honormr

It's time to think about whether the new game mechanism is reasonable

honormr
Posted (edited)

As a new player, I used to love and be loyal to tarkov. I even gave up my Overwatch, which I started playing games from pre order. From March 2, 2020 to yesterday, I have enjoyed a very perfect game time. But the rush to erase the last archive and the new mechanism of this archive have given me some other ideas about the game. I don't know if developers support the current game mechanism, but as players, we are even driven crazy by FIR mechanism. I used to be very happy when I heard that the task was simplified, but the death caused by the new mechanism in the task would erase the fir state, which conflicts with the new task. I even died in Interchange for a gas analyzer more than 20 times. You will never feel my sadness. And the new flea market mechanism has also led to some players' maladjustment. For example, my friend, a novice player who was recommended by me to buy standard edition, even emptied his warehouse and could not escape more than two games from the war. And please think carefully that after the flea market mechanism changes, although the user viscosity will increase, the user base will fall precipitously. At the beginning of the archive, many of my friends choose to leave tarkov. I believe that with the continuous upgrading of top players, more and more players will leave. I don't deny that you have made a lot of efforts to think about the new game mechanism of this game, but some of them can be saved, some can't, for example, this change, which I and many players think is stupid and useless. The demand for goods has not declined, but the supply chain has been cut off. This is no different from the economic blockade of that year. Now the market system has collapsed. I hope you can make changes as soon as possible. Otherwise, the strong will continue to kill rookies and newcomers to achieve the live effect, while the weak will have to delete their account and leave tarkov.

Edited by honormr
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

LH20140224

I come from the  CN folk Forum,Obviously, New booty mechanism leads to more player generate complaints or leave the game,Maybe you should think more about the opinions of ordinary players

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

rpiguitarhero

to reinforce honormr's point, the new "find in raid" mechanism not only makes some quests excruciating, but also facilitates hackers in a certain way. Everyone would agree that hackers are much more likely to survive and get stuff out there on the flea market, which means they pretty much dominate the price. This, combined with the fact that there are fewer items available on the flea market, will make cheating even more lucrative and motivate hackers even more.

• Like 1

SCvTyson

Me and a couple of friends love new changes. I think ypur making it more serious than it is. Just survive your raids. This is all that change is about. Survive the raid, and this is what Tarkov is about anyway. 

Your saying u died 20 times on interchange trying to grab gas analyzer..of course I dont believe you diwd 20 time in a row with a gas analyzer in your backpack while wearing armor and a good weapon... and this would mean that you are simply doing hatchet runs which are also, one of main reason for FIR changes. 

Economy is not dead lol. By far from it. Sorry to hear that ypu dont enjoy new system but a lot of people love it, maybe for now, focus on surviving raids while being full geared.

• Upvote 1

Harvg123

It makes you think more about items you can use for barter/crafting and items that are useful rather than just straight up monitary value, of course this makes quests more grindy but we arent all Pestily ffs we have potentially months to get them done. As @SCvTyson said I love the new changes its made the game way more hardcore AND im a casual player

• Upvote 1

honormr
1 hour ago, SCvTyson said:

Me and a couple of friends love new changes. I think ypur making it more serious than it is. Just survive your raids. This is all that change is about. Survive the raid, and this is what Tarkov is about anyway. 

Your saying u died 20 times on interchange trying to grab gas analyzer..of course I dont believe you diwd 20 time in a row with a gas analyzer in your backpack while wearing armor and a good weapon... and this would mean that you are simply doing hatchet runs which are also, one of main reason for FIR changes. 

Economy is not dead lol. By far from it. Sorry to hear that ypu dont enjoy new system but a lot of people love it, maybe for now, focus on surviving raids while being full geared.

No, my friend, I still have more than 2 kill to death ratio. You need to understand that I mean 20 PMC rounds, because Scav has a gun with B11 wood protection. My equipment includes blue press armor, blue UN armor and green four level bullet armor. My guns include MP5 and mp153 with 7.5 shotgun bullets.

You can't understand the pain of a sniper in the original team. We are a team of five and need 15 gas analyzers. That's why I died more than 20 sets. We went all the way from the power station to the red supermarket and then to various buried storage points. Obviously, although some of our teammates have completed the task of gas analyzer, we still need three gas analyzers including me.

