WelshZeCorgi

How to check mag and chamber?

WelshZeCorgi

I press the assigned buttons but it doesn't check mag or chamber... is anyone else having trouble with this?

germandrewboat
4 minutes ago, WelshZeCorgi said:

I press the assigned buttons but it doesn't check mag or chamber... is anyone else having trouble with this?

Can't find a server to help with research, buddy old pal. :D

Re_l_mayer

try moving a little bit after you load in and its

left shift + T  and

left alt + T

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

sYs

Try using search next time. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Hetierremustded

Any way I can switch the controls so that Left Shift + T is to check the magazine and Left Alt + T is to check the chamber, feels so much nicer without having to take my fingers off of the WASD keys.

Chouette

You can assign a button other than T, the name in controls is "Tactical" (I use a thumb button on my mouse).

tobiassolem

OP pressed the assigned buttons, but apparently it did not have the desired effect. I misread the OP, sorry for locking the thread previously! 

Niahkl

ALT + F4... or was it

ALT + T? :/

• Like 1

8mob8

well the key bindings are pure ass really...i cant even fathom why it hasnt been changed...keybinding is one of the perks to playing on a pc

cant rebind em, they dont seem to have the correct Key for the function, alt T and shift T are nowhere in my key binds but provide functions, however the brackets are but do nothing

something that is seemingly simple and could provide a world of comfort and ease is left out to rust for literal years 

ya have to google or watch some video to get a grasp of the meta controls or w/e ya wanna call em

Protodead

I'm still having trouble with this issue. Has this been sorted yet? Clarification: default tactical key is "T". check chamber is shift plus tactical. Works fine. If I rebind the tactical key to any other key, let's say "K", and I press shift plus "K", nothing happens.

Cyver

There the Keybinding of tatical to "T" is not related to the keybinding of chamber check that is "Shift + T". If you change Tactical to "K" chamber check is still "Shift + T". Not all keybindings are changable at his time.

#Locked Reason: #Answered
This is a pretty old post already, if you have issues with the keybinding, please start a new thread.