FALLENANGEL233

给官方的一点建议/Suggest to the official

FALLENANGEL233

Dear producer,
        With the latest update, normal players feel unprecedented pressure. I hope you can understand that not all players have a lot of time to play the game every day. Most of them spend a little time to relax themselves while earning money to support their families, but their recent experience is not "relaxation". The new "find in raid" is so ducking stupid! This has only minor help in inhibiting third-party transactions, but it significantly affects the game experience of normal players. It is very common to encounter plug-ins in Asian servers. After death, the items in the safety box will lose the "fit" mark, and the player must start the mission again. It only takes one or two such experiences, and players will lose a good day's mood. I believe this is not what you want to see.
      The following are my suggestions. 1. As long as the player gains 600 experience points or survives for 10 minutes, the items on the body can maintain the "fir" mark, even if they are dead. This is not my own hope. This is the hope of most people in the Takov Forum in China. I am sure that such changes will be well received by players. 2. Please increase the ban on plug-ins and their producers. 3. Those who conduct third-party transactions and team up with plugins should also be banned. 4. Please launch the in-game replay and report function as soon as possible. 5. The new game content should be online as soon as possible. Since there is no new content, the deletion of files this time is just to increase the difficulty of playing.
       I am just a normal player from China, and I very much look forward to a better game environment. I hope you can take more actions to let players experience changes in the game, rather than seeing how many plug-ins are banned every day.
        Sincerely

• Like 1

laoxuyuxiaoxu

赞同 

honormr

是的先生,你说的很对