Jump to content
KaptainHel

To the campers: why are you a camper? And to the devs.

Recommended Posts

KaptainHel

What's the fun of camping in your spawn point from the start, hidden within a bush for 25 minutes in the middle of the map (e.g. Customs), kill someone, not looting the corpse and instead use it as bait?

Someone happens to come across the corpse after a long time and not realizing the camper is still in the area, goes for the loot, and dies of an HS because the camper is still there, waiting.

If everyone was like you - a camper - what would you do besides of staring at a screen being bored to death until the last 5-10 minutes of each game?

To the @devs: when are you going to implement a killcam feature to review how someone dies? It would be important to learn where the campers are usually located.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A_Kira

Thanks to the flea market change, there are more campers than ever.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spectro887
Posted (edited)

The campers are only people who cannot play and they poo on themselves, I found quite a few to do exit camping in woods or factory, all dead ... killed like flies because they suck at this game lol not a big deal.

Edited by Spectro887
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CaliburxZero

Its not an easy game, and people are typically garbage.  They'll take the easiest way out every time.  Just a byproduct of that.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hnkk
Posted (edited)

Unpopular opinion, grab your forks! 


Quite some hate on the campers. Its how they wish to play the game.
You like to rush? Fine.
You like to snipe? Fine.
You like to camp and cheese? Fine.
Stop critising others on their method of having fun. 

 

(I'm not a camper, i'm a rusher. I do love the thrills campers give me). 

Edited by Hnkk
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
halberger

@KaptainHel As a habit, never loot someone you haven't killed personally and bring a couple of frags to use around exits, just as a precaution. Doing so will help level strength as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KaptainHel
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, halberger said:

@KaptainHel As a habit, never loot someone you haven't killed personally and bring a couple of frags to use around exits, just as a precaution. Doing so will help level strength as well.

Those don't bother me. It's easy to quick peak, and then pre-fire and give an instant HS. Only then use a grenade if necessary. What bothers me are the ones camping in the middle of out of nowhere where you have so much too look and control that's nearly impossible to spot anyone camping; specially the ones hidden within bushes.

 

1 hour ago, zhoulixin19 said:

i become a camper after i couldnt complete gas analyzer job!!!

I found multiple gas analyzers easily. Only missing one for the next quest. Anyway, what you are saying it's like "I use cheats because I can't kill anyone". 

 

20 minutes ago, Hnkk said:

Unpopular opinion, grab your forks! 


Quite some hate on the campers. Its how they wish to play the game.
You like to rush? Fine.
You like to snipe? Fine.
You like to camp and cheese? Fine.
Stop critising others on their method of having fun. 

 

(I'm not a camper, i'm a rusher. I do love the thrills campers give me). 

It's an opinion which will or would change if more than half of your deaths/loses were to campers hiding in the middle of nowhere and instantly killing you every time.

Edited by KaptainHel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mertlermert1

İ just saw 5 men exit camping on factory 5 men !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KaptainHel
1 minute ago, mertlermert1 said:

İ just saw 5 men exit camping on factory 5 men !

I once saw 4. I killed them with granades. Those don't bother me since it's expected; and you know where they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jolly_Roger88
Posted (edited)

Campers are peeps who are trash at this game and does not want to get better.

The most selfish kind of gamers after cheaters,they exists just for ruin your day and,as the cheaters,don’t have any fun on play Tarkov,living just to enjoy that little moment of shooting and looting someone at the exit to fullfill their need of feeling good at something that actually are not.

That’s why campers do exists.

As vicious as the cheaters.

 

Edited by Jolly_Roger88
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spectro887
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, zhoulixin19 said:

yes,but he can't complete his jobs too . lol

It doesn't seem to me that it must necessarily have the '' found in raid '' to be delivered, I could be wrong but in any case, you only waste your time and you make others lose it, so you are only one of the many cancers that crowd the game, probably also chinese ...i feel sorry for you.

Edited by Spectro887
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheHappyMile
Posted (edited)

Sometimes I hide in a bush and just look at people running by. Most people run too much. You can hear them way early, even without headphones.

The amount of players I saw and not shot at due to bad positioning/ not worth the risk/ not in the mood is pretty high. I wonder how many players let me live actually :?

Edited by TheHappyMile
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PardTheTroll

So playing careful, ambushing the enemy, not running around like a rabid dog and knowing when one has the freedom to move faster makes me a bad player who sucks and doesn't want to improve? Alrighty then ...

How you all so sure, people camp the same spot for 25 min? Why are you so sure they just didn't hear you running around like Rambo and prepared them self to give you a clean hit between the eyes? 

As someone stated above, everyone can play how ever he wants to. Can't handle it? Adapt or quit. Simple as that.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spectro887
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, PardTheTroll said:

So playing careful, ambushing the enemy, not running around like a rabid dog and knowing when one has the freedom to move faster makes me a bad player who sucks and doesn't want to improve? Alrighty then ...

How you all so sure, people camp the same spot for 25 min? Why are you so sure they just didn't hear you running around like Rambo and prepared them self to give you a clean hit between the eyes? 

