MAP IDEA

itsmehiller

Hey, I've got a cool idea, you could make a map that is on an aircraft carrier. An aircraft carrier which is stranded and there's an open area with like a forest or something and like a roadblock.
It could big enough with close quarter combats and even open combats on the top. I was thinking about the extractions which I got to, that you could have like a boat waiting at the back of the ship that is waiting for you with like raiders defending it. The second extract or even two of those could be in the forest or something and one within the roads.
I might do something like a drawing of how I imagine the map, but today it just popped out of my mind and I thought it would be cool to share it with you guys.
Good luck and have fun to all of you :)

• Upvote 1

What would an Aircraft carrier do in Norvinsk ? AFAIK only Private Military Corporations are present in Norvinsk (Hurray proxy wars), but I don't know any PMC that would ever buy a fully fitted Aircraft Carrier (Unless you join Tom Clancy's universe).

On 5/31/2020 at 12:38 PM, Decafeiner said:

What would an Aircraft carrier do in Norvinsk ? AFAIK only Private Military Corporations are present in Norvinsk (Hurray proxy wars), but I don't know any PMC that would ever buy a fully fitted Aircraft Carrier (Unless you join Tom Clancy's universe).

I mean, if it has a shoreline, with like docks, why couldnt it be there? It can be just a normal aircraft carrier, not just a PMC's. 

Edited by itsmehiller

On 6/1/2020 at 9:22 PM, itsmehiller said:

I mean, if it has a shoreline, with like docks, why couldnt it be there? It can be just a normal aircraft carrier, not just a PMC's. 

I'm not bashing you mkay ? 😛

Just that I don't see any logical reason within the plot of Tarkov to have an aircraft carrier located near Norvinsk.

I think a Cargo ship, like the G-class, the EEE-class or even a Pegasus-class (Some of the largest Container ships in the world) could however have a reason. And they are longer than modern carrier vessels 😛 slightly narrower and definitely smaller in height though.

Navy's all over dock at ports around the world. Its not that far fetched that one was there when the whole collapse thing happened. Could even have the raiders be dressed like sailors that are trying to keep their ship. Have a boss in the wheel house of the mega structure. El capitan

• Like 1