TheGoldenGod-OG

Trial Keys

TheGoldenGod-OG
Posted (edited)

I was wondering if there are any trial keys left?

I am asking because I'm a solo Tarkov player who has fallen in love with the game (430+ hours), and I really want to experience it with my friends. I know for a fact that many of them would absolutely love EFT, although none seem interested enough to purchase it.  I'm pretty sure that once they have a little taste, they'll defiantly buy into the beta. 

I don't mean to seem like I'm asking for pity or anything, I just really want to play the game with my pals. 

Thank you and good luck with your raids.   

Edited by TheGoldenGod-OG

TheWhistler

Hey there TheGoldenGod, this is a response to a topic similar from one of the BSG Crew: 

Trial keys are not exactly gone, we just don't hand them out on request anymore. Currently they are being used exclusively as prizes/rewards for contests and giveaways. Currently we have a contest on our Discord Server where you could win actual full game packages, but victory is not guaranteed.

Hope this helps, best of luck.

TheGoldenGod-OG
8 minutes ago, TheWhistler said:

Hey there TheGoldenGod, this is a response to a topic similar from one of the BSG Crew: 

Hope this helps, best of luck.

Hi TheWhistler,

I went onto the discord server and have seen the post about giveaways, but the #Giveaway text channel isn't there.

TheWhistler
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod-OG said:

Hi TheWhistler,

I went onto the discord server and have seen the post about giveaways, but the #Giveaway text channel isn't there.

Hey, I believe the contest you are looking for is the Artwork contest, there is a channel right underneath the rules for submissions (it rewards game copies). Both are under the category "Artwork Contest". This is the only  contest/giveaway I'm aware of. Though, if art is not your thing I'm sure there will be more!

Edited by TheWhistler

Thaylor83

Moin leute  Bin aus der such nach einem Trail key  wäre cool wenn einer für mich hätte  meldet euch  bei mir per privat nachricht 

Danke Danke  im vorraus

LG Thaylor83

DMshangtian
On 2020/5/23 at AM8点40分, TheWhistler said:

嘿,TheGoldenGod,这是对BSG船员之一的类似话题的回应: 

希望这会有所帮助,祝您好运。

Hello, I got a trial key from my friend,After playing for four days, I want to buy this game now,If I try the key of the four pack,Is the data on my account still available?If you see this message, please reply me as soon as possible. I want to buy now. Thank you

DMshangtian
On 2020/5/23 at AM8点40分, TheWhistler said:

嘿,TheGoldenGod,这是对BSG船员之一的类似话题的回应: 

希望这会有所帮助,祝您好运。

And what I want to buy is the black edge version, the European version,Four person discount key

marijnet

I'm also looking for a trial key if there were still any available. Do you advise joining the discord?