Sign in to follow this  
1Smug_Bastard

Suspected Cheater

1Smug_Bastard

Would like to report Potre2020 as a suspected cheater. Apparently this guy can 2-shot a moving target from quite a distance. While yeah its totally possible but the guys earlier obliteration of the nearby Skav's (saw at least 4 corpses) would indicate otherwise. Keep in mind that this all took place within 2 minutes of the firefight starting.

image.thumb.png.c2a1a9ee3770f0018e00c860ef7fc457.png

• Sad 1

ShadowBY
Только что, 1Smug_Bastard сказал:

Would like to report Potre2020 as a suspected cheater. Apparently this guy can 2-shot a moving target from quite a distance. While yeah its totally possible but the guys earlier obliteration of the nearby Skav's (saw at least 4 corpses) would indicate otherwise. Keep in mind that this all took place within 2 minutes of the firefight starting.

image.thumb.png.c2a1a9ee3770f0018e00c860ef7fc457.png

You need something what can prove that this player is hacking for sure, for example video

1Smug_Bastard
Posted (edited)

Soon as its available in-game sure. Otherwise whats the point as anything i submit could be considered suspect.

Side note: My last 3 games were like this. Makes playing as a PMC pointless.

Edited by 1Smug_Bastard

Idle_Input
Posted (edited)

its really frustrating at the moment to play this game .. we went yesterday into the same hacker twice lol .. looks like cheating isnt something bsg is really after  .. theres even a crew on twitch wich hacks in labs and streaming it shamelessly -.- 

Edited by Idle_Input
  • Sad 1

1Smug_Bastard
7 minutes ago, Idle_Input said:

its really frustrating at the moment to play this game .. we went yesterday into the same hacker twice lol .. looks like cheating isnt something bsg is really after  .. theres even a crew on twitch wich hacks in labs and streaming it shamelessly -.- 

Had I realized that there were 250+ pages of cheater reports, I'd of not purchased the game to join my friend.

• Sad 1