escape from hackers

SoSoJaiQAQ

honestly , i ve been playing with my fds  for couple of hours tnt, every game in lab , we met hackers with chinese spelling name, i just wonder how BSG didnt create a Overwatch system to let us check if that was a cheater , also there should be a report button for us to report those cheater,  i met chinese cheater in every single game recently. It;s reli frustrating that chinese frokin hackers ruin every fps game, i guess battleeye is doin nth and watching us get killed by hacker

TheWhistler

Hey there, a report button in coming, it will let you report people for hacking/cheating or for vulgar names ect.. BSG knows about the hackers and are working their hardest to fix the issue. If you want to avoid hackers for a while you might want to switch between Labs and other maps, since Labs seems to be where they are the most currently. If you would like to help you can record video evidence of people cheating and report it here: 

• Sad 2
LoginTaken
7 hours ago, TheWhistler said:

If you want to avoid hackers for a while you might want to switch between Labs and other maps, since Labs seems to be where they are the most currently.

That's... depressing.

Here is something to cheer ourselves up, now imagine a hacker that killed you.....

in a dark room with a monitor with a never ending loading screen a single chair, facing the screen. The floor is rough, almost sharp. The chair is the only source of comfort, but the screen. It glows in the dark, piercing into view, even when the face is covered. At first, the light is a beacon to cling to. Overtime the light begins to burn, the loading symbol beings become more maddening. They must turn away, but the chair is fixed in one location, it can't move. Any attempt is foiled, they must sit on the floor, but as they do the concrete cuts and scratches the hands. Despite being small cuts they bleed. The blood smears the hands and face as the darkness, clouds the vision. They panic and sit back in the chair to escape the pain of the floor, the void of darkness. It goes on for hours, days, years. the pain, no, the lack of pain the lack of thought and feeling. Being unable to sleep, being unable to move from the chair that clouds the mind, and the floor that renders the flesh. They slowly become soulless, husks of their former selves.

They become what they are, a human shell unable to feel, only then do they lay down and are permitted to fade into nothing.

Or you can just imagine you are petting puppies....

Unless you are allergic, then that's terrifying and I'm sorry for making you imagine puppies.

TheWhistler
7 hours ago, LoginTaken said:

That's... depressing.

Here is something to cheer ourselves up, now imagine a hacker that killed you.....

in a dark room with a monitor with a never ending loading screen a single chair, facing the screen. The floor is rough, almost sharp. The chair is the only source of comfort, but the screen. It glows in the dark, piercing into view, even when the face is covered. At first, the light is a beacon to cling to. Overtime the light begins to burn, the loading symbol beings become more maddening. They must turn away, but the chair is fixed in one location, it can't move. Any attempt is foiled, they must sit on the floor, but as they do the concrete cuts and scratches the hands. Despite being small cuts they bleed. The blood smears the hands and face as the darkness, clouds the vision. They panic and sit back in the chair to escape the pain of the floor, the void of darkness. It goes on for hours, days, years. the pain, no, the lack of pain the lack of thought and feeling. Being unable to sleep, being unable to move from the chair that clouds the mind, and the floor that renders the flesh. They slowly become soulless, husks of their former selves.

They become what they are, a human shell unable to feel, only then do they lay down and are permitted to fade into nothing.

Or you can just imagine you are petting puppies....

Unless you are allergic, then that's terrifying and I'm sorry for making you imagine puppies.

Well written lmao. It is depressing, I don't think you should ever have to switch to maps other than the one you enjoy because of hackers but it's sadly just the case right now. Hopefully this will be worked out soon but until then, what you said.

17 hours ago, TheWhistler said:

BSG knows about the hackers and are working their hardest to fix the issue.

Thats a pretty bold claim tbh, any proof?

17 hours ago, TheWhistler said:

Hey there, a report button in coming, it will let you report people for hacking/cheating.

