Sugar_Pills

the change of flea market is making more RMTers

Sugar_Pills
  • I'm not native English speaker, so I might choose incorrect words and/or have grammar problems.

As we all know, Nikita wants to fxxk up those RMT sellers by changing flea market. Unfortunately, he is making more of them.

• no found in raid if dead 
    • less items at flea market get much higher prices ---- some might be unaffordable
      • some people will have to buy rubles
      • rubles will cost much more money ---- hackers earn more
    • blade runners could only sell high value items in their crotch to merchants and get much less money
      •  bit coins is worth ~130k at doc and ~300k at flea market (I don't know the exact price)
      •  the merchants seems to buy items from us at lower prices than before, is that true?
  • hackers want found in raid ASAP ---- they will kill characters(including blade runners who have nothing outside their crotch) instead of suck and run
    • blade runners will have a much tougher life, thus buying more rubles

You are not punching RMTers. You are raising them.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

rainbowbabycat

i agree with you, please cancel the change of thing sign, or i believe  the number of the hacker will be more and more and the normal players will leave one by one 

Caster89Actual
8 hours ago, Sugar_Pills said:

Yeah, Nikita knows. Thats why he made the changes. to cater to RMT company's.

• Sad 1

r3musu

This whole found in raid is dumb af too, only hurts legit players.

Dusty747

if this is such a problem just get rid of the flea market. I think its a sleazy compliment to the game anyways. this is supposed to be a survival shooter and not some market simulator where players can farm and sell to become the next warren buffet. the flea market has brought more problems than anything as far as exploits, RMT abuses pushing cheaters, flooding the economy. theres sooo many ways to make the AI traders more dynamic, but instead we have the flea market to make up for it. letting the players make a more real time economy on their own with a flea market would be cool, but obviously a number of players/trolls cant keep it responsible and they are ruining the game. so get rid of it, simple. 

and anyone crying about this "WHaaa only found in raid is stupid"... I hope you realize its just another workaround they had to come up with because it had to counter the people who couldn't control themselves, botting up trader stock and reselling. 

tarkov has proved its not mature enough for a "player" ran economy. dump the flea anytime BSG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

LaZzIsFree
Posted (edited)

in my opinion its really simpel .... just makes different game modes ... 

3 different chars with different difficulties ...

Normal Diff        = Persistent Char         = Flea market and no wipes

Hardcore            = Char 2.0                      = Flea market and wipes

Edge of Agony   = Char 3.0                      = No Flea market and wipes

i know that devides the playerbase and your matching time might differ in different modes... but i guess there is no way to make everybody happy

Edited by LaZzIsFree

Sugar_Pills
8 hours ago, rainbowbabycat said:

i agree with you, please cancel the change of thing sign, or i believe  the number of the hacker will be more and more and the normal players will leave one by one 

No need to cancel. Found in raid after death can make it much better.

Sugar_Pills
4 hours ago, LaZzIsFree said:

but i guess there is no way to make everybody happy

Yeah. No way to make everybody happy.

Sugar_Pills
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Dusty747 said:

if this is such a problem just get rid of the flea market. I think its a sleazy compliment to the game anyways. this is supposed to be a survival shooter and not some market simulator where players can farm and sell to become the next warren buffet. the flea market has brought more problems than anything as far as exploits, RMT abuses pushing cheaters, flooding the economy. theres sooo many ways to make the AI traders more dynamic, but instead we have the flea market to make up for it. letting the players make a more real time economy on their own with a flea market would be cool, but obviously a number of players/trolls cant keep it responsible and they are ruining the game. so get rid of it, simple. 

and anyone crying about this "WHaaa only found in raid is stupid"... I hope you realize its just another workaround they had to come up with because it had to counter the people who couldn't control themselves, botting up trader stock and reselling. 

tarkov has proved its not mature enough for a "player" ran economy. dump the flea anytime BSG

I am talking about "the CHANGE of flea market is making more RMT", and you are talking about "BSG should not HAVE flea market". That's totally unrelated bro.

But after all, thanks for replying me a lot at my first topic. I appreaciate that.

Edited by Sugar_Pills

zhoulixin19

bro,I agree with you. This change is like dogshit.

• Like 1

ThaTrueOmni

yea. Agree 100 percent. It just premotes rat only gameplay and people are gunna buy rubbles. Like wtf bsg. Why go in with my weapon thar cost me half a mill. With what ysed to be 100k. When i can go in mozen and be always profitable. I dont see any reason to add any attashments. If you accidentally buy a part from marlet thats not actually the one you need you cant even fuckimg rresell it to get the money back. Thos is joke.. 

