Sign in to follow this  
yx_eft

Invisible enemy?

yx_eft

Got shotted without sounds and enmey👻.Maybe 5 of 8.Is this phenomenon normal?I'm sure there's no problem with the network.

Pryq

Hi,  last days after wipe i had few doubts about invisibility. Was killed few times when i was reaaaly cautious  and did not hear steps of an enemy and then he shoot me. Twice i was pretty sure im am looking on attacker but not seeing him, while he was shooting me with some shitty gun ( it took a while till he killed me)  i heard shooting sounds (he was just next to me) but did not see anyone.  Once after another shots from nowhere i ran to a narrow passage where was only one way to get to me.... YET HE JUST SHOT ME FEW BULLETS and killed.... yes - again no step sounds and shooting sounded like he was 3 meters before me. 

Twice i was attacked thru the walls ( blue fence)  - and this was awkward too especially that someone shoot me with shotgun ... ( it took a lot of shoots to kill me but at first i thought someone is behind me or sth - so  when he stopped - probably for reloading - which i did not hear too- and started to walk further next to the wall then i saw bullets comming thru the fence ...  Eventually killed me. 

Second time  - on shoreline i was walking slowly thru Higway towards Tunnel exit ( i was next to pier about 150 meters before gas station) and someone started to hit me ( very weak shots as it did not penet my lvl 3 armor)    I just could not realize where is he shooting from  as sounded from afar and from my left - suggesting pier. I did not spotted anyone - But i saw bullets holes appearing in the middle of blue fence of the pier ... Finally he got me on gas station - as i was camping and covering pier entrance lying down.  I did not hear any sound of movement - did not spot anyone ( got perfect view to 3 sides). And after 5 secs i was shot it the head from very very close ( shot sounded like he was standing over me.... ) 

So few things about strange events that suggest sth is happening wrong with EFT - I do not hear any sound of theese players except shooting. I do not See flash of theyr shooting, i do not see them despite im looking the right direction.  And... some of they can see me thru the walls. 

Last days playin tarkov made me think there is a BIG hacking issue in EFT which is frustrating and probably i will stop playing.

I checked on the web and see there is no problem of finding Hack for EFT ( mainly aimbot and ESP ) and found some new movies with invisible players.... 

Sad

Hi,  last days after wipe i had few doubts about invisibility. Was killed few times when i was reaaaly cautious  and did not hear steps of an enemy and then he shoot me. Twice i was pretty sure im am looking on attacker but not seeing him, while he was shooting me with some shitty gun ( it took a while till he killed me)  i heard shooting sounds (he was just next to me) but did not see anyone.  Once after another shots from nowhere i ran to a narrow passage where was only one way to get to me.... YET HE JUST SHOT ME FEW BULLETS and killed.... yes - again no step sounds and shooting sounded like he was 3 meters before me. 

Twice i was attacked thru the walls ( blue fence)  - and this was awkward too especially that someone shoot me with shotgun ... ( it took a lot of shoots to kill me but at first i thought someone is behind me or sth - so  when he stopped - probably for reloading - which i did not hear too- and started to walk further next to the wall then i saw bullets comming thru the fence ...  Eventually killed me. 

Second time  - on shoreline i was walking slowly thru Higway towards Tunnel exit ( i was next to pier about 150 meters before gas station) and someone started to hit me ( very weak shots as it did not penet my lvl 3 armor)    I just could not realize where is he shooting from  as sounded from afar and from my left - suggesting pier. I did not spotted anyone - But i saw bullets holes appearing in the middle of blue fence of the pier ... Finally he got me on gas station - as i was camping and covering pier entrance lying down.  I did not hear any sound of movement - did not spot anyone ( got perfect view to 3 sides). And after 5 secs i was shot it the head from very very close ( shot sounded like he was standing over me.... ) 

So few things about strange events that suggest sth is happening wrong with EFT - I do not hear any sound of theese players except shooting. I do not See flash of theyr shooting, i do not see them despite im looking the right direction.  And... some of they can see me thru the walls. 

Last days playin tarkov made me think there is a BIG hacking issue in EFT which is frustrating and probably i will stop playing.

I checked on the web and see there is no problem of finding Hack for EFT ( mainly aimbot and ESP ) and found some new movies with invisible players.... 

Sad

yx_eft
On 6/2/2020 at 7:10 PM, Pryq said:

Sad

Sad

Yep,same problem.My friends tell me players reconnected can be invisible sometimes.😰And this bug  is very early exists in the game.

On 6/2/2020 at 7:10 PM, Pryq said:

Sad

Sad

Yep,same problem.My friends tell me players reconnected can be invisible sometimes.😰And this bug  is very early exists in the game.

KOBKED-X

or just silenced thermal weapons....

yx_eft
3 minutes ago, KOBKED-X said:

or just silenced thermal weapons....

It’s possible☺️.Sometimes the bullet is 9*18 and I know the weapon may be "PP-91-01 Kebr-B".

But I was killed by melee weapon once👻.So invisible enemies really exist.

fdykn

We died yesterday in Dorms to an invisible enemy, no sounds, no shooting. Just dead.

Name was "FaceOfTarkov"