Sign in to follow this  
DissAbledGamer

Silent nades...

DissAbledGamer

So I just died with I imagine 2~3 mill in gear from an inaudible nade by raiders... can we have a fix for this in 12.6? I was having so much fun in customs with no one bothering me except the raiders and a invisible nade took me out as I was 20 seconds away from extract... I didn't even hear the scav yell something when it spotted me to toss that damn nade lol. 

MrPeebles
On 5/27/2020 at 11:51 AM, DissAbledGamer said:

So I just died with I imagine 2~3 mill in gear from an inaudible nade by raiders... can we have a fix for this in 12.6? I was having so much fun in customs with no one bothering me except the raiders and a invisible nade took me out as I was 20 seconds away from extract... I didn't even hear the scav yell something when it spotted me to toss that damn nade lol. 

Silent nade aside, imagine that it was a player, that player would most certainly not yell at you before throwing a nade.

My point is, don't expect to hear yells or sounds, always expect someone to be nearby and act accordingly.

And another thing, it is in fact possible to be killed by a "silent" nade, if that nade is thrown in such a way that it hits the ground far enough for you to not hear it hit (or to be quiet enough for you to not notice it), but close enough to roll close to you afterwards and blow you sky high xD!

DissAbledGamer

It was a raider scav, it had those 1 name things. It was during the scav raiders on all maps event. 

MrPeebles
2 hours ago, DissAbledGamer said:

It was a raider scav, it had those 1 name things. It was during the scav raiders on all maps event. 

I didn't say it wasen't xD

I ways trying to help you understand that you souldn't expect enemies to make sounds and yell because they might not always do so, just as in that occasion. Expect them to be nearby at all time.

MarcBorgia

My buddy has died twice from grenades that didnt explode in the last 2 days. I was standing near him the second time and heard the nade hit the ground but it never exploded but he died anyway.

Harrisanjay

mr peebles ur a silly baby he is not talking about raiders saying poo, he is talking about the pin being pulled and the heavy metal object that is a nade not making a impact or explosion noise when thrown. Either u dont play the game or u have not experienced the bug but its not about someone being better or not screaming nade thrown. please dont act condescending when u have no clue what ur talking about or when u dont understand the very simple message he wrote.