Sign in to follow this  
rwan

Given up on Cheaters after wipe??

rwan

Ever since the wipe has occured, it seems like you have given the cheaters a free pass?.. First it was Labs, now they are roaming freely on reserve aswell..

Running with 100mph while shooting people through head/eyes with the shittiest guns and ammo ingame.. Fix this damn poo.. and give us a report function.. its not that hard..

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

alienstrays

It's literally been 3 days since the wipe. Battlestate can't do as much as you're asking in 3 days. It's just not possible

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Van_Hellspit

I mean its not really a big issue, since wipe i've played every day and not seen one yet, not saying they don't exist but there not a massive issue. BSG have done a great job with cheaters but like any online game  its  a constant struggle. 

• Like 1

alienstrays

Additionally, there is indeed a report function here on the forums :) 

Please do provide video evidence in the thread mentioned above though. 

6 minutes ago, Van_Hellspit said:

I mean its not really a big issue, since wipe i've played every day and not seen one yet, not saying they don't exist but there not a massive issue. BSG have done a great job with cheaters but like any online game  its  a constant struggle. 

And with what Van_Hellspit has added, every online game will have it's struggles with cheaters. Anti-cheat is not an exact science, and it's not fool-proof

CaliburxZero
14 hours ago, alienstrays said:

And with what Van_Hellspit has added, every online game will have it's struggles with cheaters. Anti-cheat is not an exact science, and it's not fool-proof

The reality is though, EFT is a game that suffers from cheaters wayyyyyy more than most other games, and the detriment to the experience is felt 100x more because of how blatantly tedious and difficult the game is set up to be for no good reason such as alot of quests.

The game is in testing, yes.  Anti-cheat isn't perfect, yes.  But trying to dismiss very much so justified criticism and frustration of the game when the game is set up this way on TOP of the cheaters is also hardly a good look.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

tom-erik
18 hours ago, rwan said:

Ever since the wipe has occured, it seems like you have given the cheaters a free pass?.. First it was Labs, now they are roaming freely on reserve aswell..

Running with 100mph while shooting people through head/eyes with the shittiest guns and ammo ingame.. Fix this damn poo.. and give us a report function.. its not that hard..

Just got headshoted with a "360 headshot" from 400 meters. I shot one shot, he jumped and took a 360 and hit me in the head without even taking the time to look 😉 Great game btw . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Zyfer
15 hours ago, alienstrays said:

Why are you trying so hard?

alienstrays
22 minutes ago, Zyfer said:

Why are you trying so hard?

What lol

JeffreyLF
1 hour ago, tom-erik said:

Just got headshoted with a "360 headshot" from 400 meters. I shot one shot, he jumped and took a 360 and hit me in the head without even taking the time to look 😉 Great game btw . 

With that logic he wouldn't even be facing you. A 180 would have been what he did. Get video evidence and post it in the megathread

Spectro887
Posted (edited)

Honestly for now my raids are all going too well, I have not encountered various bullshit between desync or even cheaters, just some people maybe over geared more than necessary but I think they are just nerd who play brutally I don't know.

Edited by Spectro887

AzureChimes
19 hours ago, alienstrays said:

It's literally been 3 days since the wipe. Battlestate can't do as much as you're asking in 3 days. It's just not possible

I love this response to include the same complacent "ItS StiLl BEtA" or "ThEy ArE IndY"

This is utter bull crap and we have been dealing with this issue for sometime now. There have been subreddit post after subreddit post of comprehensive approaches and suggestions to the DEVS to not only the cheater problem but the CORE of why cheating is happening in the first place. That is the third party RMT (Real Money Trading) market that is booming in this game. The fact that a report feature has yet to be implemented in this game blows my mind.

ztotheex

im pretty sure there a lot of wallhackers and sometime very strange headshots. The really should care about this very fast or the game is dead like pubg. Yes pubg is nearly dead the lose 80% of there playerbase, that says a lot.

Straafe
15 minutes ago, ztotheex said:

a lot of wallhackers

Yea, this is what I'm seeing too.

shini_gurui
6 hours ago, Spectro887 said:

Honestly for now my raids are all going too well, I have not encountered various bullshit between desync or even cheaters, just some people maybe over geared more than necessary but I think they are just nerd who play brutally I don't know.

i encountered tons of poo on saturday.. but yesterday and today? nothing out of the ordinary..  only crap i've encountered was shooting a scav in the face,  then 2 seconds later he allmost blacked every single body part on me with a saiga from 1m then just fell over and died.  

kanariewietje

In my opinion the new update regarding ''Found in raid status'' and this applying to the flea market aswell only benefits cheaters. This patch only encourages cheating. Now cheaters with loot radars, speedhacks and aimbots will benefit from this update. 

Most cheaters in tarkov cheat for the sole purpose of real world trading, selling roubles for real money. Sure most accounts will get banned but why would a cheater care if a single account made them atleast €300 whilst a new account costs around €45. 

But hey, it's a steady Cashflow for BSG....

• Upvote 1

Billy_Bo_Bob

How is it possible for the hackers to be this bad 3 days after the wipe. Even worst before the wipe.

rwan
On 6/2/2020 at 1:33 AM, Billy_Bo_Bob said:

How is it possible for the hackers to be this bad 3 days after the wipe. Even worst before the wipe.

Cant help but starting to think if BSG has a business deal with the cheaters.. since they do so little to prevent it.. Yes we have a video thread that does nothing..