Patch 0.12.6.7456

TheWay

yooooooooooo!!!!

Notable mentions that I have questions about:

-Added the first iteration of Steam Audio, aimed at improving the positioning of sound in game, it can be turned on with the option “Steam Audio: Binaural audio” in the game settings. This option is disabled by default. (WONT THIS BE WEIRD IF YOU CAN PLAY AGAINS PEOPLE THAT HEAR SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN YOU? NEW AND OLD?)

-Now you can't sell items that were not found in raid on the flea market . This rule will not apply to weapons. (IS THIS FOR ALL WEAPON PARTS? AMMO/CHAMBER?

-Improved behavior of ordinary scavs, now they can cooperate (COORDINATE HOW?)

-Bots no longer attack a player scav who has killed another player scav (the aggressor)   (NICE !!!!!)

-Changed the conditions for the status “Survived”. Now you need to stay in the raid for at least 10 minutes or gain at least 600 XP before leaving the location. (INTERESTING!!!)

Edited by Slunk_Gaming
  • Like 6

12 minutes ago, TheWay said:

When combining stacks of items found in raid with items not found in raid, all items will receive not found in raid status.

Spooky! You guys are awesome! Keep up the great work!

• Like 1

vor 14 Minuten schrieb TheWay:

The wipe will not affect the saved weapon presets and examined items in the handbook.

Damn it does that mean i dont know anymore which key i already have an which i dont?

Unexamined keys --> need to take or buy from Fence.

Edited by Geenensan

14 minutes ago, TheWay said:

The wipe will not affect the saved weapon presets and examined items in the handbook.

What happens to the XP we would gain from doing so?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2