• Like 2

Barangolo
18 hours ago, Dusty747 said:

I'm not a fan of the flea market myself, but the reason it's there is twofold :

1. BSG knows they would loose the majority of players, who are casuals and newbies. These people do not have the time and will never have the routine to keep up with experienced players. They lag behind from day 1 and this gap only gets bigger every day. By the end of week 2 they are far inferior to most other players and veteran squads are by then wiping whole maps with superior firepower. The flea market gives casuals a chance to keep up with some ammo and armour at least. Doing away with it will cost BSG income, they will never do it. 

2. Even if it is erased, players will always look for easier and faster way to progress, without the effort. So the immediate results will be the black market via discord channels, ebay, what have you. That will make an even bigger imbalance, will inflate items even more and will be out of control of BSG fully. Not to speak of hackers making even more money that way irl through selling. So the effect would be much worse. 

• Like 1

Barangolo
On 5/30/2020 at 7:09 AM, Sugar_Pills said:
  • I'm not native English speaker, so I might choose incorrect words and/or have grammar problems.

As we all know, Nikita wants to fxxk up those RMT sellers by changing flea market. Unfortunately, he is making more of them.

• no found in raid if dead 
    • less items at flea market get much higher prices ---- some might be unaffordable
      • some people will have to buy rubles
      • rubles will cost much more money ---- hackers earn more
    • blade runners could only sell high value items in their crotch to merchants and get much less money
      •  bit coins is worth ~130k at doc and ~300k at flea market (I don't know the exact price)
      •  the merchants seems to buy items from us at lower prices than before, is that true?
  • hackers want found in raid ASAP ---- they will kill characters(including blade runners who have nothing outside their crotch) instead of suck and run
    • blade runners will have a much tougher life, thus buying more rubles

I find the discussion on the flea market changes interesting, so would like to understand your points. Can you please explain what you mean by these, as they are a bit difficult to comprehend?

1. Do you mean by "buying roubles" that people need to buy in-game money OUTSIDE the game, like e-bay, to be able to afford buying items on the flea market because they are so expensive?

I would find that hard to believe that it's NECESSARY. It is in fact cheating, as you don't work for it in-game and keep financing the work of hackers, which is the sole reason they exist. Hackers are only a phenomenon serving bad mentality players. If those would not exist, there would be no hackers. If flea prices inflate, it will be more expensive for EVERYONE, so by buying roubles outside the game, you would get an unfair disadvantage. Nothing justifies that.

Also, if you want to be more rich than others at all cost, what does that have to do with the flea market changes? If you spend money outside the game to buy in-game money, you would do it anyway, wouldn't you? So if you decide to cheat, the current changes do not make any difference. In fact, you would have to pay more money IRL for in-game money to have an edge, which serves any cheater right, let them pay for their BS. So this way, BSG sets the threshold higher for those who want to cheat by buying game money outside the game. That's a very good thing! (unless you're a cheater of course..)

Hackers only earn more, if idiots are willing to pay even more real-life money for their EFT money. This game should not be pay-to-win, so the more people need to pay that way, the better. There is also something called "supply and demand": if game money becomes to expensive IRL, players will stop paying up and hackers run out of business. The question is only where the line is.

2. Since when is it a bad thing that hatchet runners get less money?? It is the exact purpose of this change and it's a good change. This game should not be a LEDX farming simulator or any "farming" simulator for that matter, be it raiders, fixed spawn locations, keys, whatever. It should be a more "open world" feeling like intended with higher unpredictability in looting.

The question whether merchants buy items at lower price is irrelevant: the flea market adjusts to merchant prices as the trade-off is the profit you make vs selling it to a merchant. What does it matter how much a merchant buys an item for?..

3. Hackers are playing dirty either way. Not sure why you think that hatchet runners are more of a "victim" here (though it seems more and more clear that you are one), but if it puts your mind at ease, I have been killed under suspicious circumstances yesterday while regular solo looting, by a pistol runner. If they use ESP, they will target regular players much more, because they have backpacks with goodies, while hatchet runners do not even use a cheap bag. So no need to complain if you are a hatchet runner, you're not worse off.

PS: Funny to euphemistically call "hatchet runners" "blade runners" :D , like in the movie. The exact opposite mentality if you ask me.

• Like 1

shimiku

i like the change you cant just flip high lvl vendor items to get easy money but that you need to find it to make the money

KiloNein

Agreed, these changes only benefit RMTs.

Its complete garbage.

