MM02

CHANGES IN GAMMA TO KEEP FOUND IN RAID STATUS!!!!!

MM02

I have looked on these forums after finding a flash drive for a quests and killing 3 people out of a 5 man and then dying to the rest of them. This then means that I cannot hand the item in for the quest and I have not been rewarded at all. They could also change it so if you reach 600XP (the minimum amount of xp needed for a SURVIVAL) then everything in the gamma keeps the found in raid status. This change needs to be implemented or I can already tell a lot of people like myself are going to stop playing the game.

• Upvote 4

DBRaven
Posted (edited)

Oh yea I agree, just did some labs which used to be the only map I played but I just died to a cheater but normally I would be fine with what I could save in my gamma but now its so depressing that you can't sell anything on the flea market.

I used to enjoy this game literally playing it with whatever time I was able to spend on gaming but now I can't even play it for more than an hour and I quit it. I don't mind losing gear and all that but I used to enjoy using the flea market but now they've taken that away by adding that FiR requirement. I've had a lot of fun in this game the last 2 years and its such a good concept. But for me this update made the game so much less fun to play.

Like atleast they should add a minimum required experience you need within that raid so that you can keep the FiR status once you've gotten that experience.

I must say, its not just the FiR requirement that has me not playing this game as much as I used to. I mean I do get why they added the FiR requirement and maybe its a good thing. But I am just tired of doing all the quests and leveling once again.

Edited by DBRaven
  • Upvote 2

SlyScyGuy

Sounds like a bunch of hatchet runners complaining honestly.  The gamma container needs to be removed IMO.  There's no reason for a safe container as it makes no sense in a survival game. You die, everything you have is lost.  The Find in Raid status being lost is just the start to hopefully removing it completely. Learn to play it as a survival game not a TDM and maybe you won't complain so much.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

honormr
1 minute ago, SlyScyGuy said:

听起来像一群柴刀赛跑者诚实地抱怨。γ容器需要从IMO中移除。没有必要使用安全的容器,因为在生存游戏中它没有意义。你死了,你拥有的一切都丢失了。突袭中的查找状态丢失只是希望完全删除它的开始。学习将其作为生存游戏而不是TDM玩,也许您不会抱怨太多。

But not everyone has a lot of time to play games. Besides games, we also have our own life. If we are disturbed by the changes of the game mechanism, I think many people will choose to ESCAPE FROM TARKOV IN REALITY.

• Like 5

BanditMaka

If you really kill 3/5 man then you can survive a raid. If you can't really kill 3/5 man, then how do I know you're being honest about actually having tried to get these quests done.

There are loads of more forgiving games you can play. We only have Tark, don't try water it down.

lmjat0111
1 hour ago, SlyScyGuy said:

Sounds like a bunch of hatchet runners complaining honestly.  The gamma container needs to be removed IMO.  There's no reason for a safe container as it makes no sense in a survival game. You die, everything you have is lost.  The Find in Raid status being lost is just the start to hopefully removing it completely. Learn to play it as a survival game not a TDM and maybe you won't complain so much.

So you can suggest to remove your own container. 

MM02
11 hours ago, SlyScyGuy said:

I mustve hatchet ran twice in the whole 3 years of me playing this game. hahaha. I am speaking for the majority of people on these changes. You probably sit there all day playing this game whilst we have other things to do such as school and jobs. It is impossible for new players to make any progress now you cannot save an item in the gamma. Also if you want the gamma container to be removed and made pointless, how about you refund all EOD users :) HHAHA.

• Upvote 1

MM02
10 hours ago, BanditMaka said:

If you really kill 3/5 man then you can survive a raid. If you can't really kill 3/5 man, then how do I know you're being honest about actually having tried to get these quests done.

There are loads of more forgiving games you can play. We only have Tark, don't try water it down.

They have ruined this game with the update and the majority of the player base will say so. The FIR system is great, stops most hatchet runners. But when you have an item such as a Graphics card or flash drive that you need to FIR for a quest, you killed half of a sqaud then die to the rest, surely you should be rewarded. And the fact that you said "There are loads of more forgiving games you can play. We only have Tark, don't try water it down." I am not tryna water it down I am trying to get new players voices heard since BSG only focus around one set of players when they make changes, so dont be so rude and disrespectful. If you do not like a comment, just leave.

LenzOA

making items in secure container fir after you get like 2000 xp in the raid would be a good idea. the typical hatchet runner wont get that but the people who play normal and die in the end will still get rewarded.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

MM02
1 hour ago, LenzOA said:

making items in secure container fir after you get like 2000 xp in the raid would be a good idea. the typical hatchet runner wont get that but the people who play normal and die in the end will still get rewarded.

