staffsarge

Fkn raider aimbot poo!

staffsarge

Why do the raiders have fkn ESP.  Line up a headshot and the raiders are facing the other way entirely and then whip around and single headshot before you've even had time to get off your own shot.  Absolute rubbish.  Why the devs ramp up their skills like that???  It's not lifelike - it's fkn bs.  Sort it out muppets!

• Upvote 3

Caster89Actual
10 hours ago, staffsarge said:

Why do the raiders have fkn ESP.  Line up a headshot and the raiders are facing the other way entirely and then whip around and single headshot before you've even had time to get off your own shot.  Absolute rubbish.  Why the devs ramp up their skills like that???  It's not lifelike - it's fkn bs.  Sort it out muppets!

How dare you expect the devs to fix something!

4 real though, it sucks but they honestly wont fix it for some time. they "have bigger fish to fry" is likely the response they will give you.

I completely agree though the raiders aimbot is ludicrous and i wish they would have tuned the scav and raider AI rather than add in the two recent guns.

• Upvote 3

ukALex93

Yeah this wipe they're even worse. They just bum rush you with no strategy and just tank shots. 

SG95

Just lost my best gear to a raider who i ran behind and unloaded half a mag of 5.56 into, only to have him instantly 180 noscope my eyes

this game is not realistic at all

Mattd316
2 hours ago, ukALex93 said:

Yeah this wipe they're even worse. They just bum rush you with no strategy and just tank shots. 

They tank shots because they are usually wearing high tear Vest.Here is a tip aim for the face and let them come to you,don,t be afraid to run away if they have the drop on you.

ukALex93
Just now, Mattd316 said:

They tank shots because they are usually wearing high tear Vest.Here is a tip aim for the face and let them come to you,don,t be afraid to run away if they have the drop on you.

Yeah I usually only go for face shots, but these are still tanking them even when not wearing helmets. 

Overkill_Reaper

I honestly never liked the AI scavs being in the game to begin with.
Imo the game would be much more enjoyable if they were replaced with real players. The only AI I’d keep would be the boss scavs and their henchmen.