We are just a part of the grassroots players, so our voice is just a part of the grassroots players. I don't deny that maybe running with a knife will bring us more benefits, but I think part of the armed force is the best preparation we can do at this stage.

• Sad 1

honormr
52 minutes ago, Harvg123 said:

It makes you think more about items you can use for barter/crafting and items that are useful rather than just straight up monitary value, of course this makes quests more grindy but we arent all Pestily ffs we have potentially months to get them done. As @SCvTyson said I love the new changes its made the game way more hardcore AND im a casual player

I agree with some of your views, but I need to oppose that you think I only run with an axe. Now that I'm separated from the team, they'll go inside looking for the U-disk, and we're still looking for the gas analyzer, I hope you understand that. My tactical style is more inclined to long-range sniper, but under the current price, op-sks is not a good choice for me. Besides the dovetail slot is very expensive, and the 7.62mm PS ammo is not enough to kill the enemy quickly.

Harvg123
34 minutes ago, honormr said:

I agree with some of your views, but I need to oppose that you think I only run with an axe. Now that I'm separated from the team, they'll go inside looking for the U-disk, and we're still looking for the gas analyzer, I hope you understand that. My tactical style is more inclined to long-range sniper, but under the current price, op-sks is not a good choice for me. Besides the dovetail slot is very expensive, and the 7.62mm PS ammo is not enough to kill the enemy quickly.

I feel that there is some middle ground that is going to be just right its just about finding it! I too am more of a long range player as there is no better feeling that head tapping someone from a distance.

This goes back to the same old problem! The quest items need to be non existent items on the flea like the bronze pocket watch or the golden zippo. This will solve all of the issues with people been unhappy not been able to gamma quest items such as analyser. 

I think that its a good change that you cant just sprint to techlite and gamma the gpus and LEDXs (which in my opinion this is what the change is trying to stop) but instead its more useful to for instance gamma bolts for hideout in early game or in end game gamma intel or things that can be used to craft moonshine to then hit up the scav box and get top tier items that way, which are found in raid. 

The dynamic of the game has changed and I think with a couple of small tweaks its a VAST improvement on how the flea was a few weeks back

opiat3

That moment when ppl are pissed that they can´t stuff the secure box and die...and start making fictional excuses on why the mechanic is favoring hackers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

FivespeedDoc
2 hours ago, SCvTyson said:

Be aware that nobody really has much equiptment, especially at the start of the new patch.

For example, EOD edition players get only a few sets of equiptment that could be lost in a very short time.

Even considering rubles you had , you could scrap like 5-6 sets of equiptment before you go bankrupt. Not to mention that the task to grab gas analyzer is a quest you would encounter very start of the game.

And there is worese things,the flash drive quest requires you to find in raid, while the spawn rate of the flash drive is absolutely annoying.

So, how are we suppose to complete the task?  Shall we make a 5men team?  Then there x5 need for the quest item.

Surviving in raid sounds easy, but accidents happen ALL THE TIME, even high tier players somtime gets killed by scavs. Maybe we shall all just take a huter or mosin into the game and wait outside the exfil for people to come? This would be the least risky way to earn money

tobiassolem

I really hope the devs get rid of the find in raid requirement for quest items. It's just severely compounded the grind and makes the game hardcore in the "wrong" way. You are not punished for being careless - but for not doing things in a linear way.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

TheFondler

biggest reason they added the found in raid status is to slow down quest progression for people. People were just flying through these quests and getting to end game way to fast. I get it that the FIR items sound annoying, maybe i have been lucky so far because i have not felt the negative effect from it, prices on flea market are really not any diffrent then they were last wipe around this time. 

Think alot of arguements and idea of people that are bad can be counter argue'd by stats, BSG should keep track of things like flea market prices back then and now, is it really that different?

I get trying to find 15 gas analyzers is annoying, but you could also run witht he 5 man till everyone gets is, whoevers turn it is to get them stays in the middle with a higher chance of survival. Ive had some days off, so had plenty of time to play and i am way ahead of my teammates. Whenever they come on i help them out with their quests, and maybe do some of mine if it happens to be in the same area / map. But most of them i did  solo. None of them have complained so far about the changes and their progression. 

