alienstrays

Customs sniper scav

alienstrays

Recently, I've noticed that the customs sniper scav on top of the silo near the construction area can aim through, and shoot through the metal floor of the platform he is standing on. It can be really frustrating to obtain a bunch of items you really need, just to get shot in the head through a thick metal floor. I can sit directly underneath the silo he stands on top of, and see him poking his rifle barrel through the floor to shoot me in the top of my head. Would be greatly appreciated if at some point his field of view got modified so he could no longer shoot through the floor haha

Krymz_
Posted (edited)

thanks for the heads up

pun intended

Edited by Krymz_

sYs
On 5/31/2020 at 11:52 PM, alienstrays said:

Recently, I've noticed that the customs sniper scav on top of the silo near the construction area can aim through, and shoot through the metal floor of the platform he is standing on. It can be really frustrating to obtain a bunch of items you really need, just to get shot in the head through a thick metal floor. I can sit directly underneath the silo he stands on top of, and see him poking his rifle barrel through the floor to shoot me in the top of my head. Would be greatly appreciated if at some point his field of view got modified so he could no longer shoot through the floor haha

Thanks for the heads up - but make sure you make a bug report about the issue via launcher ❤️ 

alienstrays
13 hours ago, sYs said:

Thanks for the heads up - but make sure you make a bug report about the issue via launcher ❤️ 

Indeed I have :)