Jump to content
hongjai

I think the cheating problem are getting worse...

Recommended Posts

hongjai
Posted (edited)

I am a player from Hong Kong, sadly, Asia server ikr.
The cheating problem is no big news to us when we are the closest to the biggest cheater producing country. You can't do much about it.
Like Facebook, even though they block themselves in, some of them can reach the wall and use it anyway. So I guess I was born in a non-gaming-friendly place lol.
You know there's are a lot of hackers while you start seeing a pattern on them. This might sound sad, but even if you can hear them coming, there's nothing you can do about it. They will always do the fatal shot on your eye if you are facing them.

I and my friend went to Lab at a different time solo. And get killed by the same guy that is using some sort of speed+aimbot+wall hacks, like this guy is live in the Lab, 1 tapping for life.

It is really frustrating to say, I think this game is almost done, like pubg and CS:GO, hundred of other games. Ruined by the same problem.

The developers are doing a good job, so this is not a complaint on them. You can only put faith in a higher power to solve these kind of moral problems. Let pray to god for lighting these criminals JK. But still, pray for this great game. Hopefully, time can address it.

Edited by hongjai
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scoobydoozy

It’s unplayable atm

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackOps112

3 Lab runs in a row, instant headshots from around corners at decent distances. Decided to see what would happen if i sat in an uncommon area that had no angles on it, made no noise for 10 minutes leading up to the point i got headshot from someone ripping around the objects i was behind. Can confirm labs is still unplayable. I used NVIDIA highlights to report obvious cheaters, BSG disabled that so these folks now have a lot less reports against them. Escape From Tarkov Cheaters in its prime. Labs is pointless unless you yourself start cheating.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oubama9257

I mean if this person is not a cheater, then who is ?

17860604939588.thumb.jpg.c89202a6af97ff5e30633683dc455912.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hongjai
1 hour ago, BlackOps112 said:

3 Lab runs in a row, instant headshots from around corners at decent distances. Decided to see what would happen if i sat in an uncommon area that had no angles on it, made no noise for 10 minutes leading up to the point i got headshot from someone ripping around the objects i was behind. Can confirm labs is still unplayable. I used NVIDIA highlights to report obvious cheaters, BSG disabled that so these folks now have a lot less reports against them. Escape From Tarkov Cheaters in its prime. Labs is pointless unless you yourself start cheating.

The sad truth...in my opinion, the biggest flaw is the mindset of people who use cheat.

By the way, I know its kinda racist and unfair to say that, most of these hackers are Chinese...even Nakita said it in a podcast a polite way: they can't ban china lol

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
King_Kiff

It is, the FIR changes have made MRT 10x more profitable and the hackers that operate these systems are expanding. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Necromia

Its not just Chinese -  its all insecure small teenagers  and other scumbags with a social IQ like 10  or less .. all fps games have been infested for the last 20 years, most of them had no ingame money  transactions but still they were filled with cheaters  .. its so sad

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barangolo
4 hours ago, Necromia said:

Its not just Chinese -  its all insecure small teenagers  and other scumbags with a social IQ like 10  or less .. all fps games have been infested for the last 20 years, most of them had no ingame money  transactions but still they were filled with cheaters  .. its so sad

That is why I believe that EFT would benefit from an offline mode with regular progression, totally separate from the online community. Just like the good old days where you played against AI and still had a lot of fun. Most games back then (Half-Life, Far Cry, etc.) have always been standalone. EFT would gain much more market share by accepting this truth, though I do not know the technical limitations of course of local installments, possible codebreaking risks, etc.

But from a gameplay perspective I would love to play offline. The raiders' AI are challenging enough to be able to make for a very exciting journey towards the Kappa container, which I will never be able to achieve during regular wipes. The lack of feeling of success is also something that you can only take for so long before stopping foregood. Bad PR for the game and its income, if you ask me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ukALex93
9 minutes ago, Barangolo said:

That is why I believe that EFT would benefit from an offline mode with regular progression, totally separate from the online community. Just like the good old days where you played against AI and still had a lot of fun. Most games back then (Half-Life, Far Cry, etc.) have always been standalone. EFT would gain much more market share by accepting this truth, though I do not know the technical limitations of course of local installments, possible codebreaking risks, etc.

But from a gameplay perspective I would love to play offline. The raiders' AI are challenging enough to be able to make for a very exciting journey towards the Kappa container, which I will never be able to achieve during regular wipes. The lack of feeling of success is also something that you can only take for so long before stopping foregood. Bad PR for the game and its income, if you ask me.