So in the end i don't feel like these changes are as bad as people make them to be. Maybe i have gotten more lucky or have more experience. Just have to remember that running with a 5 man, is going to be challenging with collection quests. Maybe you should not que up for the same raids and split up if you are looking for specific things? Que up for multiple instances with more chances of people finding it and making it out of raid.

LasseNielsen

I would love if they did a questionnaire that sent out to all players for feedback of changes.

Like on a 1 to 10, do you like the new fleamarket

1 to 10 Do you like the new secure container changes

And add other importent questions.

Are you playing more or less after the wipe, and why?

What in your opinion is the reason you play less or more.

Right now we are just a bunch of people arguing on the internet.

They should ask the entire player base, in which direction they should make changes.

If the loudest voices in here are the reason for changes that 80% of players like, then the system is ducked.

If the majority of the people who owns the game... Like 70-80% feel new changes makes them play less. Then change it, you are in beta, you tested it, and the players didn't like it.

BSG and Nikita might have a vision for the final version of the game. But if that product is a ultra niche game, that only 10-20.000 people would play. Then the game is going to die becourse of it... And the 10-20.000 people wouldn't have a game to play.

Please everybody remember, that if this game doesn't generate new players buying the game... There isn't going to be a game for you to play in the future. You bought and payed for the game 3 years ago, thats 3 years ago BSG made any money becourse of you. They can't live on that, they are a business.

If the game is to difficult for new players, we need new players to have good experience with Tarkov, they need to tell their friends to buy it. But now many players are saying the opposite.

A_Kira

The new game found in raid status mechanism is a total disastah.

honormr
1 hour ago, opiat3 said:

That moment when ppl are pissed that they can´t stuff the secure box and die...and start making fictional excuses on why the mechanic is favoring hackers.

No, my friend, I think only a few people will be annoyed. It's not important to fill the safe in the middle of the game. We prefer to store ibuprofen, surgical bags and ammunition. High value items are just one of the options.          

And in this version, the task is the most important. If you finish the task, you can buy the necessary equipment and medicine at a low price from the merchant. If you can't finish the task, you are likely to be blackmailed by the oligarchs in the flea market.

Why they are called oligarchs? Because they have much higher equipment level than normal players through their advanced wealth accumulation. When the quality of the game is equal, people with better equipment are more likely to win, which is a process of repetition. In medicine we call it positive feedback. And positive feedback eventually leads to the breakdown of the body.

honormr
1 hour ago, tobiassolem said:

我真的希望开发人员摆脱对任务物品的突袭要求。它只是加剧了这种复杂性,并使游戏以“错误”的方式成为硬核。您不会因为粗心而受到惩罚-但不会以线性方式行事。

My dear friend, I'm glad someone's feelings are the same as mine at this time. The new game mechanism has increased the gameplay to a certain extent, and I am not against this change, but I think the combination of fir prerequisites and task requirements is an important factor causing our discomfort response. If the authorities can make changes to keep them out of conflict, I believe tarkov will become more popular than before.

honormr
1 hour ago, TheFondler said:

他们添加了突袭状态的最大原因是放慢了人们的追求进度。人们只是在完成这些任务,然后以更快的速度结束游戏。我知道FIR物品听起来很烦人,也许到目前为止我很幸运,因为我没有感受到它带来的负面影响,跳蚤市场上的价格实际上并没有什么不同,因此它们在上一次被抹去了。 

统计数据认为,很多争论和对坏人的想法可以反驳,BSG应该时不时跟踪跳蚤市场价格之类的事情,真的有什么不同吗?

