Straafe

Cheaters are STILL everywhere :/

Straafe

What happened? I never remember it being this bad.

• Upvote 1

Billy_Bo_Bob

You say STILL and I say WORSE.

• Upvote 1

Zeerios

Yeah. New player(and old cheaters) wave came with wipe. Then noobs get cheats cuz have no skills

• Upvote 1

Stormrunna

I just got nailed by Gbanger on Shoreline, 3 shots no sound then dead and then the sound...absolute BS>>

mazeh2o

Just got one tapped on interchange then dude warps half way across the map to one tap my buddy.  Super fun

feluto
Posted (edited)

Shoreline, going to extract after killing two duos and 3 scavs in resort

around bunker i see the ducking road runner himself zipping across the fields and im  dead instantly. His name was "Piderras"

Were there no anti cheat updates this wipe?!?! It must be cancer on labs if they are leaving to shoreline

Edited by feluto

Barangolo

Indeed, cheaters are abundant in this patch, just look at the official BSG tweet on the number of bans.

I am surprised as the previous wipe was actually the other way around and a blissful first two weeks at that time. Did BattleEye disable something? Over 6000 bans in a few days, that's very high, plus these are only those that got caught. And the more damaging in a stash-based game of course.

Shoreline is the worst. I had three occasions in one day of prefiring guys who could never have known I was there.

Kaball

Невозможно играть в лаборатории, каждый раз читер просто ты даже перднуть не можешь. РЕШАЙТЕ ПРОБЛЕМУ С АНТИЧИТОМ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AzureChimes
19 hours ago, Straafe said:

What happened? I never remember it being this bad.

BSG is tone deaf. I mean the fact that they haven't even implemented a report button speaks volumes.

Virtual_Icarus
Posted (edited)

I've been playing this game for a loong time, almost 3 yrs. the bullshittery in the game has reached epic lvls. I have no idea y people want to cheat. we are all on an even playing field. I don't want to hear "Git Gud" becaus thats not the reason. Things need to change or the game will take a nose dive. I love this game, theres nothing like it anywhere else... but the bullshittery its awful, just awful.

As i sit here typing, in game, hiding in a bush, during a pitch dark raid..someone walked right up to my bush to try and chop me...how convenient he chose the one random bush i was in, not moving....

Edited by Virtual_Icarus

Jolly_Roger88
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Virtual_Icarus said:

I've been playing this game for a loong time, almost 3 yrs. the bullshittery in the game has reached epic lvls. I have no idea y people want to cheat. we are all on an even playing field. I don't want to hear "Git Gud" becaus thats not the reason. Things need to change or the game will take a nose dive. I love this game, theres nothing like it anywhere else... but the bullshittery its awful, just awful.

Aparat for noobs who enjoy do nothing but just click the mouse here's another good reason why people use hacks:

https://www.aoeah.com/escape-from-tarkov-roubles/pc

https://www.aoeah.com/escape-from-tarkov-items/pc

250 euros for a red keycard

You wonder "who the fok spend 250 euros for that"?

Well u know,as far as there's demand.....there will be always offer.

And if you type on google eft cheats or buy eft currency,the amount of websites that are coming up is insane.

Edited by Jolly_Roger88

scoobydoozy
7 minutes ago, Jolly_Roger88 said:

Aparat for noobs who enjoy do nothing but just click the mouse here's another good reason why people use hacks:

And if you type on google eft cheats or buy eft currency,the amount of websites that are coming up is insane.

You can buy hacks for the day 15$ not a bad deal considering now you have to compete with other hackers.

Spectro887
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Jolly_Roger88 said:

I wonder why BSG doesn't denounce these sites or have them thrown down ..... ah yeah, because they probably make money too.

Edited by Spectro887

zetahybrid

Done playing EFT until they do something drastic to fix this. Its unplayable at the moment which sucks because i love this game. Wasn't nearly this bad last wipe.

Jolly_Roger88
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Spectro887 said:

I wonder why BSG doesn't denounce these sites or have them thrown down ..... ah yeah, because they probably make money too.

I think they would probably fill somesort of lawsuit against each of those websites and/or does not give a fok about.

In either way is about money,it's everytime about money,but the most appalling thing is that for the amount of money BSG is making out of this game,the average quality of the product is low.

What contributes to the surge of cheating is also the fact that the coding is quite shite,besides the anti-cheat measures wich are taking is inconsistent with the grow of the playerbase.

It took them more than 3/4 years to implement BE,and in the meantime they were telling that their anticheat was doing the job when indeed it wasn't.

There are other games that they have put down more anticheat measures in less time compared to their lifespan(think about COD or PUBG),and frankly is quite ridicoulus that a game like this does still not have an  ingame report tool,or killcam or any other tool in order to tackle the problem in a serious way.

