Sign in to follow this  
TuggyBeart

Simplify Buying Gear

TuggyBeart

I'm still wondering why there is no UI option to sort attachments/ammo that would be compatible with any of your guns that you have. I'm so tired especially for new players having to move my mouse over each and every ammo or double click each and every attachment to see if it is compatible with any of my guns. It would be less time consuming and easier for new players to be able to go to any of the dealers and click a button to sort any ammo or attachment that is compatible with your gear. Just like in real life you wouldn't be asking the dealers each and every time what caliber round that is or if that specific attachment would fit your weapon. You could just ask them, "Show me ammo/attachments that would fit *blank* gun that I have".

• Thanks 1

Did117

^^^^^^^^

THIS!

Just like weapon presets, but for gear!

sYs
Posted (edited)

In the future there is planned a loadout system similar to weapon loadouts so you can 1 click equip/buy from presets that you make including advanced sorting. 

Edited by sYs
  • Sad 1

Krymz_

right click gun/item
select the option to look for items that fit with it in flea market (forgot the name sorry)

make sure that you got traders checkbox enabled in the flea market options (and enable trades too while you're at it)

sort by cost.

categories are on the left, and usually traders are the cheapest most of the time, unless it's locked behind a prerequisite.