Edge of Darkness Account

TTV_1UpJoe

Having the same issue my self, have a support ticket in hoping to get some answers. It seems like this is happening to quite a few people right now. I have the gold name and my launcher says eod version, as well as the forum. I'm pretty sure a account reset doesn't need to be done as from what I've read they patched out the need to do that to upgrade over a year ago. Hope this gets resolved soon, let me know if anything changes for you, and I'll do the same.

Support just contacted me and my issue was resolved. It took about 8 hours from the initial support ticket I posted, but they did correct it. So if you're still having this issue just place a support ticket and they'll get you taken care of.

I made a help ticket and they said to let them know if i haven't received anything yet. So, I am hoping they will help me the next time that they can. Being this far away really is a shame because they answer me usually around 3 am my time. Fingers crossed that they can help me though.

2 hours ago, jackmccoy86 said:

Support just contacted me and my issue was resolved. It took about 8 hours from the initial support ticket I posted, but they did correct it. So if you're still having this issue just place a support ticket and they'll get you taken care of.

I made a help ticket and they said to let them know if i haven't received anything yet. So, I am hoping they will help me the next time that they can. Being this far away really is a shame because they answer me usually around 3 am my time. Fingers crossed that they can help me though.

14 hours ago, AaronMySnance said:

You may need to reset your account again through your profile on here. 

I cannot do that for three weeks. I know that isn't long, but as a high schooler with a near infinite amount of free time I planned to bleed many hours into the game early on.