The State of OCE servers 2020

Juway

This game is unplayable.

If its not the High Packet Loss drop out every 2 mins its the desync.

Do i really have to play on 100+ ping Singapore servers just to get a game in?

We NEED another server.

Please help us AUS/NZ players that want to enjoy this amazing game

• Like 2

Same problem here.

Spend 10 minutes getting into a raid. To be disconnected within 2 for high packet loss. What happened. It used to be playable but not anymore.

• Like 3

Its actually really bad, Ive sent 5 reports into BSG in over 2 weeks and they wont fix it, I legit thought I was the only one with this issue.

I just keep getting either High Packet Loss or Server Connection Loss.

Im playing on 100mbs down with 60mbs up and 20ms, Im in melbourne and I have only Sydney server selected and it is absoulute trash, I have gotten 2 pmc's in out of 30 raids, 28 disconnects.

The really weird thing is I am the only one getting this out of the 5 of my mates who play it with me...

Screenshot (1150).png

Screenshot (1149).png

Screenshot (1146).png

Edited by Derp_Kittenn
  • Like 1

Yes I am having the same issue. Both High paket loss and connection loss!
I have been playing Tarkov since day one and never had this issue before.
90mbs down and 30mbs up.
Let us know if a solution is found.

Edited by Corzanator
  • Like 1

Bruh you take away the ability for me to play on NA West servers.... cool fine ill play on OCE servers np.... ah no sorry high packet loss... i upgrade the game just before wipe and this is what happens? this is the only fps game i want to play right now what the friuck is valorant csgo with extra steps? gtfo.... how about you just raise the packet loss to 100 as a simple quick fix, what about the fresh players who bought the game and cant even experience the game, I frankly don't know which is worse.

such wow. please fix.

On 6/2/2020 at 5:12 AM, Derp_Kittenn said:

Its actually really bad, Ive sent 5 reports into BSG in over 2 weeks and they wont fix it, I legit thought I was the only one with this issue.

I just keep getting either High Packet Loss or Server Connection Loss.

Im playing on 100mbs down with 60mbs up and 20ms, Im in melbourne and I have only Sydney server selected and it is absoulute trash, I have gotten 2 pmc's in out of 30 raids, 28 disconnects.

The really weird thing is I am the only one getting this out of the 5 of my mates who play it with me...

Screenshot (1150).png

Screenshot (1149).png

Screenshot (1146).png

It could be your ISP, i read somewhere on redit that a certain Australian ISP is having issues after tarkov patched their servers. I have the same exact issues "high packet loss" eveb when ping is 90-100, but i am playing on Singapore from india, it was all good until the June 10 patch came out. It's unplayable 

On 6/12/2020 at 9:38 AM, eldenblaze said:

It could be your ISP, i read somewhere on redit that a certain Australian ISP is having issues after tarkov patched their servers. I have the same exact issues "high packet loss" eveb when ping is 90-100, but i am playing on Singapore from india, it was all good until the June 10 patch came out. It's unplayable 

You are 100% right It is my Isp, You need a VPN to fix the issue

Screenshot (1205).png

So here is the Fix everyone having the same issue with High Packet Loss on OCE servers, You need a VPN then it will stop. 

Screenshot (1205).png

• Like 1

Same issues with myrepeblic. I cant play OCE servers since the update so I use the Singapore servers which is hit and miss anyway because of high ping. Please try and sort this out, as above has said, we shouldnt have to change ISP or pay for a VPN to play your game...

Recently in the past week I've had some preeeeeeetty high jitter on the servers, with mild teleporting that is definitely server side.

Thanks for monitoring the thread, very based.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah same here.

MyRepublic Internet, I have some ab solute beast internet surprisingly from AUS, since 0.12 I've been completely unable to play at all. Constant high packet loss disconnects 10 seconds into raid. MyRepublic doesn't have issue with any other game or software, so the problem obviously isn't on their end.

Please fix ;---; I shouldn't need a VPN to play on a server that is literally kilometres away from me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My ISP is also MyRepublic - 80% + AU raids are unplayable, disconnecting within 10-20 seconds from high packet loss.

Can only play on SGP servers at 110-130 ping at the moment.

If BSG has something we can tell MyRepublic in order to get this resolved, that would be ideal, but it's kinda uncertain where the issue lies.

In the mean time I'll be trying to use a VPN to make Tarkov playable.

• 1 month later...

Cant select OCE from server list in battle launcher

Auto select is EU  ..... Loads map and BANG Kicked for HIGH Ping..... For a BETA game that I paid REALLLLLLY good ducking money for that used to work mind you , has really turned to poo , support is sub par and there is hackers everywhere.

Please fix this or at least give us some feed back ort updates.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Very interested in this game after seeing it on twitch but the server issues make me hesitant to pay any money for it. Please keep providing updates OCE community so we know when it might be worth investing in this game!