While this isn't for me, I like the thrill of a hard pvp fight, I know a lot of people who want to just play cooperatively and work in teams. I don't see a downside for this. It's like implementing a casual/ranked queue. One for pvp and the other for team based cooperative gameplay. Lower the chances of rare gear and make maps like reserve and labs pvp only and I could see it maybe working.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AzureChimes

Hey tobiassolem, can you use your extended vocabulary to recommend a report button to the devs since you're so good at your job?

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barangolo
19 hours ago, ukALex93 said:

While this isn't for me, I like the thrill of a hard pvp fight, I know a lot of people who want to just play cooperatively and work in teams. I don't see a downside for this. It's like implementing a casual/ranked queue. One for pvp and the other for team based cooperative gameplay. Lower the chances of rare gear and make maps like reserve and labs pvp only and I could see it maybe working.

It's simple math as well: with the huge influx since the drops, the playerbase by now is large enough to be able to separate server space based on team size. The long waiting times (for me currently 2-12 minutes, but mostly 6-7) mean that there is lack of server space, so the queues could easily be streamlined by putting teams together. I have been witness to teams fighting and have seen streams with such, it's a lot more fun for all involved than spotting a solo player and 4 players converging on him with scopes, thermals and laser guns with top ammo, because obviously in team you dare take in much more and better gear.

On a sidenote, in defense of PvE as an alternative: I agree that this game very much lends itself for a coop or squad-based mode. Of course PvP is thrilling. But only if it is balanced. Meaning, it makes little sense if people in teams of 3-5 go up against solo players, because the outcome is guaranteed. It is not satisfying for the solo player because all other things being equal (skillset, gear), the solo will always loose. Whether due to sheer firepower, better angles, positioning, reload, etcetc, overmight always wins. The exceptions are when the teammembers are less skilled than the solo player, but the other way around team members can also be more skilled than the solo player, making the fight even more evident. In addition, this is a stash-based game, meaning that securing your loot and gear are the key components. In a team, even if 3 out of the 4 die to the enemy, the remaining member can still secure some key gear from the others that would otherwise be lost, like items that cannot be insured (ammo, meds, high value loot) or even guns, bag-packing, etc. He can also hide gear that happens often, stack attachments, etc. A team has a lot more ways to secure value of its team members than a solo player and the devs do not care for this imbalance.

So while I agree that PvP in coop and teams is great fun, for those not playing in teams, the game is by now unplayable, especially since the age of thermals, the abundance of cheaters in this patch, etc. The only way to play a "clean" game is offline. Since the option of offline raiding is there and it does not seem to occupay that much server space if it's readily available, I do not see any reason why offline STANDALONE progression could not be enabled. Unless the devs just want you to enjoy the game the way THEY see best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darthvadersmum

It is getting worse. You cannot play labs on the one Aus server we get. Two in a row in a 'dead' lobby and blatantly fisted by cheaters with no armour, just a gun. Instantly pre-fire headshot while not making any noise. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoSoJaiQAQ

Here is a greeting from a HK player aswell, this game has already been ruined by those chinese hacker, i am not kidding, everytime i got instantly hs ,9/10 of them are in chinese spelling names, Bsg said they will try their best, and ask players to avoid playing inLAB, does it even make sense excuse me? i met hackers in reserve almost every game, maybe BSG is working hard on it,but battleeye aint doin poo indeed, we cant even have an overwatch nor report them, this game cost 139us dollars , and providing this kind of worse gaming experience, how dare BSG said that they  are working hard on it. Lets be honest, just ban china plz, open a unique server for them to play with their cheats. this game is goin downward if they keep using Battle eye: ) say halo to Escape From Hackers

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ekerson

Just tried labs for first time this wipe.  Killed by hacker who killed me before he came around corner.  Also, he know exactly where i was and 1 tapped me.  I paused in an odd room to fix some IRL stuff, heard him come sprinting from across map, stopped at my room, and had one bullet in my head before i even saw him.    YD--55k  was the name.   Been killed by 3 hackers that i know of this wipe.  2 on customs early on and now 1 on labs, guess i need to just sell my lab keycards as hackers have ruined wanting to go to that map at all.