我试图找到15台气体分析仪很烦人,但是您也可以和5个人一起运行,直到每个人都得到认可,无论谁转动,让他们停留在中间的机会更高。我休息了几天,所以有很多时间玩,而我比队友领先。每当他们出现时,我都会帮助他们完成他们的任务,如果碰巧在同一地区/地图上,我可能会做一些我的事情。但是我大多数都是独奏。到目前为止,没有人抱怨这些变化及其进展。 

因此,最后,我觉得这些变化没有人们想象的那么糟糕。也许我变得更幸运或有更多经验。只需记住,与5个人一起跑步对于收集任务将是具有挑战性的。如果您正在寻找特定的东西,也许您不应该对相同的袭击进行排队并分拆?排队等待多个实例,使人们有更多机会找到它并使其脱离团队袭击。

As a hardcore game, although luck is an indispensable element of the game, I believe I am a player who depends on weapons and bullets. As my favorite over watch hero McRae said, "the beautiful West is won by cruel war". So I prefer to execute my enemies rather than rely on God's gifts. I have now completed the task of gas analyzer and ushered in a more difficult U disk task, which is obviously more unpredictable than the war luck.

For the current version, if you can finish the merchant's task earlier, you can unlock cheap weapon accessories and become a "fully armed man" earlier than others. Otherwise, you can only be a lamb devoured by blood in the flea market. If you can observe the flea market about the price of mechanical assembly aks-74u mission related firearms accessories (especially B-11), I think you will easily understand why the mission is the most important.

• Like 1

honormr
1 hour ago, LasseNielsen said:

我希望他们能做一份问卷调查,并发送给所有玩家以征询变化。

就像在1到10上一样,您喜欢新的跳蚤市场吗?

1在10上吗?您喜欢新的安全容器更改吗?

并添加其他重要问题。

擦拭后您正在或多或少地玩游戏,为什么?

您认为是少玩或多玩的原因。

现在,我们只是一群在互联网上争论的人。

他们应该问整个玩家群,应该朝哪个方向做出改变。

如果这里最大声的声音是80%的玩家喜欢进行更改的原因,那么该系统就会被忽略。

如果拥有游戏的大多数人……70-80%的人感觉到新的变化会使他们的比赛减少。然后更改它,您处于测试阶段,您对其进行了测试,而玩家则不喜欢它。

BSG和Nikita可能对游戏的最终版本抱有愿景。但是,如果该产品是一款超小众游戏,那么只有10-20.000人可以玩。然后,游戏就此消亡了……10-20.000人将没有游戏可玩。

请大家记住,如果这个游戏不会吸引新玩家购买游戏,那么将来就不会有一款游戏供您玩。您是3年前购买并付款的游戏,也就是3年前,BSG靠您赚了钱。他们不能以此为生,而是生意。

如果新手很难玩游戏,我们需要新玩家在Tarkov上有很好的经验,他们需要告诉朋友购买。但是现在许多玩家都说相反的话。

Yes sir, you are objective and rational. Through the questionnaire, we can quantify the opinions of players to facilitate statistics, so I personally think what you said is very necessary. But we know that, just like that sentence, "though lamb may be good, it is difficult to cook it to suit everyone's taste." different people have different understanding of the game, so it is necessary to listen to the opinions of the players, but it should not be the most important in the eyes of the developers.

But the conflict between the fir mechanism and the items needed for the mission is irreconcilable, so after discussing with friends, I decided to come here and appeal to the official.          

Thank you for your support. Now I know there are still people on my side.

honormr
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, A_Kira said:

突袭状态机制中发现的新游戏完全是一场灾难。

I can understand the official mood of getting high-value spoils in order to punish low-cost people, but I can't understand the conflict between fir mechanism and task, which makes me extremely disappointed and resented. My friend is about to step into tarkov's gate, but I chose to let him wait and see, because it's too difficult for the novice to start, even for a hardcore game, it's fatal to have no complete guidance mechanism.

Tarkov is not as tedious as the games released by paradox, such as stellaris, Europa universalis, etc., but it can be said that there is no practical effect in novice guidance. The former is rough and the latter is even nihilistic, which is very unfriendly to rookies. Moreover, the pre-determined tasks, such as gas analyzer and U - disk, need fir status, which is really too bad.

I will reply to all your posts one by one. I hope you can discuss them rationally, objectively and with restraint.            

Thank you again.

Edited by honormr

honormr

I will reply to all your posts one by one. I hope you can discuss them rationally, objectively and with restraint.

Thanks a lot.

