jacobknighj

Averaging 15-20 minute wait times *Still*(OCE) Im about to leave the game

jacobknighj
Posted (edited)

The "average" wait time that is supposed on OCE is 5 minutes(lies), reserve the most populated map by lobby count takes around of 15-20 minutes to get into a match. even for factory it got to 30 minutes and I just left queue. 
I have played this game a lot pre wipe, and I was getting averages of 10 minutes per game and it has just gotten longer over time and I expected timers to go down after wipe due to 
people coming back to play the game but thats not whats happening especially with extra restrictions on flea market introduced a while ago going upto level 10 leveling my PMC is an cruel task
getting kills in tarkov is the fastest way to level but the fastest way to die, so if Im trying to level and die fast Im still waiting minimum 10-15 minutes per match for 3-5 minutes of gameplay
I would beg devs to allow local or offline raids with friends but as we would all know thats not happening,
as such Im left with only one option I dont have time in my life for 10-20 minute wait timers to get into a game when I could be playing a game already, it just makes me feel so bad for not being able to play a game I really enjoy.
Right now the only way for me to enjoy tarkov is by watching videos of it but you dont get the same feeling of I can lose everything with one wrong step, just waiting for a day when this is fixed or I could change server to asia for 160 ping just to play.

what would you guys do if you were left with 10-20 minute wait timers?

101571736_183006906374331_9025501935750348800_n.jpg

Edited by jacobknighj

Viper320

I´m now just 13 minutes in queue just to die in the first 01:49 minutes of gameplay on factory.... disheartening.

BoiledEggsXX

Something strange is definetely going on. While I was in queue for factory for 15 minutes, pestily did 2 runs on twitch... 

jacobknighj
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Viper320 said:

I´m now just 13 minutes in queue just to die in the first 01:49 minutes of gameplay on factory.... disheartening.

Yeah, I feel you unlike other games where fortnight or other battle royal games that need 100 players to play 1 match and they only take 2 minutes to match make average its really odd, at least there you get 2 minutes 2 minutes if your unlucky

and yet with a 4-8 player requirement for factory how am i not getting in sooner? it always feels like it waits for max players no matter what

Edited by jacobknighj

TUALMASOK
9 hours ago, BoiledEggsXX said:

Something strange is definetely going on. While I was in queue for factory for 15 minutes, pestily did 2 runs on twitch... 

Pestily is in Europe, there are plenty of servers and minimal wait time.

More OCE servers are being added, as per the tweet from BSG yesterday. Not sure when they will be turned on, but they are coming. On Sunday night I had major issues getting into any raid or scav run, but last night my squad and I were getting into customs within 5 minutes.

jacobknighj
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, TUALMASOK said:

More OCE servers are being added, as per the tweet from BSG yesterday. Not sure when they will be turned on, but they are coming. On Sunday night I had major issues getting into any raid or scav run, but last night my squad and I were getting into customs within 5 minutes.

Oh?? I was pretty sure it was more of a low population issue for OCE? because you can guess the amount of players in each map from the lobby screen 9 times out of 10 I was only seeing 5-10 people in each lobby assuming there was around 20 people in a Queue from that, but it would make sense in the way of just not being able to run enough games for OCE because of limited servers.. I didnt think of that and if they are bringing more servers online soon thats really promising.

thanks for the info

Edited by jacobknighj
  • Like 1

jacobknighj

Obviously the servers went up yesterday!! 
best queue times i have had in the game!
50 seconds matchmaking is now a thing guess you were right about the servers TUAL

BoiledEggsXX
On 6/2/2020 at 1:35 AM, TUALMASOK said:

Pestily is in Europe, there are plenty of servers and minimal wait time.

And I am in europe too, so it should be similar to him right?

I suspect that server load is just bad some days, it helps to manually pick your servers from the launcher. For some reason the game had excluded some with decent ping.

TUALMASOK
15 hours ago, BoiledEggsXX said:

And I am in europe too, so it should be similar to him right?

I suspect that server load is just bad some days, it helps to manually pick your servers from the launcher. For some reason the game had excluded some with decent ping.

No idea, this is about OCE servers.