As someone stated above, everyone can play how ever he wants to. Can't handle it? Adapt or quit. Simple as that.

As in real life, you can do whatever you want but if you suck for me I will judge you.So if you play in a loser way, get ready for a poo storm.

Edited by Spectro887
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KaptainHel
14 minutes ago, PardTheTroll said:

So playing careful, ambushing the enemy, not running around like a rabid dog and knowing when one has the freedom to move faster makes me a bad player who sucks and doesn't want to improve? Alrighty then ...

How you all so sure, people camp the same spot for 25 min? Why are you so sure they just didn't hear you running around like Rambo and prepared them self to give you a clean hit between the eyes? 

As someone stated above, everyone can play how ever he wants to. Can't handle it? Adapt or quit. Simple as that.

@PardTheTroll I know he was camping that spot for 25 minutes because I heard a shot at the start of the game from that direction. Strangely enough, it was the only shot heard in the entire game on that spot.

Moreover, I rarely run, and when I do It's usually because I know I have a chance to get snipped from afar since it's an open area without anywhere to hide. You die from those either you are running or not.

Feel free to provide some tips to avoid campers killing you instantly out of nowhere. The only way I see it would be to do the same: camping. However, that's not fun; it's boring; and I'm here to have fun. There is no fun for staring at a screen for 40 minutes, waiting for someone to pass by and shot down with a single click. And that's way too easy. There is no challenge.

if everyone quits like you are saying, only the campers would remain. I'm certain the campers would have lots of fun playing against themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jolly_Roger88
5 minutes ago, KaptainHel said:

if everyone quits like you are saying, only the campers would remain. I'm certain the campers would have lots of fun playing against themselves.

Staring simulator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PardTheTroll
Posted (edited)
vor 10 Minuten schrieb KaptainHel:

I know he was camping that spot for 25 minutes because I heard a shot at the start of the game from that direction. Strangely enough, it was the only shot heard in the entire game on that spot.

You do not know, you just assume. You saw the campers name on the bullet which was shot in the beginning? Sound is quite broken for a while. You might have heard one shot but actually many have been shot.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb KaptainHel:

Feel free to provide some tips to avoid campers killing you instantly out of nowhere.

 Do not be greedy. Do not just run towards every sound like a dog would. Check potential "camper" spots. Do not instantly loot, if you are not 100% it is safe. Loot in a position minimizing the chance of you being seen looting. Do not prioritize only high loot and high traffic areas, if you can't handle them nor have the equipment to do so. I suppose I could go on and on, but seriously people ... isn't the fun in learning, if one can do it himself? (Yes, it doesn't apply to everything in life.)

vor 10 Minuten schrieb KaptainHel:

And that's way too easy. There is no challenge.

If it is so easy, why do people cheat? Why make the game easier by cheating and risking a ban, if one can camp? Being able to hold one spot require patience and a follow up plan, if something comes up. 

Edited by PardTheTroll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
symbiote
4 hours ago, KaptainHel said:

What's the fun of camping in your spawn point from the start, hidden within a bush for 25 minutes in the middle of the map (e.g. Customs), kill someone, not looting the corpse and instead use it as bait?

 

I just want to point it out that this post author is a noob and been playing less than month.

Second most important question, how does he know that guy camped for 25 minutes? Lol.

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jolly_Roger88
8 minutes ago, zhoulixin19 said:

By the way,in the Vietnam War,Vietnamese soldiers killed a lot of US troops in this way.I don't think they are cowards.

 

 

Vietnamese won the war because americans were spawning literally next to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KaptainHel
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, symbiote said:

I just want to point it out that this post author is a noob and been playing less than month.

Second most important question, how does he know that guy camped for 25 minutes? Lol.

I would like to point it out that despite being a recent account I already have over 200 hours of game play. 200 Hours of game play that's more than 400 raids -- depending on the map played. Considering, I usually extract after 15-20 minutes. That would be an average of 800 raids.

 

17 minutes ago, PardTheTroll said:

You do not know, you just assume. You saw the campers name on the bullet which was shot in the beginning? Sound is quite broken for a while. You might have heard one shot but actually many have been shot.

Unfortunately, it was a scav player and there was not tag.

Considering there was no more shots in that area; and considering the corpse was a scav player, and considering there was only about 15 minutes left remaining, it doesn't take much to assume it. I record my games and review them to look for mistakes I have made, so I'm sure he was camping there from the start considering the single shot fired. Plus, it was the same weapon fired.

 

17 minutes ago, PardTheTroll said:

Check potential "camper" spots.

Yes, If only devs would provide the killcam features. The other ones I already apply them. Thanks anyway.

 

17 minutes ago, PardTheTroll said:

If it is so easy, why do people cheat? Why make the game easier by cheating and risking a ban, if one can camp? Being able to hold one spot require patience and a follow up plan, if something comes up. 

I guess some people still have fun while knowing they are going to win every time --> at least when cheating. What a bunch of...

Edited by KaptainHel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hnkk
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, KaptainHel said:

Those don't bother me. It's easy to quick peak, and then pre-fire and give an instant HS. Only then use a grenade if necessary. What bothers me are the ones camping in the middle of out of nowhere where you have so much too look and control that's nearly impossible to spot anyone camping; specially the ones hidden within bushes.

