Sign in to follow this  
DoloFarms

Some issues i've come across this wipe so far...

DoloFarms
Posted (edited)

Game has been 10x more laggy since the new patch...especially in the menus or when checking inventory or looting or closing menus...it has been extremely frustrating as it adds a ton of frustrating and confusing downtime to the game, also tons of games where me and friends just die randomly no explanation and waste a bunch of time from what seems to be some sort of either glitch or major desync like there used to be, also a bunch of spots that you can get stuck in and not be able to jump out in and have to suicide your way back to the menu like on interchange right outside the BTR room on the right there are some crates you can get stuck behind if you jump up on them but cannot get out even with assistance you will both just be stuck...the 226 east room has a bugged out weapon crate that cannot be looted anymore....I know there are a ton of other new issues ive come across that I cannot think of at the moment but will either reply to this and update as i find them or make a new thread in hopes that maybe it can give some help and shed some light on hardcore players perspectives.

Edited by DoloFarms

Oskaz

^ this is true.