MercyP

Is it only Oceania Server

MercyP

filled with hackers?

I'm quite new to this game and I understand If i die to fair gameplay but instant head, jaw shot with no sound when I'm in custom room???

what is battle eye doing? I've encountered this 6 out of 10 games.

should I leave the game for like a week or 2 and try again? this is infuriating.

TUALMASOK
5 minutes ago, MercyP said:

filled with hackers?

I'm quite new to this game and I understand If i die to fair gameplay but instant head, jaw shot with no sound when I'm in custom room???

what is battle eye doing? I've encountered this 6 out of 10 games.

should I leave the game for like a week or 2 and try again? this is infuriating.

Our proximity to China means we get a lot of the Chinese cheaters, it's unfortunate but not necessarily the plague some folk make it out to be, or as bad as PUBG was!

If you are using the new Steam audio you will have audio issues. When playing with groups I can sometimes hear shots they can't hear, and vice versa. It's very frustrating, but I daresay it's a major game component they will be focusing on after the wipe.

The first couple of weeks after wipe are always hectic, so if you want to take a break and let things calm down, go for it. I'm enjoying the high populations of people for me to kill, or kill me in return!

King_Kiff

I'd say it's all server but yeah it's pretty bad. China is killing the game... BSG refuses to do what needs to be done.