RottGoku
2 hours ago, tobiassolem said:

I really hope the devs get rid of the find in raid requirement for quest items. It's just severely compounded the grind and makes the game hardcore in the "wrong" way. You are not punished for being careless - but for not doing things in a linear way.

Highly agree with u . The tasks now are simply wasting people's time . They should make players focused more on shooting and tactical things or looting instead of finishing tasks ,its not a RPG game.

• Sad 1

honormr
46 minutes ago, RottGoku said:

高度同意你。现在的任务只是在浪费人们的时间。他们应该让玩家更多地专注于射击和战术上的事情,或者掠夺而不是完成任务,而不是RPG游戏。

That's absolutely right, sir. For me personally, I prefer tactical duels and gun fights to rushing to the task of refreshing the site and the luck and scraper struggle.
But ex-special forces are now scavs, lol.

Paescu96
Posted (edited)

Found in Raid makes sense for all items that contain some sort of Data(like Gasanalyzers, USB Sticks etc.) All other items clearly no. I don't care, from where my Mechanic gets his sparkplugs and car batteries.

Everything that makes the Game harer is(in my Opinion) good. But with the new FiR they mess with the Progress of many Players. Now with FiR only Fleamarket, leveling the Traders is the only reliable Way to get useable Gear. Gear with an high Influence on overall PvP-performance, in a Game turning more and more into a PvP Fragfest. Now, progressing is crucial to compete, and lose that FiR Mark on that rare Quest item is unnecessary frustrating. 

Ps: it shows Quotes in Chinese letters, why?

Edited by Paescu96
  • Like 1

Did117

They literally destroyed the game instead of tackling the issue at hand.

Cheaters are spoon fed by BSG's disgusting, down right insulting and completely incompetent game design.

The "lets add feature now and fix it later" brain dead mentally that has plagued this 5+ years beta access game has driven away scores of players, yet has the game get's peddled hard by payed actors on twitch, more people join in, not knowing that those before them left, without refunds, because this dumpster fire amounts to little more than WASTED POTENTIAL fed by paid actors and twitch drops.

Labs? I literally caught 3 cheaters in a raid while playing in a 5 man squad. We even managed to kill one them, while the rest of us ran away and got murdered by the other two, gunning and running, wall banging, the whole nine yards. The KEYCARD PRICE TANKED HARD because people are not going there, even if it's the best place to cheese XP and loot, gen4's and tens of thousands in XP? No thank you, too many cheaters! In every raid there's a cheater, if you are lucky, he'll do his thing and ignore you, most times they don't.

Interchange? CAMPERS GALORE! All you have to do, and you really should since the game REWARDS YOU FOR IT, is camp the extracts or the usual points of interest. FiR made camping not just a viable strategy, but something you're supposed to do.

Shoreline? Read above, same as interchange.

Customs? If the scav boss is not active and the marked has only trash in it, why even bother going in there, it's a veritable kindergarten, with new players running everywhere. Not a bad thing in itself, but the map has nothing to offer.

Woods? One of my favorite maps because of all the open space yet the most neglected off all the maps, no content, no points of interest, just half assed map with nothing notable in it. Disgusting boss that fast fires an SVD and tries to wallbang you? Oh wow, let me just skip the ordeal and just do some quests there and never again raid there.

Factory? PvP oriented map where getting swarmed by hordes of scavs is a minor nuisance.

Reserve? Mate, scav runs scav runs scav runs, that's all you need to know, between jumping other scav players and looting dead raiders, man, I scav there whenever  I can, too bad I got to wait 20 mins to enter though...

Found in Raid was only put in place to mitigate the problem of the unstoppable onslaught of cheater waves. 

But then I ask you why have a secure container? Why have a flea market? Why have grinding missions (which btw are sidequests!!!)?

Why feed the cheaters with more broken ass game mechanics that clearly either drive players away or into the black market?

Why no region lock for the place where 99% of cheaters come from? Why no SIM card authentication? Why no hardware bans?

Why do you keep making money on cheater accounts? Why? WHY?!

Hmmm we all know why, but hope is always the last to die...

1579078262163.gif

SnuxXx

Just being dunked by cheater on WOODS again. Disgusting. Did117 said it all.

And Alvisapzoe , hope you get banned...