😂🤣

• Like 1
kamikaziking

the problem though with report button is going to create a flood of salty reports even when the reason of death was fully legitimate , im very sceptical about the day that button comes even the report thread is full of legitimate kills from people that dont even know the maps , some guy even accused of hacking the sniper scav in customs , its going to be a shitstorm of false reports  and revenge reports from clans etc ....

• Upvote 1
TheWhistler
32 minutes ago, Zyfer said:

Thats a pretty bold claim tbh, any proof?

😂🤣

https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/101399-cheater-ban

About cheaters: every day from 1500 to 2000 dishonest players are banned. Approximately 50,000 dishonest players were blocked in March. This month it is expected that there will be more of them. The team is constantly working with the BattlEye developers.

I'll stop there.

Edited by TheWhistler
AzureChimes
20 hours ago, TheWhistler said:

If you want to avoid hackers for a while you might want to switch between Labs and other maps, since Labs seems to be where they are the most currently. 

Horrible advice. They are everywhere and the reason behind their existence is RMT.

As long as the Flea Market remains, so will the hackers.

• Like 2
TheWhistler
8 minutes ago, AzureChimes said:

Horrible advice. They are everywhere and the reason behind their existence is RMT.

As long as the Flea Market remains, so will the hackers.

To call my advice horrible from your experience is not exactly the best way to go about it. They are everywhere but if you read my post I stated Labs is where they are most common. I run across less cheaters on other maps and prefer other maps anyway. Plus, it's not like they are in every raid every time. I made that statement from my experience, trying to help the person that posted this. It is not a surefire way of avoiding them completely but, it would probably help. Sure, I could have worded it better and specified *this will not remove all cheaters*.

Edited by TheWhistler
TheWhistler
15 minutes ago, Zyfer said:

">Nikita< has a message for you concerning Cheaters"

And ill stop you there 🤣😂

Not sure what you are going for there but if you read the posts there is plenty of evidence that BSG is working to fix the issue and Nikita IS part of BSG.

Anyway, @AzureChimes and @Zyfer I respect both of your opinions and there is nothing wrong with disagreeing with me however, I posted that for the person who started this thread and I'd rather not fill it up anymore with our back and forth.

Y'all have a good one.

Edited by TheWhistler
  • Confused 1
4 minutes ago, TheWhistler said:

Anyway @AzureChimes and @Zyfer I respect both of your opinions and there is nothing wrong with disagreeing with me however, I posted that for the person who started this thread and I'd rather not fill it up anymore with our back and forth.

It'll always be a back and forth because it's about words vs actions, so far only the words have weight and that doesnt mean much meaning repetition about it means just as much.

It has also been like this for a long time so you should know but i guess you choose what you see in that aspect as you choose which opinions you care about, what you care about is the image of BSG, which i find weird if i'm to believe you're just a "random" person :)

Some things you can choose to ignore, some things you cant.

• Sad 1
TheWhistler
17 minutes ago, Zyfer said:

It'll always be a back and forth because it's about words vs actions, so far only the words have weight and that doesnt mean much meaning repetition about it means just as much.

It has also been like this for a long time so you should know but i guess you choose what you see in that aspect as you choose which opinions you care about, what you care about is the image of BSG, which i find weird if i'm to believe you're just a "random" person :)

Some things you can choose to ignore, some things you cant.

Here is what I know: BSG has made an amazing game (in my opinion) this game is not even released yet and I have spent more time in it than most games. I don't defend everything they do because everybody is wrong in some cases. However, they were not expecting the game to blow up so fast like it has, this brings hackers and all those issues with it, I see that they are making progress and telling us they are working on it, if it is still like this in a year then sure, we can come back to this and I'll be wrong. If they did not care that would not have implemented things like Battle Eye and creating their own Post FX settings so they can remove other things that are helping people cheat. They have put action towards fixing the issue of people cheating and most early access multiplayer games have to go through this. It takes time to fix. I'm not ignoring it, just giving them time before I flip out because again, the game is not even finished and even with the hackers I manage to have fun in the game. It has been really bad the past couple of months, but they are doing their best while still trying to complete the game *again, in my opinion* so I'm willing to just wait it out and not say they have a trash game ect just because of what is going on. Side note, I still come across hackers like every 7-10 raids and in my opinion it could be way worse so I have no reason to lose my mind especially at end of wipe when it's not like I need to keep gear. (I understand this is a different situation for new players but, we are all getting wiped soon anyway. Along with that, you don't have to believe I'm just a random person, I'm just a player who enjoys the game and is just trying to be patient. 

