Sign in to follow this  
sirlollodod

Let a friend try the game

sirlollodod

Hi, I have a friend who is thinking to join the game.

I searched online and seems that there are no trial keys that we can get for this purpose.

What I'd like to know is: can I let my friend log in into my account so he can try to play for a couple of days, before he decides to eventually buy his own copy of the game?

He's a really close friend of mine (so no scam risk involved).

Worth noting that he's also not in the same country where I am living at the moment, even though we are both in Europe (so the account would work fine in his country too).

Thanks!

ShiroTenshi

Hello

Sharing accounts is against the TOS and may end up in your account getting banned. You can technically still risk it but knowing that it is something that BSG is actively against, you will have to do it at your own risk.

Trial keys are not exactly gone, we just don't hand them out on request anymore. Currently they are being used exclusively as prizes/rewards for contests and giveaways. Currently we have a contest on our Discord Server where you could win actual full game packages, but victory is not guaranteed.