Sign in to follow this  
Irish-TX

Enough of the Rain Already

Irish-TX

So, I just purchased the game and I've been trying the Offline mode. I understand that I have to deal with the crappy weather when online. But, it was my understanding that I could choose to have sunny days when doing offline. Well, I must be doing something wrong. I've figured out the time of day part, but I can't seem to make it stop raining all the friggin time. Was I misinformed? Or, am I just missing a box to click?

Also, I gotta say... IF online mode has rainy days as LOUD and as often as I'm seeing in offline... I won't be playing for long. LoL

JeffreyLF

Rain is a good thing, also just wear headphones

MrPeebles
On 5/23/2020 at 8:32 PM, Irish-TX said:

So, I just purchased the game and I've been trying the Offline mode. I understand that I have to deal with the crappy weather when online. But, it was my understanding that I could choose to have sunny days when doing offline. Well, I must be doing something wrong. I've figured out the time of day part, but I can't seem to make it stop raining all the friggin time. Was I misinformed? Or, am I just missing a box to click?

Also, I gotta say... IF online mode has rainy days as LOUD and as often as I'm seeing in offline... I won't be playing for long. LoL

Play a bit more and you'll come to understand that rain is actually your best friend (if you're using headphones, for example Comtacs).

Rain covers your footstep sounds while Comtacs (or any other headphones, some more than others) increase other players footstep sounds.