Edited by TheWhistler
  • Confused 1
4 hours ago, TheWhistler said:

Here is what I know: BSG has made an amazing game (in my opinion) this game is not even released yet and I have spent more time in it than most games. I don't defend everything they do because everybody is wrong in some cases. However, they were not expecting the game to blow up so fast like it has, this brings hackers and all those issues with it, I see that they are making progress and telling us they are working on it, if it is still like this in a year then sure, we can come back to this and I'll be wrong. If they did not care that would not have implemented things like Battle Eye and creating their own Post FX settings so they can remove other things that are helping people cheat. They have put action towards fixing the issue of people cheating and most early access multiplayer games have to go through this. It takes time to fix. I'm not ignoring it, just giving them time before I flip out because again, the game is not even finished and even with the hackers I manage to have fun in the game. It has been really bad the past couple of months, but they are doing their best while still trying to complete the game *again, in my opinion* so I'm willing to just wait it out and not say they have a trash game ect just because of what is going on. Side note, I still come across hackers like every 7-10 raids and in my opinion it could be way worse so I have no reason to lose my mind especially at end of wipe when it's not like I need to keep gear. (I understand this is a different situation for new players but, we are all getting wiped soon anyway. Along with that, you don't have to believe I'm just a random person, I'm just a player who enjoys the game and is just trying to be patient. 

I'm not going to read all of that, wth happened to your spacing???

Anyway, no matter what, it is still weird that you as a "normal person" choose to ignore the absolute obvious in order to speak well about BSG when in this case it is the exact same as their bug fixes, their fix works for 3 days and then it's back to what it was, or it just never works and isnt talked about until the community makes it impossible to not talk about, the fact you can ignore this just keeps me in belief that you arent just a normal person and if you are, you're just very very weird.

Edited by Zyfer
  • Sad 2
Caster89Actual
17 hours ago, TheTOZinator said:

Smh all these noobs calling hacks everytime they die in a hardcore shooter is really getting on my nerves...

I really hope you are not trying to imply this game doesn't have hackers.

• Like 1
S5_Mr_Wiggle
20 hours ago, TheTOZinator said:

Smh all these noobs calling hacks everytime they die in a hardcore shooter is really getting on my nerves...

i found 5 twitch streamers who are advertising hacks that are working right now... and i played a game earlier where someone wasted quite a few rounds hitting the solid concrete wall between me and him the impact shots fallowed me all the way to a metal crate then back the other way along the same wall the firing sound was quite a ways away like he was firing from dorms (map was customs) unless Ai are wigging out again and shooting threw several forests to kill players im pretty sure that was a wall hacker who cant even stand fair fights.

• Like 1
ShadowBY
11 час назад, Caster89Actual сказал:

I really hope you are not trying to imply this game doesn't have hackers.

Pretty sure he just kiding, I hope that someday devs somehow gonna close the way to sell items for real money, in this case theres will be really not that much hackers as nowadays

Betweenthelines

Hacker in every other raid still.

What a poo fest. We are all masochists still playing this trash.

Edited by Betweenthelines

The problems is BSG take literally no action againts these cheater so they didnt even try to hide anymore. We are not cheater hunter or something cant just recorded every time you play.
And for a game had been out for 3 years still no report button ingame i dont think thing will be better with a report button. For a important aspect as cheater problems took you 3 year to come out a report button tbh they didnt even care about it.

• Upvote 1
MasterDk78

it would certainly help my moral knowing this cheater i reported have been banned and ip blocked

But i guess they just take your help for free and never let you know.