Bambersnatch

The Quest Changes This Patch Are Awful...

Bambersnatch

Ahem, this is a rant so please be aware of that

I am well aware that the patch has only just begun so if any of you happened to have found actual changes made to the quests please tell me (and by changes I mean new quests or different turn-ins for already existing quests, not the basic "turn in 5 cans of meat instead of 6" changes that ive been seeing)

The entire time leading up to this patch I swear BSG was making it seem as though we were going to be receiving a great deal of tweaks and changes to the already awful questing system in the game, yet the patch has dropped (btw the patch was a 300 something MEGABIT update, how the duck is a patch that took 7 months to release THIS ducking SMALL) and im now level 20 and the only ducking thing ive noticed is that the quests are simply 10 times harder now because of how the found in raid mechanic was changed. This is ducking pathetic and begs the question of what the hell was being worked on these past 7 months. MONTHS ago I made a post addressing a number of the biggest issues the game was facing and to my absolute astonishment nearly everything is the same (and many things are even worse). The flea market economy is absolutely broken right now with essential items for quests being sold at 100k roubles a piece, and hilariously BSG has even acknowledged this by changing some of the trade ins. All of last patch the trade in for the mp-133 from mechanic level 1 (an essential weapon for the gunsmithing part 1 quest) was 4 elite pliers, new patch rolls around and elite pliers are selling for 98k roubles on the flea market with no other way to get them other than in raid, within the week BSG has already changed the trade-in to 2 elite pliers and a screwdriver so that such an essential quest in the early game IS ACTUALLY REASONABLE FOR PEOPLE TO DO, proving that they are well aware of how the new mechanic is already failing. The quest rewards are still outrageously awful, rewarding players with a piss poor handful of money for completing the most bs quests, including bangers from the past such as find 15 cans of meat for therapist (now made more aids by the new found in raid mechanic, so duck you if you die with them), find 3 graphics cards in raid for mechanic (changed from simply "find" to "find in raid" now making the quest 10 times more difficult with the same shitty reward) and by far the most inbred of all the quests ever conceived, every single quest from jaeger (im level 20 and every quest ive done for jaeger is copy paste the same from last patch). These "changes" might as well be the plagiarism meme - "hey man can I copy your hw?" "sure just change it up a little" because THE QUESTS ARE STILL THE SAME.

I was legitimately excited for this patch, thinking that the quests were actually ducking different. Instead everything is messed up, the flea market is now a mess and RMT looks more promising than ever now that everyone is poor, quests are even more difficult to complete because in an absolutely absent minded effort to punish hatchlings BSG instead slapped everyone except for the cheaters who now thrive. Needless to say after 35 hours in this patch and 500 hours in the game, I am disappointed.

• Like 2

CaptainHero

WORD!

Uncley

"flea market is now a mess "

Well said!

The changes did not effect the hatchlings but made more misserable to normal players!

Dying with something in the safty hintaiset should be good enough!

Stop this found in raid system

• Like 2

Mattd316
1 hour ago, Bambersnatch said:

I am well aware that the patch has only just begun so if any of you happened to have found actual changes made to the quests please tell me (and by changes I mean new quests or different turn-ins for already existing quests, not the basic "turn in 5 cans of meat instead of 6" changes that ive been seeing)

The entire time leading up to this patch I swear BSG was making it seem as though we were going to be receiving a great deal of tweaks and changes to the already awful questing system in the game, yet the patch has dropped (btw the patch was a 300 something MEGABIT update, how the duck is a patch that took 7 months to release THIS ducking SMALL) and im now level 20 and the only ducking thing ive noticed is that the quests are simply 10 times harder now because of how the found in raid mechanic was changed. This is ducking pathetic and begs the question of what the hell was being worked on these past 7 months. MONTHS ago I made a post addressing a number of the biggest issues the game was facing and to my absolute astonishment nearly everything is the same (and many things are even worse). The flea market economy is absolutely broken right now with essential items for quests being sold at 100k roubles a piece, and hilariously BSG has even acknowledged this by changing some of the trade ins. All of last patch the trade in for the mp-133 from mechanic level 1 (an essential weapon for the gunsmithing part 1 quest) was 4 elite pliers, new patch rolls around and elite pliers are selling for 98k roubles on the flea market with no other way to get them other than in raid, within the week BSG has already changed the trade-in to 2 elite pliers and a screwdriver so that such an essential quest in the early game IS ACTUALLY REASONABLE FOR PEOPLE TO DO, proving that they are well aware of how the new mechanic is already failing. The quest rewards are still outrageously awful, rewarding players with a piss poor handful of money for completing the most bs quests, including bangers from the past such as find 15 cans of meat for therapist (now made more aids by the new found in raid mechanic, so duck you if you die with them), find 3 graphics cards in raid for mechanic (changed from simply "find" to "find in raid" now making the quest 10 times more difficult with the same shitty reward) and by far the most inbred of all the quests ever conceived, every single quest from jaeger (im level 20 and every quest ive done for jaeger is copy paste the same from last patch). These "changes" might as well be the plagiarism meme - "hey man can I copy your hw?" "sure just change it up a little" because THE QUESTS ARE STILL THE SAME.

I was legitimately excited for this patch, thinking that the quests were actually ducking different. Instead everything is messed up, the flea market is now a mess and RMT looks more promising than ever now that everyone is poor, quests are even more difficult to complete because in an absolutely absent minded effort to punish hatchlings BSG instead slapped everyone except for the cheaters who now thrive. Needless to say after 35 hours in this patch and 500 hours in the game, I am disappointed.

And breath!!!!

Hamm
1 hour ago, Bambersnatch said:

Didnt read all of it but i liked what i read. 

They dont care about the normal/causal player base. This has been stated. They only care about the people that are basically streamers that can play 20 hours a day. And the sad part is they listen to half of the streamers terrible ideas and its the ones that are god awful a PVP. so they want the game to be slowed down as much as possible and they want it to take longer to get the better things( hence they can play 20 hours a day and get the better things faster and have an advantage on people because they need the extra help cause they are trash at PVPing.)

Its sad but true. 

• Like 1

gfsaltedfish
2 hours ago, Hamm said:

Didnt read all of it but i liked what i read. 

They dont care about the normal/causal player base. This has been stated. They only care about the people that are basically streamers that can play 20 hours a day. And the sad part is they listen to half of the streamers terrible ideas and its the ones that are god awful a PVP. so they want the game to be slowed down as much as possible and they want it to take longer to get the better things( hence they can play 20 hours a day and get the better things faster and have an advantage on people because they need the extra help cause they are trash at PVPing.)

Its sad but true. 

I agree with you. NOT everyone has so much time to spend on it.