Sign in to follow this  
Vreesloos

Post Wipe Cheaters

Vreesloos

Hello fellow Survivors,

Is it a good idea to start a new topic about cheaters, posting screenshots with cheater names?
I have no actual recording at the moment but will start recording from now on. 
First post wipe cheater for me was WoShiLaoGBle on Reserve on the South African server.
Maybe BSG can come up with an idea to punish them if we collect many of the same screenshots with the same names, or even ingame replays of the event.

Kinds regards,

One sad survivor.

2020-05-29[03-14] (0).png

Blade_ZA
Posted (edited)

Yeah he killed me to on reserve i could hear his gun firing literally 3 meters away from me and i couldn't see him

unknown.png

Edited by Blade_ZA
  • Thanks 1

Jeffkk

heard this due's sks from the train yard seconds ago, headshot my friend in the bush next to white king building, then ran lightning speed to the front of white king's gate and headshot me inside. all these happened within 20 seconds.

I guess it's time for me to take break on tarkov till the official comes up with anything that preventing the cheaters. 1055135186_WeChatScreenshot_20200528235350.thumb.png.f9f9f4af809cb43319d5ca7746231524.png

• Thanks 1

behi09ma

yeah it seems cheaters are on reserve. today i saw a naked guy who charged me after i fired gun on somebody else, i tried to kill this guy too but he was invincible. i mag dump him no success and then i tried to run as fast as i can but got killed from somewhere else so i couldn't get his name. meanwhile i had BS rounds on my ak

• Thanks 1

MJelicks

Got a nice speed hacker today on Interchange, watched him book it out of the garage, we went outside to cut him off, get shot at from behind :)

• Thanks 1

-Tkullberg-
13 minutes ago, MJelicks said:

Got a nice speed hacker today on Interchange, watched him book it out of the garage, we went outside to cut him off, get shot at from behind :)

Sound more like dsync to me. But without videoproof i cant tell.

• Thanks 1

OneLargeFarva

Just died to a cheater on shoreline, US servers.  I have video if a mod or anyone from BSG wants it. Was completely still in a random house in the village and he knew exactly where I was, and got kills from an impossible line of site. 453200411_DayOneCheater.PNG.a1b961c06cc4e6d16d30fddd8c9e1919.PNG

MJelicks
1 hour ago, -Tkullberg- said:

Sound more like dsync to me. But without videoproof i cant tell.

No doubt it could have been, it looked like a speed hack more though, simply because he couldn't have covered the distance he did in that short of a time, at least in my mind. Wasn't on recording sadly

• Upvote 1

freyze

image.thumb.png.52ab368aae58c60412c13687d1486468.png

My first post wipe hacker...easy speedhack and aimbot...no videoproof unfortunatly...its sad  that it didnt even took them 24h to come up with updated hacks...

tweakad

This pathetic child just instawiped my 4 man squad within 2 seconds on woods. All headshots. And we where spread out.
Ofc shadowplay wasnt running... 

Cheater: 404RapPerHHH

2020-05-29[13-01] (0).png

Mike69008
Posted (edited)

Chinese cheaters and farmers are back again :

https://streamable.com/wak7kd

Here's the list of my servers

Germany, London, Madrid, Netherlands, Strasbourg and Milan

Level 18, bixin (chinese website) with numbers, speedhacks, wallhack and aimbot, no way he could exactly know where I was, plus he aimed at me before getting out of cover (you can only see the tip of his head then insta kill me), I think he didn't wanted to fight me first because these farmers just want to make profit while avoiding fight if they can

Prepare for many many ruined games because they're gonna make profit again as the rubles might be really more expensive than right before a wipe

hacks.png

bixin.png

Edited by Mike69008

hat_kroenchen

Thats a ducking joke atm. Labs is unplayable

toranna79

Has anyone seen a invincible cheat? Reason i ask is got killed on Reserve by a Raider, but a PMC was standing in front of me getting spammed by me and the raider and the PMC just sat their making hand gestures until the raider naded and killed me.

This is a new one for me and have no evidence of the PMCs name since the raider killed me.

Majlo

Hello everyone, please direct cheating reports to the Cheater Video Report Megathread, and follow the rules of the topic.

I am locking this topic here, as cheating reports are only accepted in the Megathread.

#Locked

• Confused 1