scoobydoozy

My biggest fear for this patch and the state of EFT

scoobydoozy

My biggest fear for this patch is the changes to the flea market have made even more reason to buy rubles. I actually like the hard core aspect it’s nice to see in my opinion, but those that suck at the game are now faced with the reality they can no longer run reserve with a hatchet and make money.  They are no longer able to make the same amount of revenue they once enjoyed. Therefore they turn to the sites that sell rubles. I mean 4$ for 5million rubles I can tell you 110% A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE DOING THIS.  It’s naive to believe this is just isolated to a few people.  Therefore I believe BSG should revert the changes until they have implemented different ways to make cash.  Like the quests are pathetic 60k for killing 15 scavs… Like give us constant side quests or something to earn cash… 

Either that or they need to make rare items less rare. Like sites are selling Lab Red Cards for 500$ that is a huge amount of money and I can tell you many hackers are speed hacking to get those keys I mean duck that’s a lot of money you find 2 red key cards that’s my rent for a month. You get it? 

Or a way to completely duck these sites is to sell the rubles off EFT.  The pay to win will be real. However this is a massive issue that I feel needs immediate change! 

• Upvote 3

Mattd316
2 hours ago, scoobydoozy said:

My biggest fear for this patch is the changes to the flea market have made even more reason to buy rubles. I actually like the hard core aspect it’s nice to see in my opinion, but those that suck at the game are now faced with the reality they can no longer run reserve with a hatchet and make money.  They are no longer able to make the same amount of revenue they once enjoyed. Therefore they turn to the sites that sell rubles. I mean 4$ for 5million rubles I can tell you 110% A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE DOING THIS.  It’s naive to believe this is just isolated to a few people.  Therefore I believe BSG should revert the changes until they have implemented different ways to make cash.  Like the quests are pathetic 60k for killing 15 scavs… Like give us constant side quests or something to earn cash… 

Either that or they need to make rare items less rare. Like sites are selling Lab Red Cards for 500$ that is a huge amount of money and I can tell you many hackers are speed hacking to get those keys I mean duck that’s a lot of money you find 2 red key cards that’s my rent for a month. You get it? 

Or a way to completely duck these sites is to sell the rubles off EFT.  The pay to win will be real. However this is a massive issue that I feel needs immediate change! 

You do realize if you constantly made side cash or made rare items less rare you would reach the end game very fast and it would become extremely boring.It would make no sense to do that what so ever.besides you can already make side cash with your scav.Also people that need to pay money just to get and advantage in game must be terrible at the game anyway so i would not worry about them.Here is a tip if you want to make easy money just learn factory and farm scavs and pmcs easy money and you rank up your character very fast.

• Sad 1

TheHappyMile
vor 2 Minuten schrieb Mattd316:

Also people that need to pay money just to get and advantage in game must be terrible at the game anyway so i would not worry about them

not at all. I'm sure noone would "waste" money in a game they suck.

people use RMT becuase they only want the PvP-Aspect and people buy for RMT because the have no time (and a job in wich they make way more then farming money in eft)

yes, it ruins the game at the end. but I get why people do it. still has to be stopped

AzureChimes
Just now, Mattd316 said:

You do realize if you constantly made side cash or made rare items less rare you would reach the end game very fast and it would become extremely boring.It would make no sense to do that what so ever.besides you can already make side cash with your scav.Also people that need to pay money just to get and advantage in game must be terrible at the game anyway so i would not worry about them.Here is a tip if you want to make easy money just learn factory and farm scavs and pmcs easy money and you rank up your character very fast.

Here is my question. Why would you cherry pick one issue he touched upon and not make a response about other legitimate concerns he has?

Also people that need to pay money just to get and advantage in game must be terrible at the game anyway so i would not worry about them

You are absolutely right, but the RMT market is the reason why we have a hacker problem in Tarkov. This problem is multifaceted and one shakes hands with the other. YOU SHOULD worry about those individuals. They are further cementing the RMT market which gives these hackers more incentive to keep creating cheats for profit. 

• Like 1

Mattd316
1 hour ago, AzureChimes said:

Here is my question. Why would you cherry pick one issue he touched upon and not make a response about other legitimate concerns he has?

You are absolutely right, but the RMT market is the reason why we have a hacker problem in Tarkov. This problem is multifaceted and one shakes hands with the other. YOU SHOULD worry about those individuals. They are further cementing the RMT market which gives these hackers more incentive to keep creating cheats for profit. 

As you said yourself some people only want the pvp aspect if that is the case then bsg will never be able to fix this issue and to be honest the probably never will its obviously not something that is as simple as some people think to fix just look at pubg still has the same issues years later.

Here is my answer he was only talking about one issue which was selling of items for real cash so i don;t know what you mean by cherry picking when there as only one subject to begin with.

AzureChimes
12 minutes ago, Mattd316 said:

As you said yourself some people only want the pvp aspect if that is the case then bsg will never be able to fix this issue and to be honest the probably never will its obviously not something that is as simple as some people think to fix just look at pubg still has the same issues years later.

Here is my answer he was only talking about one issue which was selling of items for real cash so i don;t know what you mean by cherry picking when there as only one subject to begin with.

PUBG acutally does a great job at preventive care. They ban hundreds of thousands a week as they constantly evolve and implement new systems into their anti cheat all the time. To include other developers. 

If BSG wanted to they could allocate assets into helping prevent the frequency of them seeing they have grown substantially. I still play PUBG regularly and was there for the shitstorm of on fire speedhackers and they took to the game and actually lessened the frequency of them. 

