Scavs not spawning in offline mode

MJelicks

Are you ensuring that PvE is turned on? There is a little setting for it, if you don't turn it on they will not spawn at all. I know it seems like a dumb thing to ask, but I figured we should start somewhere

This. If you do not mark the checkbox, you're not going to get Scav AI. This is, however, a great way to learn the map and different sections of it.

• 7 months later...
Rippl3r0

Still getting offline mode with no scavs spawning, putting the amount of scavs you want to find in the raid doesn't make any difference, what's the point in setting the amount of scavs you want if the game isn't going to spawn ANY ?

BfrancyFly

I have this problem too. 
The only offline map where I get scavs are Factory and Labs. Al the others are empty with all settings

• 2 weeks later...
clangNYC

I am having this problem too. All settings are correct, ai scavs enabled, boss enabled or not, still no scavs spawn when in offline mode. Already tried uninstalling/reinstalling  the game no change. Any suggestions?

rightdroid
4 hours ago, clangNYC said:

I am having this problem too. All settings are correct, ai scavs enabled, boss enabled or not, still no scavs spawn when in offline mode. Already tried uninstalling/reinstalling  the game no change. Any suggestions?

Same here.

traumacode

Same problem here.  I thought I was just getting unlucky and not having them spawn in. Glad to know it's not just me.

rightdroid

So a workaround seems to be not ticking the Enable Bosses option. If I tick just the "Enable PvE", scavs appeared on Customs.

• 2 weeks later...
TownRootJunky

Im not getting any scavs spawning at factory. I used to get 60+ scavs with horde mode but now theres none since the last update

paracelsus1981
Am 27.5.2020 um 08:46 schrieb kthnxbyee:

Multiple maps, multiple sets of settings, no luck, no scavs, no raiders, no bosses.

Any answers?

I contacted the devs and this will be fixed. Had the same issue.

piratapaul

Same error on customs. IA dosn't appear. I'll try uncheck boses.

Great to know devs are gonna review it, thanks for share.

paracelsus1981
vor 1 Stunde schrieb piratapaul:

Same error on customs. IA dosn't appear. I'll try uncheck boses.

Great to know devs are gonna review it, thanks for share.

Just tested Customs and I have Scavs again. Let´s see what Therapist says. Better bring some star balm

Blowfeld81
Am 16.2.2021 um 00:08 schrieb Ruecklicht:

I contacted the devs and this will be fixed. Had the same issue.

Thanks, having the same issue today. Horde enabled, no scavs on factory.

paracelsus1981
vor 4 Stunden schrieb Blowfeld81:

Thanks, having the same issue today. Horde enabled, no scavs on factory.

We were talking about Customs. If you still experience this on other maps you should file a bug report.

DemonOfGod

I had this happen to me too, all i did to fix it was reset msi afterburner OC settings back to default and restart the game.

Idk why it started doing that when it was not a problem before xd

Hope this helps ~(> u < )~!!!

• Sad 1
Bankoletti

Same here. Yes, box ticked, scavs set to horde, bosses ticked. Nothing, just empty map.

Hides-In-Bushes

This is still happening to me. Last update patch notes said fixed issues with scavs spawning in maps. Still have no scav spawns in offline mode, no matter the combination of boxes that are ticked. Please fix this, devs. I would like to bring some of my souped-up guns to target practice on bots.

• Upvote 1
Resyled
18 hours ago, Hides-In-Bushes said:

This is still happening to me. Last update patch notes said fixed issues with scavs spawning in maps. Still have no scav spawns in offline mode, no matter the combination of boxes that are ticked. Please fix this, devs. I would like to bring some of my souped-up guns to target practice on bots.

I'm experiencing basically the same issue, I want to test out shooting the AKM more since I need to use it for quests and otherwise wouldn't bother.. no scavs on factory, settings don't seem to matter. I run around for about 8 minutes waiting to hear a muffled 'suka blyat' from across the room but it never comes, I check every corner to see if like 1 is stopping more from coming.

Shooting range is nice but it's pretty limited in how much you can test your gun out really.