F China and F hackers and F players that buy currency from them. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoSoJaiQAQ

For those who think that this is only noob”s complaining abt getting killed by pros in such a hardcore game,plz feel free to come to asia server to experience about how is it feel like to playing against JohnWick, chinese hackers are all waiting for ur loots. Mate

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ekerson
1 minute ago, SoSoJaiQAQ said:

For those who think that this is only noob”s complaining abt getting killed by pros in such a hardcore game,plz feel free to come to asia server to experience about how is it feel like to playing against JohnWick, chinese hackers are all waiting for ur loots. Mate

Its not noobs complaining.  Ive played almost 1000 hours of this game and am now seeing these hackers slide across the map and 1 tap entire groups in 1-2 seconds.  I die all the time and am ok with.  This wipe i have ran into more hackers then had all last wipe.  THe main issues is the players that go out and buy currency.  I have no desire now to run labs. Labs is a fun map but I get killed by hackers on it on almost half of my runs last wipe. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoSoJaiQAQ
16 minutes ago, Ekerson said:

Its not noobs complaining.  Ive played almost 1000 hours of this game and am now seeing these hackers slide across the map and 1 tap entire groups in 1-2 seconds.  I die all the time and am ok with.  This wipe i have ran into more hackers then had all last wipe.  THe main issues is the players that go out and buy currency.  I have no desire now to run labs. Labs is a fun map but I get killed by hackers on it on almost half of my runs last wipe. 

I knew it bro, i am just tryin to talk to those stupid ppl who thinks we r complaining becoz we got killed . This game is done,guys just face the reality, those ppl who used cheats r dun even  scared, cuz bsg cant even do poo to ban them, u need to record a video of u getting killed and post it in the forum and wait for it to get banned. As the result u still cant know wether that guy is banned or not . Now Firstly wt i do after i entered a game is pray to god that i dont meet chinese name players and hackers:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hongjai
On 6/4/2020 at 12:42 AM, SoSoJaiQAQ said:

Here is a greeting from a HK player aswell, this game has already been ruined by those chinese hacker, i am not kidding, everytime i got instantly hs ,9/10 of them are in chinese spelling names, Bsg said they will try their best, and ask players to avoid playing inLAB, does it even make sense excuse me? i met hackers in reserve almost every game, maybe BSG is working hard on it,but battleeye aint doin poo indeed, we cant even have an overwatch nor report them, this game cost 139us dollars , and providing this kind of worse gaming experience, how dare BSG said that they  are working hard on it. Lets be honest, just ban china plz, open a unique server for them to play with their cheats. this game is goin downward if they keep using Battle eye: ) say halo to Escape From Hackers

IKR!! THE ONLY WAY to report those cheaters so far is to record your gameplay and reply on the forum post...I mean, it's NOT the best way to do it manually and who would have the time to record the game just for hoping to catch some hackers?WTF? On the other hand, Battleye is CLEARLY not working at all by the number of cheaters out there.

HK player brofist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KarzyEric420

This game was destroy by those Chinese cheater those cheating was useless and brainless, just get fucked by chinese small dick hacker

 

duck that 

18611214_2020-06-0510-40(0).thumb.png.3124715d66fc3076198b8cbcc7add16f.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zyfer
1 hour ago, KarzyEric420 said:

This game was destroy by those Chinese cheater those cheating was useless and brainless, just get fucked by chinese small dick hacker

 

duck that 

18611214_2020-06-0510-40(0).thumb.png.3124715d66fc3076198b8cbcc7add16f.png

If only the Chinese hackers could do something against Wuhan virus, but no, not even that they can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marshall995

so you point out emphatically you are from hongkong thats you mean you are not Chinese? ridiculous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bloodgod

Anyone remember that other Russian game from 2012? Infestation: Warz which was a complete scam and infested with cheaters so everyone stopped playing this game and the devs ended up selling the game to the guy who created the cheats.. 

Can see this happening here too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gavin66

In fact, many plug-in users in other regions use similar names to divert their anger.  
You're always talking about the biggest cheater country
Can't you see that Chinese players are the fastest growing and growing players? Chinese players also contributed a lot to the game. Chinese players have also contributed to anti plug-in and in-game bug repair and development.You say one thing, not the other. China still has the majority of green players. Why can't we find a solution together and choose to harm the interests of the entire group of players? Right?you are also a Chinese player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mathys27
17 minutes ago, bloodgod said:

Anyone remember that other Russian game from 2012? Infestation: Warz which was a complete scam and infested with cheaters so everyone stopped playing this game and the devs ended up selling the game to the guy who created the cheats.. 

Can see this happening here too

I actually remember that crap, i can see the same fate for this game, the lack of communication and the "we banned 5k cheater this week" make me think they are having big trouble because i see more cheater after the ban waves lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blaat112
1 hour ago, Gavin66 said:

Can't you see that Chinese players are the fastest growing and growing players? Chinese players also contributed a lot to the game.

Please elaborate on this, because I really don't see how this holds any ground at all. The growing part sure. But the contribution? How?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2