Mattd316
58 minutes ago, AzureChimes said:

PUBG acutally does a great job at preventive care. They ban hundreds of thousands a week as they constantly evolve and implement new systems into their anti cheat all the time. To include other developers. 

If BSG wanted to they could allocate assets into helping prevent the frequency of them seeing they have grown substantially. I still play PUBG regularly and was there for the shitstorm of on fire speedhackers and they took to the game and actually lessened the frequency of them. 

lol Now your actually lying all you have to do is go onto the pubg forum and there is far more reports of cheaters than EFT.Ive been playing this game for two years and have ran into a speed hacker 3 times once on woods and twice on reserve have played a ton of labs and have yet to come across one myself.Im not saying there are no cheaters in this game there are a lot but its nowhere near as bad as some people make out.Here is a link to the pubg forums the first few posts are about cheaters lol.https://forums.pubg.com/forum/7-game-discussion-feedback/ Crafton gaming don't care wah wah wah.The only reason why pubg would have any less cheaters than before is because the player base has been cut in half.

sYs

You are assuming hatchet runners didn't do hatchet runs :D for RMT. 

• Sad 1

halberger

RMT can't be shutdown by other means, than ingame. First step is to remove flea market or make it so only FIR items can be sold - that is you can't sell items looted from or given to you by someone in-raid. I believe we got this already, but it needs to be enhanced so that AI traders won't accept items that were brought into raid by a member of your group.

Second step involves placing two rules:

- it's impossible to discard items that were takien into the raid by any given player (PMC and scav alike, magazines being the possible exception)

- it's impossible to loot members of your group.

That would force traders to join the same raid while not being in the same group, which would greatly complicate things. Perfect Strangers from a game's perspective, if you will. I understand it would be inconvenient for legit players as well, but sometimes a cure is almost as bad as the sickness. If anyone has better and doable ideas, please share them.

• Sad 1

TheHappyMile
vor 1 Minute schrieb halberger:

That would force traders to join the same raid while not being in the same group, which would greatly complicate things

it would complicate things for any player/ team. and it would hurt the game more then thousands of hackers. got a med too much - slot locked. want to drop your friend a gun - no. share ammo, meds, ...? no!

like - wtf do you expect this to be a good idea? xD

halberger

I said I'm aware it would complicate life for legit players as well, so your point is? How else do you want to fight them? Share a better way, if you have one.

A bit of thinking about what you really need and what you just want to bring into raid would be an interesting consideration to take, instead of just packing it all.

MrXT
1 hour ago, TheHappyMile said:

not at all. I'm sure noone would "waste" money in a game they suck.

Thats just niaviety at its best. Who the hell else is going to buy the rubles, the people who are really good at the game and earning loads of cash from loot anyway....

Mattd316

First few post are pinned post by the forum moderators just like in the Tarkov Forums.

Im not talking about the pinned posts obviously scroll down the screen or is that too much effort?lol

TheHappyMile
vor einer Stunde schrieb MrXT:

Thats just niaviety at its best. Who the hell else is going to buy the rubles, the people who are really good at the game and earning loads of cash from loot anyway....

vor 2 Stunden schrieb TheHappyMile:

people use RMT becuase they only want the PvP-Aspect and people buy for RMT because the have no time (and a job in wich they make way more then farming money in eft)

You did not even read the next sentence?

scoobydoozy

It’s supply vs demand issue. Make the demand useless and the RMT gets crippled.  Until that happens a lot of people have side jobs making money for real life. I mean honestly you can’t blame them. It’s easy cash, it’s wrong, but to them an internet game isn’t hurting anyone. 

I may be wrong, but give the players ways to make a good revenue  early game and people will not buy from the sites. Sure some would, but I guarantee a lot less.  Until they have a system to make a good amount of cash then I feel they should revert the changes so we see 20 hatchlings on reserve,  at least they arnt hacking though. 

A good percentage of the people don’t really care about the survival aspect of this game. I know I know what???? It’s true, I personally like it, but you know what I like more killing people with bad ass armor. Therefore, a community has already built a way of grinding and when you disrupt that a large amount of people love the firefights in this game, but can’t get to the gear they used to in the past so they find alternatives. It’s like a junkie, they will find there fix!

You could play the game “oh well tough luck” we’ll unfortunately that’s a large amount of people that will leave or just buy RMT we as a community need to decided do we allow Rubel sales or not.  If we do then BSG should just sell the rubles and make money out of it. If not then remove the flea market and make everything available from traders. 

Hamm

Heres a thought. stop worrying about it. Its a video game. Play the game. Stop trying to ruin the game even further 

AzureChimes
2 hours ago, Mattd316 said:

Im not talking about the pinned posts obviously scroll down the screen or is that too much effort?lol

I did three pages. Tarkov subreddit and this forum post more in that range alone.

scoobydoozy
6 minutes ago, Hamm said:

Heres a thought. stop worrying about it. Its a video game. Play the game. Stop trying to ruin the game even further 

After stating what I have to say, I will no longer ever respond to you because what you just said was such a ducking stupid ass statement and you deserve zero acknowledgment. 

Hamm
3 minutes ago, scoobydoozy said:

After stating what I have to say, I will no longer ever respond to you because what you just said was such a ducking stupid ass statement and you deserve zero acknowledgment. 

truth hurts. I know

• Like 1

AzureChimes
14 hours ago, Hamm said:

truth hurts. I know

What truth? That your statement added nothing of value to the on going issue that plagues this game?

I mean how is it there isn't a report button yet blows my f ucking mind.

KiloNein

It's also increased the cost of everything on the market substantially.