Vindsvept

Deleting/locking account

Vindsvept

Is there a way to do this?
All my friends have stopped due to cheaters and the recent 'found in raid' garbage changes.

I have no intention of playing anymore.

• Upvote 1

CaptainHero
Posted (edited)

Same here. I am a lone wolf now and i dont now if i get motivation to continue EFT.  This game WAS so good. 

But whaat you mean with lock? Something like refund the money?

Edited by CaptainHero

Zyfer
22 minutes ago, Vindsvept said:

Is there a way to do this?
All my friends have stopped due to cheaters and the recent 'found in raid' garbage changes.

I have no intention of playing anymore.

^This^

RainmakerM4

Fir is awesome

Hamm
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, RainmakerM4 said:

Fir is awesome

wrong. They want this game to be so team based. So why cant people help each other out on the flea market with find in raid items? isnt that how it is now anyways. cant post on the flea market unless you survived the raid? Why cant people help others complete there quests they could be stuck on trying to find a RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG item

Edited by Hamm

_Dodger
2 hours ago, Hamm said:

wrong. They want this game to be so team based. So why cant people help each other out on the flea market with find in raid items? isnt that how it is now anyways. cant post on the flea market unless you survived the raid? Why cant people help others complete there quests they could be stuck on trying to find a RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG item

because people suck,...and they don't help each other.

Vindsvept

Yeah, I just simply removed the game from my PC. Not worth the space on my SSD.

My friends have encountered multiple cheaters and so did I. Every time I see BSG post on Twitter "Another xxxxx banned accounts" but I notice no difference at all. My friend found a Red Keycard and got killed by an exit camper, sitting in a bush. He was done after that. Another friend was done a pretty while ago due to cheaters. So I litterally have no reason to play anymore. I know there are no refunds, but I'd like to have like everything removed, lol.

Did117

LOL

Nothing you can do, also NO REFUNDS, which is a lie, at least where I live, all you have to do is contact your bank a tell them you bought a product that was never delivered.

Here in Portugal and the European Union, BSG's criminal TOS is worth nothing.

Artemus_z

use IObit Uninstaller if you want to get rid of all the files

4 минуты назад, Did117 сказал:

LOL

Nothing you can do, also NO REFUNDS, which is a lie, at least where I live, all you have to do is contact your bank a tell them you bought a product that was never delivered.

Here in Portugal and the European Union, BSG's criminal TOS is worth nothing.

contacting your bank and saying that a product that you purchased and used for 2 years was not delivered is fraud

Speznat
Posted (edited)

the recent flea market changes killed it for me and my team, 3 stoped of 5, but atleast 2 still playing. BSG shot itself in the knee, worst change in history of EFT.  

Edited by Speznat

Did117
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Artemus_z said:

contacting your bank and saying that a product that you purchased and used for 2 years was not delivered is fraud

I don't know where you live, but here buying a beta access is not the same as buying a game. Until the day that launches it still is an unfinished, unreleased and faulty product. Until the day that it launches I have the right to get my money back and no shady TOS can change.

Fraud? If you call that fraud what do you call a franchise that charges FULL PRICE, with PAY2WIN options on a 5+ years beta access with no launch date in sight, that has not spent a single ruble in marketing but has paid actors in twitch peddling this unfinished, unreleased and faulty """game""" to millions of unsuspecting potential buyers? 

Edited by Did117
uops :D

Vindsvept

I'm from The Netherlands. Not sure if that applies for me aswell.

Jolly_Roger88
2 hours ago, Did117 said:

I don't know where you live, but here buying a beta access is not the same as buying a game. Until the day that launches it still is an unfinished, unreleased and faulty product. Until the day that it launches I have the right to get my money back and no shady TOS can change.

Fraud? If you call that fraud what do you call a franchise that charges FULL PRICE, with PAY2WIN options on a 5+ years beta access with no launch date in sight, that has not spent a single ruble in marketing but has paid actors in twitch peddling this unfinished, unreleased and faulty """game""" to millions of unsuspecting potential buyers? 

The tricky part is the terms&conditions that all of us have agreed when we bought the game.

With that BSG got his ass covered.

AzureChimes
Posted (edited)

Nikita take your aviators off and start listening to your players and not your streamers.

Nothing "innovative" is happening here. I uninstalled as soon as my 8th raid I was mowed by a blatant speed hacker in interchange. 3 of my first 8 raids I died to a hacker. 37.5% Percent.

My friends have encountered multiple cheaters and so did I. Every time I see BSG post on Twitter "Another xxxxx banned accounts" but I notice no difference at all. My friend found a Red Keycard and got killed by an exit camper, sitting in a bush. He was done after that. Another friend was done a pretty while ago due to cheaters. So I litterally have no reason to play anymore. I know there are no refunds, but I'd like to have like everything removed, lol.

The problem with the new changes, especially the crouch walking has forced everyone from actually moving and exploring to sitting in cheeky places like Rainbow Six Siege. 

Edited by AzureChimes
Edit