 

I found multiple gas analyzers easily. Only missing one for the next quest. Anyway, what you are saying it's like "I use cheats because I can't kill anyone". 

 

It's an opinion which will or would change if more than half of your deaths/loses were to campers hiding in the middle of nowhere and instantly killing you every time.

I've had my fair share of deaths due to campers, and i honestly dont mind. Of course the first 20 seconds after the death, i'll be like: F this. But it doesnt make me go on a forum and rage, call them pathethic and what not. People need to take their daily dose of aderall and just chill the f out. 

The rest isnt directed to you @KaptainHel, but to all those calling campers scum and what not. 

Cant handle campers? Get used to it.

Cant handle rushers? Get used to it. 

It's not your game, they play the way they like. You play the way you like. 

I see people calling them low, unskilled and what not. My god. The F is wrong with you people? Its about fun, its about a game. They like the way they play. Chill the F down! 

Edited by Hnkk
Clarification
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KaptainHel
5 minutes ago, Hnkk said:

I've had my fair share of deaths due to campers, and i honestly dont mind. Of course the first 20 seconds after the death, i'll be like: F this. But it doesnt make me go on a forum and rage, call them pathethic and what not. People need to take their daily dose of aderall and just chill the f out. 

The rest isnt directed to you @KaptainHel, but to all those calling campers scum and what not. 

Cant handle campers? Get used to it.

Cant handle rushers? Get used to it. 

It's not your game, they play the way they like. You play the way you like. 

I see people calling them low, unskilled and what not. My god. The F is wrong with you people? Its about fun, its about a game. They like the way they play. Chill the F down! 

I only want a killcam feature to know where to pre-fire or trow a nade the next time I go to a specific area. Sometimes I review my videos and I see that I missed them by a small pixel on the screen. However, most of the times I don't see poo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paescu96
1 hour ago, CaliburxZero said:

Its not an easy game, and people are typically garbage.  They'll take the easiest way out every time.  Just a byproduct of that.

Most Gamers take Games to serious, to competitive. How many players, mastrubate to their RoubelCount, their PMCKills, Lootgoblins betraying their Mates for pointless 100k etc. etc.

They join Factory on the Second Day, equipped with Forts, Altins, to "own" basically nude defencesless PMCs, try to get the Pistolkills, the Spring, or place Prapors Folder. They camp in the Bushes near Exits or low level Quest Location's and feel strong when they finally kill someone.

The main Problem here is EFTs poor Mapdesigne, way to many Chokepoints, valuable loot only at certain locations, to few Exitpoints with to small Area of affect. It let Players to little Freedom in choosing their Paths, making them predictable and so on Camping valuable Strategie. 

Ps the garbage isn't an EFT only Problem, it's a Problem of nowadays Gaming. They take it to serious, but aren't as good as they think and tell others, so they search for the cheapest, cheesiest and unfairest Advantages they can get, at the end of the day, only the Result counts for them not the Way they choose. As a Example in RB6 Siege where Players still DDOS their Foes out of Lobbies.

53 minutes ago, PardTheTroll said:

So playing careful, ambushing the enemy, not running around like a rabid dog and knowing when one has the freedom to move faster makes me a bad player who sucks and doesn't want to improve? Alrighty then ...

Under us, I snip most of my Opponents with an silenced Semiautomatic, if its Squad I mostly relocate and snip the next one, and so on. So ambushing and outmaneuvering my Opponents is my primary Playstile. Camping on a Exit has nothing to do with outsmarting your Opponent, it's just the abuse of poor Gamedesign, then basically every player is forced to move there. If I get killed at an Exit 1 minute befor the Round ends, seeing the Muzzleblast coming out of a Bush right next to it, I assume that the Player waited, trying to ruin 40 minutes of my Work, he was to lazy to do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PardTheTroll
vor 3 Minuten schrieb Paescu96:

If I get killed at an Exit 1 minute befor the Round ends, seeing the Muzzleblast coming out of a Bush right next to it, I assume that the Player waited, trying to ruin 40 minutes of my Work, he was to lazy to do. 

Yes, that sucks. But as long we do not have a kill cam (or similar feature) which can show us what the dude did the last 10 min or so, no one can know that the person actually was sitting there all the time. Sure, if you camp a camper, fine ... but otherwise he might as well have gotten there just 5 seconds before you and because the sound is bugged in EfT you didn't hear him entering the bushes, while standing practically next to him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KaptainHel
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, zhoulixin19 said:

First of all,be a camper is not cheating.Be a camper BSG won't ban my account. Then I don't staring at the screen until last 5~10 mikes.I play other games until I hear something.

@zhoulixin19 No, it's not cheating. However, do you realize if everyone was playing like you and doing what you do, no one would be having fun at all on this game?

Just imagine, like you, everyone else hiding at one specific spot, waiting for someone to move. What would you do then?

@symbiote this guy, zhoulixin19, proves my point. Campers like this do exist.

Edited by KaptainHel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2