Sign in to follow this  
Aimin

Skiers flash drive Quest Bugged

Aimin

Hi i've found 2 usb flash drives.. after i accepted quest. Cannot hand in. Please fix

Majlo

Have you tried restarting the game?

ShiroTenshi

Hello

Did you die with them in your secure container? Since it asks for them to be Found in Raid, you have to survive with items now for them to keep the found in Raid status. Even if they are in your secure container and you die, they lose this status.

• Upvote 1

vExalted

@ShiroTenshi Does BSG plan to reverse these changes. IMO the change for flea market and containers where things need to be found in raid in order to trade them and if you die with things in your container they are no longer found in raid just negatively effect the new players and people trying to make money early wipe because as you know tarkov is not a forgiving game.

ShiroTenshi
5 hours ago, vExalted said:

@ShiroTenshi Does BSG plan to reverse these changes. IMO the change for flea market and containers where things need to be found in raid in order to trade them and if you die with things in your container they are no longer found in raid just negatively effect the new players and people trying to make money early wipe because as you know tarkov is not a forgiving game.

For the moment, there are no plans to reverse this change. This is not permanent, and they could change in the future but for now it is not planned.

Not having FiR on items only affects the players ability to sell them on Flea market, which they can't until they reach level 10 anyway. You can still get plenty of funds by selling them to traders, which you have to do regardless if you want to level up said traders.

Sure, it's not the most amount of money you can get but it doesn't prevent you from making money at all.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Niewiarygodny
9 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Not having FiR on items only affects the players ability to sell them on Flea market

Nope, wrong.
If you gamma specific item and die in in raid -> you will lose FiR status from item -> You cant use it for quest if FiR status is required.

so this change also affect quests.

Dont get me wrong, i like this change that players are forced to leave raids in order to progress with majority of quests (cause of FiR status), but for sure few quest should change, unless they are designed to slow ppl progress.

Example? I am 22 lvl, i am searching all gas analyser/flash drive spawns -> So far i found 1 flash drive and 1 gas analyser
So my peacekeeper is block casue of that :D 

Even if i find flashdrive i still have to extract (spend 10 min on map or get 600 exP)

Niewiarygodny

Can't edit my post.
Second quest is where u need to palce 4 items on bridge on woods.
So for now i found 0 shmegah masks on scavs, normally i would already buy it from somene who has Ragman on lvl 3 via flea market, but now i can't.

So only solution is to actually farm exp till 30 lvl to progress with Ragman quest.

I mean it's just stupid that we get quest on i.e. 20 lvl, but we can't finish it till 30 lvl.
I udnerstand that many things are not added yet, just informing that such thing should change a bit (or add shemagh spawns) :D

ShiroTenshi
1 hour ago, Niewiarygodny said:

Nope, wrong.
If you gamma specific item and die in in raid -> you will lose FiR status from item -> You cant use it for quest if FiR status is required.

If you notice the post i was replying to, you will see he specifically mentioned flea market and making money, not quests. ;)

I was directly replying to his concerns, but you are correct. It is just for this discussion we were having the effect on quests was not something we touched upon.

Niewiarygodny
54 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

If you notice the post i was replying to, you will see he specifically mentioned flea market and making money, not quests

Sory then! i thought that you were talking overall about "FiR", my bad that i missunderstood you over there :).

Did117

Found In Raid and the current quest grind is nothing more than very poor game design. This game is currently catered to streamers so they can peddle it, like the paid actors they really are, to unsuspecting potential new consumers.

The flea market was a bad idea from the start, with it came the cheater epidemic, came the rampant market speculation, came the unstoppable hatchling onslaught,...

Even the concept of a flea market in a war torn regional conflict doesn't make any sense whatsoever!

"Oh, you're selling guns, ammo, valuables, consumables? Hmmm I'll take everything you've got, here, have a bullet in your forehead courtesy of my standing army behind me!"

And the Found In Raid nonsense? LOL When you need have to extra layers of incompetence added to somehow mitigate the original incompetence of having a flea market in the first place? It's pathetic and one of the reasons I really don't see this game ever launching. BSG has no idea what they want from this game nor how to implement whatever it nightmare they concocted, I even seriously doubt they play their own game!

MM02
On 5/29/2020 at 11:38 PM, ShiroTenshi said:

Hello

Did you die with them in your secure container? Since it asks for them to be Found in Raid, you have to survive with items now for them to keep the found in Raid status. Even if they are in your secure container and you die, they lose this status.

Everything in your gamma should be found in raid if you reach the threshold of 600xp. I killed 3 people out of a 5 man, lose the found in raid status on my flash drive and i cannot hand it it. THIS CHANGE SUCKS. Everyone that i have spoken to about this change has said it would stop hatchet runners and would reward those for actually playing the game properly!!!!!! PLEASE LISTEN

dexterhh1312
Am 30.5.2020 um 00:27 schrieb Aimin:

Hi i've found 2 usb flash drives.. after i accepted quest. Cannot hand in. Please fix

Do you have a solution? I have the same problem, i already handed the first in, but i cant hand in the second. i tried it with many different flash drives, (found in raid, not found in raid, found as a Svac....). Cant progress without handing it in.... So sad