead on arrival you do not  police this with a iron boot and now its going to fail if you let the hacks rule the roost ...looter shooter is going to fall on its face so hard if you let this keep going  guessing this is why we get no refunds Love this game and its a shame we cant enjoy playing it . BTW most the guys  responding to hackers post saying no its not are the guys hacking 

Another prophet of doom... I have been seeing this "game is gonna die" posts since i joined the game in 2017, either because of lag , netcode, fleamarket, currently cheaters... even the pay to win argument some no brainers tried to link it to EFT. But the reality that we see is more players everyday on a game that isnt even released or has the majority of its core mechanics implemented yet.

Did117

How can something that was never alive in the first place, be "allowed" to die?

Think about it, can a rock die? Can something that isn't living catch the sweet embrace of death?

Dead at launch? What launch? You really believe this game will ever launch? When? 2025? 2030? We're waiting for a teeny tiny patch that only includes new sound mechanics and flea market changes! Look how long it's taking them to release it, almost a full year!

This game relies on one thing and one thing alone, hope. That's it. Nothing else.

It's hope that makes you come back, it's hope that make's owners of this 5 year old """beta access""" scam come back. That's it. Improvements? None! They migrated to unity 2018, what change came with that? Marginal optimization improvement? More cheaters? More bugs? More patches and quicker content release? What?! Almost a year later and we got two broken weapons? If anything development grinded into a halt! The only hail mary is that there isn't quite anything like EFT in the market at moment, so people keep their hopes that this game will one day actually become a game and not some some 5+ year old """beta access""" scam that isn't supposed to be fun or a meta infested grindfest that somehow is realistic or a catering service to streamer shills...

Escape from Tarkov? Please, Escape from Wasted Potential.

opiat3
18 hours ago, Did117 said:

We're waiting for a teeny tiny patch that only includes new sound mechanics and flea market changes!

"Only" sound mechanics ?! and flea market changes?! yeah that could have been done in one day right? This just shows how much you understand of what you are talking about...

18 hours ago, Did117 said:

The only hail mary is that there isn't quite anything like EFT in the market at moment

And why is there nothing like EFT in the market? like you said this is a 5 year old beta ( with a lot of success among fps players ) so why didnt anyone as smart as you already made a competitor game? According to your knowledge its easy to do , only BSG are not interested in improving and finishing their product so why didn´t any of the other acclaimed company's already made a competitor? Maybe its not as easy to implement as you think...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Did117
16 hours ago, opiat3 said:

"Only" sound mechanics ?! and flea market changes?! yeah that could have been done in one day right? This just shows how much you understand of what you are talking about...

Wow mate didn't know that BSG actually made steam audio, oh wait they didn't...

16 hours ago, opiat3 said:

And why is there nothing like EFT in the market? like you said this is a 5 year old beta ( with a lot of success among fps players ) so why didnt anyone as smart as you already made a competitor game? According to your knowledge its easy to do , only BSG are not interested in improving and finishing their product so why didn´t any of the other acclaimed company's already made a competitor? Maybe its not as easy to implement as you think...

Ask Tencent mate...

• Confused 1

opiat3
7 hours ago, Did117 said:

Wow mate didn't know that BSG actually made steam audio, oh wait they didn't...

They have to implement it on their game dont they?!  Or do you think they just push a button and then suddenly their game has steam audio integrated?

• Sad 1

Did117
3 hours ago, opiat3 said:

They have to implement it on their game dont they?!

When the implementation cycle is almost a full year they should revise what it is they are doing in the first place, by this rate game won't launched in this century. Oh and we don't even have a clue of how good it is actually going to be... It better be perfect, or the game won't be launched this millennium.

3 hours ago, opiat3 said:

Or do you think they just push a button and then suddenly their game has steam audio integrated?

Nice non sequitur, keep it up!

opiat3
2 hours ago, Did117 said:

When the implementation cycle is almost a full year they should revise what it is they are doing in the first place, by this rate game won't launched in this century. Oh and we don't even have a clue of how good it is actually going to be... It better be perfect, or the game won't be launched this millennium.

Nice non sequitur, keep it up!

What on earth are you talking about? Implementation cycle of a year? I dont know why i even feed these trolls...