• Like 1

behi09ma
6 hours ago, Barangolo said:

Not sure why you think that hatchet runners are more of a "victim" here (though it seems more and more clear that you are one), but if it puts your mind at ease, I have been killed under suspicious circumstances yesterday while regular solo looting, by a pistol runner. If they use ESP, they will target regular players much more, because they have backpacks with goodies, while hatchet runners do not even use a cheap bag. So no need to complain if you are a hatchet runner, you're not worse off.

PS: Funny to euphemistically call "hatchet runners" "blade runners" :D , like in the movie. The exact opposite mentality if you ask me.

yeah he is a hatchet runner for sure, that's why he is pissed so much, and trying to point other direction by calling RMT's will get bigger and more.  and he calls himself BLADE RUNNER 🤣

just look at this post from him:

18 hours ago, Sugar_Pills said:

No need to cancel. Found in raid after death can make it much better.

just tell me why you should be able to get an item from the raid after you died in that raid?! this is just a hatchet player mentality there: run into a raid get a ledx and suicide, and that ledx count as find in raid. if i was in charge, i would change the secure containers usage to only before raid containers, which you just could put items in it before entering the raid and you could not get anything anything in it while in raid.( maybe keys can be exception )

7 hours ago, ThaTrueOmni said:

yea. Agree 100 percent. It just premotes rat only gameplay and people are gunna buy rubbles. Like wtf bsg. Why go in with my weapon thar cost me half a mill. With what ysed to be 100k. When i can go in mozen and be always profitable. I dont see any reason to add any attashments. If you accidentally buy a part from marlet thats not actually the one you need you cant even fuckimg rresell it to get the money back. Thos is joke.. 

don't know why people are playing this game like "the more money you have, the better player you are". try to have fun with the game. what happened to all your roubles in game after the wipe?! all gone. so maybe instead of thinking about being profitable maybe think about the fun factor of the games you play!

i personally buy what ever i like to play with and use most of my money on the weapons and gears (which i think this is how this game meant to be played) and try to hunt people and get some loot from the map (i don't mean i rush for redcard spawns,which i know i have no chance of getting them cause of stupid hatchet runners ,so just get valuable stuff that i come across) and the most important point that you hatchet and cheater guys do not understand, i try to have fun in games that i play.

On 5/30/2020 at 5:52 PM, r3musu said:

This whole found in raid is dumb af too, only hurts legit players.

the only player base that can be happy with these changes are legit players, trust me.

------ this change is good for removing hatchet runners and those who do not get in raids and make money just by buying stuff from traders and selling that item 10* more on flea market. but RMTers will always earn money till people stop buying their roubles, no matter what changes you make in game. since there are people who want spend irl money for cheats or roubles, there will be those companies as well. so don't worry about them.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Techgtv

I think you are missing a big point

You can't RMT if you can't physically move that much cash in game.

You can currently give someone else in raid 200K roubles, which is nothing, to get 10 million you need to do 50 raids with an RMT'er to get the cash you want.

You cannot pick up expensive items from an RMT'er in raid, because you cannot sell them on the flea afterwards, so for example you can't pick up a red key card ( and as an example ) sell it on the flea for 20 million. In order to do this, you would again need to go into a raid with someone, and then drop the keycard for them to pick up, and 100% trusting eachother for it.

The FIR status as it's currently implemented completely destroys RMT. It really doesn't hurt the average player at all, just keep your expensive stuff pre-raid in your gamma, and play the game and you can just sell stuff to vendor if it's not FIR. <---- this is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND.

With the flea fees most barter items sell for EXACTLY the same to a VENDOR as you would get ON THE FLEA.

I actually make hella more money now, because people can't stuff poo up their ass and extract, but carry it around in their backpack. I suggest you play the game and learn how to extract and survive, instead of trying to change the system, but believe me this change is extremely good for the player baseI think you are missing a big point

You can currently give someone else in raid 200K roubles, which is nothing, to get 10 million you need to do 50 raids with an RMT'er to get the cash you want.

You cannot pick up expensive items from an RMT'er in raid, because you cannot sell them on the flea afterwards, so for example you can't pick up a red key card ( and as an example ) sell it on the flea for 20 million. In order to do this, you would again need to go into a raid with someone, and then drop the keycard for them to pick up, and 100% trusting eachother for it.

The FIR status as it's currently implemented completely destroys RMT. It really doesn't hurt the average player at all, just keep your expensive stuff pre-raid in your gamma, and play the game and you can just sell stuff to vendor if it's not FIR. <---- this is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND.

With the flea fees most barter items sell for EXACTLY the same to a VENDOR as you would get ON THE FLEA.

