Plumixtee

Delivery from the Past (Prapor quest)

Plumixtee

Hello BSG and players,

I would like to suggest a rework/rebalance of the Delivery from the Past quest from prapor. I am starting to empty my stash and wallet, yet it doesn't seem I am even close to finishing the mission... It is one of the hardest quest I had to do in my two decades of gaming.

This kind of quest is a horror to accomplish pre-wipe. Maybe I've just had a lot some unlucky runs, but I just wanted to share my frustration here on the forum...

DrBloom

Yea this is definately an easier quest early on. Once I got to the factory part id run it at night, rush up to the spot, lay down and wait out the timer, jump the rail and extract. I always go into quests thinking "how can I do this as quickly as possible and avoid the most amount of players"

• Like 1

Stouffy

Same trying to do it...i'm gonna try to hide and wait for the last 5 minutes i guess or just forget this quest cause it's gonna make me stop playing.. 0 fun doing this poo...

LasseNielsen

It really favors playing in groups.

Last wipe, i did it with 4 friends, all pimped out with endgame gear.

Then covid happend and we couldn't meet up to do it for the rest of the guys. I had the game longer and was a head on quests. So they were screwed trying to do it alone. late in the wipe. Not very fun for them.