WhyYouShootAtMe

I haven't recieved an upgrade from standard to EFD

WhyYouShootAtMe

I purchased my upgrade today and was told that i was supposed to recieve an upgrade bundle via ingame message but upon logging into the game i never recieved the ingame message that's supposed to be holding my loot and secure container please help me or send me what i paid for the only message displayed from the system is the profile gift i recieved for buying the bundle as shown in the pictures

Annotation 2020-05-28 224822.png

Annotation 2020-05-28 164918.png

sYs
Posted (edited)

image.png.da299c0dff236a408577e8e5c0ad7287.png

Make a support ticket

keep on playing until they answer

Where you buying upgrade while you had game running in background? [alt tabed]

Edited by sYs

WhyYouShootAtMe

I have made a support ticket aswell I'm still waiting on a response unfourtunatly. Also no i did not have the game running prior to purchasing the upgrade I opened it after ive made the purchase I was just told that they would transfer it to the Devs

TTV_1UpJoe

I have this same issue. I made a support ticket, but nothing has been resolved yet.

Xithreus

Same here, upgraded yesterday and got nothing at all. Put in ticket got told to check mail and then no reply after.

Pipthetall

I feel your pain. Same deal here, no upgraded stash size or the stuff in the mail. 
For shelling out a hundred bucks to upgrade it kinda blows.

WhyYouShootAtMe

They're not about to take a hundred bucks for absolutly nothing though this is ridiculous like i know its hard times right now but you would think that you would at the very least recieve what you paid for 

Pipthetall

Did you at least get your stash increase? All my poo is crammed together like someone with 8 toes, just this massive pileup of ammo and meds haha. 
I'ma be pissed if we have to do another reset to get the stuff. Having already done one, doing one now and losing all the early raid progress.... That would be horrid. I hope they can just ship it in the mail and just throw in a line of code for the rest.

JinxedGaming

Hey2All,

I've also made a support ticket because I didn't receive anything after upgrading my account.

Did anyone get a reply from BSG? If not does anybody know if support is available during the weekends?

futureleader

same for me, and no ive got no responds its been three days.

JinxedGaming

Bummer to hear that Futureleader, so regardless of weekend it takes longer since you made a ticket when it wasn't an off-day.

Just hope to hear from them soon. I know my money isn't gone and that patience is a virtue, but my stash is all cramped up and kind of don't want to sell stuff just to make room. I bought the EOD to prevent that..

Pipthetall

I had made a support ticket and was told that everything would arrive via mail. If that did not work then I should reset my game profile.
Having already reset my game profile I can't do it again until June, and that was the first thing I tried. So I sent that back as a reply. When they get back to me again i'll post another update with what they tell me.

JinxedGaming
Posted (edited)

For me it went diffrently. After the wipe I did not launch the game first (and make a new char) but I upgraded first. Then after I logged in I got the same regular edition starting gear. My close friend upgraded later that night and got his stuff normally, guess we are just unlucky.

I can't reset my profile till the 18th of June. Honostly with the progress I've made I kind of hope they can do it without a reset as a mod already said in a diffrent topic.

EDIT: made my support ticket yesterday and asked the moderator in the other topic how long it usually takes to receive a reply. Will let you know if I hear anything as well

Edited by JinxedGaming

WhyYouShootAtMe

I've upgraded same day as the wipe update iniciated without logging into or creating my new character and recieved absolutly nothing not even a stash upgrade so same with everyone i have to stuff my belongings into my tiny standard stash as well i've made a support ticket the same day after waiting for a few hours and was told that it would be sent via ingame message which never showed up so i mentioned it to them as well and they just told me that they would transfer the issue to the developers. I seriously hope that restarting the profile will not be the only solution and just recieve what was supposed to be given to me upon purchasing especially if i cant due so until June 18th because I've aquired various expensive in game keys as well as made fairly decent progress it would be very upsetting to have to restart the progress so very early into the wipe 

• Upvote 1

JinxedGaming

Update: did get a reply and was informed to check my in-game mail. I've replied to them that I didnt receive an in-game e-mail and am now waiting for their reply. Will post if there is another update.

tr0ita-gz
11 hours ago, JinxedGaming said:

Update: did get a reply and was informed to check my in-game mail. I've replied to them that I didnt receive an in-game e-mail and am now waiting for their reply. Will post if there is another update.

I have the same problem and I am at this same point.

I am disappointed with the treatment given after spending 100 dollars ... I like this game but the support received for this problem is disastrous.

For now the only solution I have is that when they let me reset the profile of the game on June 18 it works ... while 100 dollars thrown in the trash

JinxedGaming

Update: My account was just upgraded without resetting it. I received the package in my in-game e-mail.

Screenshots I provided included: proof of payment, small alpha container (ingame), launcher detailling edge of darkness, no in-game mail.

I thank customer support for their assistance.

WhyYouShootAtMe

Same I've recieved everything that was supposed to be upgraded without any resetting. your money isn't being thrown down the drain you just have to bring it up to them via support ticket and theyll deal with it within a few days thankfully i didnt have to reset my progress so im relieved for that I hope you guys the best and recieve your benefits soon