10000% agree, sick to death of dying with an item after i kill 3 of of like 5 people

DBRaven
Posted (edited)
On 6/2/2020 at 5:45 AM, SlyScyGuy said:

So I'm guessing you're the guy who spends all day playing because he doesn't have much else to do in his life. And you're probably the guy called a 'camper' and you're always crouched and never running to where you want to go and never die right?

Well good for you but I don't like playing like that nor do I have that much time to spend on games, I'm sick of killing 5 PMC's and then only to find some camper around a corner or even worse at the extract.

And no, I'm not a hatchet runner and I never have and I agree we should try to get rid of them but I don't believe this is the way.

Edited by DBRaven

PyroYoda
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DBRaven said:

So I'm guessing you're the guy who spends all day playing because he doesn't have much else to do in his life. And you're probably the guy called a 'camper' and you're always crouched and never running to where you want to go and never die right?

Well good for you but I don't like playing like that nor do I have that much time to spend on games, I'm sick of killing 5 PMC's and then only to find some camper around a corner or even worse at the extract.

And no, I'm not a hatchet runner and I never have and I agree we should try to get rid of them but I don't believe this is the way.

He's probably, a type of player that takes an M4 every raid. Because 50% most of the raids I hear is an M4 blazing. I'm like great... Lol.

Edited by PyroYoda
  • Upvote 1

Sinistra_Star
Posted (edited)

Example EVERY big streamer and MOST THE FORUMS want NO THERMALS

What does Nikita do, He does the Exact Opposite.

He is going to add 5 more thermals to the game

Why, cus he stated he wants this game t have the largest encyclopedia of usable in game weapons in any game ever built.

Phuck off with your casual ass low time playing waste of time Nonsense

Edited by Sinistra_Star

sYs

Just found sic case. [worth 3.4mil on free]

Died by reshala boys.

Can't sell it on market.

That' s life and i carry on.

FIR is kinda good change. Make you actually think about surviving not stuffing stuff into your prison pocket and being happy. Death has more meaning to it now. 

Sinistra_Star
1 minute ago, sYs said:

Just found sic case. [worth 3.4mil on free]

Died by reshala boys.

Can't sell it on market.

That' s life and i carry on.

FIR is kinda good change. Make you actually think about surviving not stuffing stuff into your prison pocket and being happy. Death has more meaning to it now. 

at the end of the wipe i had 9 of them for swapping out key sets for different maps i have found 3 so far and have kept them for my keys (some maps just have more keys then a keyring can hold

Niewiarygodny
On 6/2/2020 at 5:45 AM, SlyScyGuy said:

The gamma container needs to be removed IMO

maybe removing would be too much, but  blocking SC during raid would be enough. (Talking about using SC to storage Keys/cards, casue lets be honest, if they would like to remove SC they would have to re-make all keys, spawns, drops bla bla bla.)

@sYs well, seems like old fashion trading is the only way to sell that sicc/suhci items.

Btw there is bug where u can trade your SICC (or other items) which does not own FiR status on flea market. 

I mean, i guess it's bug and that shouldn't work like this.

MM02
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Sinistra_Star said:

"HAHA" "haha".... what are you Five

How the flying phuck is it any of our faults you have less time to play then us.

This is a "I want something cus it effects me and i don't care what others think" posts huh Or is it "i chose the wrong job path in life so others have to suffer for it cus im bitter?".

We ONLY have tarkov in this game genre. Only game like it. If you want to play a game more Arcade and casual. THEN GO TO A FUCKIGN GAME THAT IS CASUAL. Seriously stop trying to CHANGE SOMEONE ELSE's Idea of what they want THEIR GAME TO LOOK like cus it does not look he way YOU ANT IT TO LOOK FOR THE  SAKE OF CONVENIENCE

This is Nikita's game he has SPECIFICALLY stated what his vision is for it

AND he has stated he will not change his vision for others

STOP TRYING HE WONT DO IT

He wants this game to be really hard, he wants the loot to be hard to get he wants to to feel the pain of losing everything

HE hates fast loot runs and get quick rich schemes

Stop trying to change what is not yours

You say i'm 5, listen to yourself mate :) you're so salty lmao. Most people that play this have jobs and don't have as much time to play as streamers and pro players you absolute mongoloid. Stop being so hostile towards my view which i can say a lot of other people agree with lmao. You probably don't have a job and sit on games all day because you are a sad man :)

Edited by MM02