I actually make hella more money now, because people can't stuff poo up their ass and extract, but carry it around in their backpack. I suggest you play the game and learn how to extract and survive, instead of trying to change the system, but believe me this change is extremely good for the player base

SniperWolf_DYD
Posted (edited)

let's recap this wipe:

- no new maps

-no gameplay change at all (only few quests)

-you said you made some quest easier and......you make HARDER all of the collection ones lol, good work. remove find in raid if someone die? really this is the best you could think of ?????? so for example find in raid tushonka, i found 4 in a raid FULL equipped, i store them in gamma because i know the useful for therapist quest...being killed by extraction camper. so not only i loose my equip, but also the find in raid status of quest item?  not only is a questionable solution, but you are spitting in the face of all people who bought EOD edition lol.

-i am missing something? something that deserved a entire wipe, for ?????????

BSG, are you becoming like some major brand smartphone seller? one release at time, no real content, but just for the sake of money income?

forgive my bad english, but my point is pretty clear. really disappointed, and i love this game.

Edited by SniperWolf_DYD
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sugar_Pills
9 hours ago, Barangolo said:

It is in fact cheating, as you don't work for it in-game and keep financing the work of hackers, which is the sole reason they exist.

Can't agree with you more.

rubles at BSG doesn't have a exact exchange rate with real currents. Hackers can sell them at a ridiculous price. 

So this way, BSG sets the threshold higher for those who want to cheat by buying game money outside the game.

But ruble is like food and water for those RMT buyers. You might not buy a smart phone if its cost jump from $1000 to $3000, but you have to eat and drink even with tripled price. Trust me, even 10M rubles cost as much as a EOD version, there will be buyers. A lot.

Also, Hackers needs money to hack ---- if the price is too high and no one buys, then the hackers will have no money to buy accounts or support their lives ( yeah, some suckers hack for a living). So they will control the price so that loser buys and they earn money.

In one word, Hackers will definately earn more, so more hackers. And I don't sympathize or support RMT buyers at all.

3. Hackers are playing dirty either way. Not sure why you think that hatchet runners are more of a "victim" here (though it seems more and more clear that you are one), but if it puts your mind at ease, I have been killed under suspicious circumstances yesterday while regular solo looting, by a pistol runner. If they use ESP, they will target regular players much more, because they have backpacks with goodies, while hatchet runners do not even use a cheap bag. So no need to complain if you are a hatchet runner, you're not worse off.

Well, there are different hackers: some play for fun, and some play for a living. And those who play for a living have different kinds too: some might use to suck the Graphics Card (or your Red Rebel) from underground and run. Now they have to kill more players as brutal as their colleagues to get that check mark. More player get hurts, and some (no matter he is a  hatchet runners or not) might choose to buy rubles.

As I was arguing about RMT, I only mention the latter part, but I'm not saying "hackers only kill hatchet runners".

I pick up the name because IDK how you guys called that. Neither positive nor negative. And I never means to brag myself.

2 hours ago, behi09ma said:

yeah he is a hatchet runner for sure, that's why he is pissed so much, and trying to point other direction by calling RMT's will get bigger and more.  and he calls himself BLADE RUNNER 🤣

So Mr. behi09ma wants to deny my point by personal attacking and calling me "hatchet runner". That's a logical fallacy called "poisoning the well". Google it if you don't know what that means.

I'm here to talk, not to abuse or troll. I know it's impossible, but I hope we can have a much more friendly atmosphere.😃

And, if you define "hatchet runner" as guys who only take melee weapon (or pistol?), then yeah, I'm a hatchet runner when I was killed by my teammate and he bought my gears back.

This game should not be a LEDX farming simulator or any "farming" simulator for that matter, be it raiders, fixed spawn locations, keys, whatever. It should be a more "open world" feeling like intended with higher unpredictability in looting.

At previous version, the hatchet runner earns much more than those who have much better equipments. And that's a very import reason why Nikita change the flea market. I missed that before, thanks for pointing it out.

2 hours ago, behi09ma said:

just tell me why you should be able to get an item from the raid after you died in that raid?!

Imagine you are in a raid and get a red card. You thought you got 30M rubles. the a Flash (that's a superhero name but you know what I mean dude) flashes in front of you and blow your head with his small pistol. Now you only have 300k at your security case ---- hacker doesn't get that money so it doesn't want you to get it too.

Of course that's a joke. What I want to say is no FIR is making us -- not only hatchet runners -- a tougher life because of the huge gap between the prices at vendor and flea.

1.There will be a huge price gap.sometimes we cannot or have huge trouble to get sth without flea, and that's why flea exists. Items from high level vendor, items that tasks need, keys, items that you can get only at some specfic maps. We need them as much as before.

Economics will tell us that the price of a product is determined by the relationship between supply and demand.