BE does its job of course(maybe),but how much???We all know that there's many version of each anti-cheat,from the cheap one to the gucci one

And for a game of that price this is absolutely ridicoulus.

24 minutes ago, zetahybrid said:

Done playing EFT until they do something drastic to fix this. Its unplayable at the moment which sucks because i love this game. Wasn't nearly this bad last wipe.

I have the same thought,after a week i've died by hacking 3 times,not sure about yesterday but 3 times in a week is insane,last wipe wasn't that bad.

We had actually those tiwce (first after BE and then after the wipe)two weeks were play Tarkov was that much clean of those scumbags.....oh gosh.

I've stopped recording my match coz tbh i don't give a fok anymore...just reaching the point when i'll get 100% fed up and the uninstall the game and that's it,but hey,why BSG should care about?

For every player who drops there 10 more who buys it so.....

Edited by Jolly_Roger88
  • Upvote 1

Virtual_Icarus

It hard to believe that a game that had the audacity to run a Twitch Rivals competition would let the cheaters run rampant like this. Toward the end of the last patch i had to take a break..I had tons of gear and money so it wasn't like i was afraid of losing stuff but when you start dying and you can't defend yourself or even explain what happened after watching a replay over and over again, it just wore me down. I was actually going to take a long hiatus, but like i said in my last post, there is no other game like this one.

I haven't felt as confident in whats happening in game as i did when the game first got BE or the start of the last patch. Never once during that time did i even think that any of my deaths were bull. Im just not confident in the game play. I can deal with the bugs, the wonky audio ques, and the stuttering..but the doubts in honest game play take its toll on you after a while

LoginTaken

So far most of my deaths seem legit, just really unlucky.

Except for a few sketchy deaths to scav players. Even then there are factors that could have given them the edge.

With many of the problems in the game its still nearly impossible to determine if someone is cheating.

JeezyWonder
Posted (edited)
2 часа назад, LoginTaken сказал:

So far most of my deaths seem legit, just really unlucky.

Except for a few sketchy deaths to scav players. Even then there are factors that could have given them the edge.

With many of the problems in the game its still nearly impossible to determine if someone is cheating.

What are you talking about? I was AFK in WOODS in the spawn before the door, and after 5 minutes someone starts shooting through the door from the long distance at me, and he killed me in the head through the door. Definetly not cheating dude KEKW

Edited by JeezyWonder

LoginTaken
24 minutes ago, JeezyWonder said:

What are you talking about? I was AFK in WOODS in the spawn before the door, and after 5 minutes someone starts shooting through the door from the long distance at me, and he killed me in the head through the door. Definetly not cheating dude KEKW

Five minutes AFK in spawn on the most open map.

Here are a few questions.

1. How in the hell do you know what happened in those first five minutes ?

2. How do you know it was through the door ? The effect for a penetration on a door is the same as a bullet hitting it dead on. You could have been shot from behind.

JeezyWonder
Только что, LoginTaken сказал:

Five minutes AFK in spawn on the most open map.

Here are a few questions.

1. How in the hell do you know what happened in those first five minutes ?

2. How do you know it was through the door ? The effect for a penetration on a door is the same as a bullet hitting it dead on. You could have been shot from behind.

1) i was hearing all game sounds i just was ALT tabbed. 

2) after i heard someome shooting and the bullets landing is near me, i alt tabbed back in the game, and he was still try to shoot from the far distance. After he killed me it was the chinease white name. Definetyl not cheating. DUDE YOU ARE LIVING IN NIRNIA I SUPPOSE HAHA

Virtual_Icarus

How long has the new patch been live? 6000 bans already! NUFF SAID

RainmakerM4
16 hours ago, Virtual_Icarus said:

How long has the new patch been live? 6000 bans already! NUFF SAID

Thats a lot of money circulating

Zyfer
1 hour ago, RainmakerM4 said:

Thats a lot of money circulating

210.000k€ to be "exact", that's just from the standard account price.

With that money i could hire my own anticheat team made of humans who would slave day in and day out banning people and they would be happy about it too with the money they're getting.

djk314

On customs you appear you die, appened 5 times in a row....

Bjason1
Posted (edited)

A month ago the cheating was bad but not this bad.  It's like out of control.  I literally played a few rounds and am calling it quits for the day.  It's supposed to be a 'hardcore shooter' but it's actually a 'hardcore gambler'.  You loot a bunch of stuff and then gamble it on whether or not you're just going to get owned by a cheater.  It's frustrating and the game is quickly losing its appeal.  I wish there was a way to get a refund :/

Edited by Bjason1
  • Like 1