Sign in to follow this  
ImSpray

"Item found in raid"

ImSpray

This new concept confuses me, I have keys that I found on scavs/in coats while in a raid but only some of them say "found in a raid" even though they were all obviously found in a raid.

kanariewietje
2 minutes ago, ImSpray said:

This new concept confuses me, I have keys that I found on scavs/in coats while in a raid but only some of them say "found in a raid" even though they were all obviously found in a raid.

Well to give you a quick summary. This is to combat cheaters and real world trading. Now when you find an item in raid and succesfully extract the item will be marked ''found in raid'' wich means you have the possibility to sell this item on the flea market. If an item does not have a ''found in raid'' tag, you won't be able to sell this on the flea market.

Also take note that if you find a precious item in raid and haven't spend enough time in a raid or haven't gained enough experience the ''found in raid tag'' will not be applied to said item. (as was the case with myself finding a violet keycard and only gaining 568 EXP) So gg to me, 2-8 mill lost :)

And with the new patch most if not all ''loot quests'' where you have to find certain items now have the prerequisite of having to be found in a raid. So get ready to die at least 20 times trying to finish that £("£&^ gas analyzer quest.

In my opinion this change only encourages cheating. Now cheaters with loot radars, speedhacks and aimbots will only benefit from this update. 

Most cheaters in tarkov cheat for the sole purpose of real world trading, selling roubles for real money. Sure most accounts will get banned but why would a cheater care if a single account made them atleast €300 whilst a new account costs around €45. 

But hey, it's a steady Cashflow for BSG....

• Like 4

ImSpray
13 minutes ago, kanariewietje said:

Well to give you a quick summary. This is to combat cheaters and real world trading. Now when you find an item in raid and succesfully extract the item will be marked ''found in raid'' wich means you have the possibility to sell this item on the flea market. If an item does not have a ''found in raid'' tag, you won't be able to sell this on the flea market.

Also take note that if you find a precious item in raid and haven't spend enough time in a raid or haven't gained enough experience the ''found in raid tag'' will not be applied to said item. (as was the case with myself finding a violet keycard and only gaining 568 EXP) So gg to me, 2-8 mill lost :)

And with the new patch most if not all ''loot quests'' where you have to find certain items now have the prerequisite of having to be found in a raid. So get ready to die at least 20 times trying to finish that £("£&^ gas analyzer quest.

In my opinion this change only encourages cheating. Now cheaters with loot radars, speedhacks and aimbots will only benefit from this update. 

Most cheaters in tarkov cheat for the sole purpose of real world trading, selling roubles for real money. Sure most accounts will get banned but why would a cheater care if a single account made them atleast €300 whilst a new account costs around €45. 

But hey, it's a steady Cashflow for BSG....

So if you put something in your Gamma but don't extract you don't get it that kinda sucks :/

kanariewietje
15 minutes ago, ImSpray said:

So if you put something in your Gamma but don't extract you don't get it that kinda sucks :/

You do keep the item, but reselling to other players won't be possible. Only to vendors

oubama9257
Posted (edited)

Stay in game at least 10 min or kill 2 AIs (don't get to F them for EXP). 

Use hideout to leverage non FIR loots. 

Stop discussing RMT, it's non stoppable profit chain and won't disappear by whining about it everyday.

I'm okay with whining about cheaters because I do that too because not every RMT is a cheater. Cheater is damn cheater.

Edited by oubama9257

King_Kiff
4 hours ago, oubama9257 said:

Stay in game at least 10 min or kill 2 AIs (don't get to F them for EXP). 

Use hideout to leverage non FIR loots. 

Stop discussing RMT, it's non stoppable profit chain and won't disappear by whining about it everyday.

I'm okay with whining about cheaters because I do that too because not every RMT is a cheater. Cheater is damn cheater.

This is a lie.

If BSG offered rubles for sale directly it would kill the RMTs and majority of hacks on the spot while injecting much needed funds into BSG's hands instead of the hacking scum.