Now obviously most item is supply < demand, so the right to price is in the hand of sellers. In privious version, you can wait for the market to control the price, because more items come in means lower price; Now it's monopoly, they can price a much higher price. sadly we have to buy.

The new rule of " cannot sell not FIR items at flea market" do hit those "traders", but not FIR after death won't change this at all!

And about traders that's another story, we can talk about it later. But right now please don't make the Red Herring fallacy.

2. You died and you can only sell items at a very low price. screws and bolts, cost 20K+ at flea, only worth thousands at vendor. Now we all need them to upgrade safe house, but after finished when some bartering items are no more need by us, those at storage means nothing to us. And next time you pick up something worth 100K but 1k after death so you have to move it out from your security case, how do you feel? Still laughing at hatchet runners?

Hatchet runner died a lot, so more loss; but you and I can also get killed, especially by hackers -- when altyn and killa's armor will not save you. If there is no hacker ,then the better gear we have, the higher survive rate we will have. But we don't play in lalaland.

Write those for more than an hour. Again, hope we can have a much friendlier atmosphere.😃

Sugar_Pills
Posted (edited)

To be clear, I have never do any RMT and that's all my guess.

3 hours ago, Techgtv said:

They don't need to take cash.

1. high value item that you can sell. For example 4 briefcase with bitcoins inside. currently the bitcoin worths 145.5k at doc, and 4x16=64 bitcoins worth 9.3m rubles.briefcase worth a lot too. That won't work if those items get a much higher price at flea.

2. keys. a SICC with a full bunch of key at Coastline/cards at lab.

The sellers could only be the hackers -- normal players won't get that much rubles. and they will let you to pay at ebay or something else before, so no need to trust each other.

It really doesn't hurt the average player at all, just keep your expensive stuff pre-raid in your gamma, and play the game and you can just sell stuff to vendor if it's not FIR. <---- this is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND.

I mensioned that on the privious reply but I forget to quote you. You can find my opinion on it, after the last quote. I won't quote that again because it's too long.

I suggest you play the game and learn how to extract and survive

With hackers chasing and exit campers waiting? That's hard bro but I'll try😊

Wish you can have fun playing BSG!

Edited by Sugar_Pills

Sugar_Pills
2 hours ago, SniperWolf_DYD said:

-remove find in raid if someone die? really this is the best you could think of ?????? so for example find in raid tushonka, i found 4 in a raid FULL equipped, i store them in gamma because i know the useful for therapist quest...being killed by extraction camper. so not only i loose my equip, but also the find in raid status of quest item?  not only is a questionabel solution, but you are spitting in the face of all people who bought EOD edition lol.

Oh  I forget that part cuz I can't put MP-133 inside my gamma lol

Sugar_Pills
6 hours ago, shimiku said:

i like the change you cant just flip high lvl vendor items to get easy money but that you need to find it to make the money

In this topic I'm not talking about the traders at flea market, but that's a point too.

Scalp high level vendor items to make money, that's what most traders (probably with script, which is unfair) do. Some can earn 100M rubles per month. But that only worths ~700 bucks at RMT,  so I don't think traders are the main sellers of RMT -- hackers are.

Through traders we got high level vendor items, like cases and accessories; On the other hand, we could get many items at a much lower price if there is no script. Glad to see Nikita adds capcha to flea.

TheHappyMile

The changes bring EFT in the correct direction - at least in my opinion. survival has to be lucrative, death should be punished.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Barangolo:

The flea market gives casuals a chance to keep up with some ammo and armour at least.

i don't really think so

flee-market benefits the money-havers. they do not need to farm for their stuff.

now the rich top-tear players pay MORE to the players that actually scavange. e.g. the ammount of high-tier ammo you can loot out of crates/ stashes is amazing. 

maybe thing like armor actually become hard to obtain for players with less time. 

• Like 1

oubama9257

Many games actually are not so against RMT. 

However, hackers/cheaters are 0 tolerance.

technii1

changes to flea market just promotes hackers to use better cheat in order to survive i have encountered twice as many before wipe also i feel secure container is now useless and serves no purpose other than a med box not owned the game a year and already not enjoying this wipe i know must people on here dont give a poo about comments i posted clips of players cheating just get removed again solo raiders get cut up by big five men teams all the time should be option for solo raider only level the playing field honestly struggle to see me playing much this wipe last wipe i got to level 51 and enjoyed ever minute of this wipe has not been fun at all found quest items but because exit campers just sit in bushes all raid waiting for a player who has the quest item thy need to progress and i have 16 flash drives none of which and can hand in because that excellent player sat in a bush kills me 

agree or disagree just my opinion