Sign in to follow this  
pottukattila

Tips on looting in factory?

pottukattila

Well I like factory, but I have no idea when to loot my PMC/SCAV kills.
I feel like when I play solo in factory, I can kill others easily.  Its just handling the flow of the several fight going on at the same time. But I would like to get a reward from my fights. But every time when I think I have killed everyone whose a threat. there's a AI/player scav lurking for my greedy eyes looking at that sweet sweet loot.

Short story: If someone knows how to loot on factory solo, and stay alive, tell me your secrets.

keepa34

Other than killing scavs, there isn't much loot. All you will find there are a couple of wooden crates, 2 gun boxes, a safe and 2 lockers. 

Factory is a death trap for most new players, I'd suggest learning the bigger maps if you want better loot

• Sad 1

Niewiarygodny
21 hours ago, pottukattila said:

Short story: If someone knows how to loot on factory solo, and stay alive, tell me your secrets.

1. Focus on sound, how many guns do you hear on start, if you heared sks/ak/mosin, and u killed sks and found ak person then most likely there is still mosin around
2. NEVER loot backpacks/vests/pockets, unless you know that u are 100% safe, spoiler alert, u are never safe on Factory. It takes a lot of time to lot those, if u see someone without much gear -> Dont even waste time on pockets, most likely there is nothing there, maybe some meds, not worth risking it
3. If you kill all pmc/find their bodies in short time, u might have short time window before scav players will appear
4. The more u wait, the higher chances that some player scavs will appear
5. If you are looting PMC just grab his weapon/armor/vest -> run, u don't have to check each pocket, or backpack or vest.
5.1 If you grabbed vest but u dont really wanna keep it, u just want to get goodies from inside, take it anyway and search in safer spot
6. Learn spawns, there are 9 of them, if you cleared your side quick, u might have some extra time to loot before ppl from other side come.
6.1 sometimes it may happen that no1 will spawn on your side, from my experience in most cases it happen when there is group of ppl in your map.

I think thats all, but ye, there is always threat in factory, hopefully my tips might help you at least a little bit.

9 minutes ago, keepa34 said:

Other than killing scavs, there isn't much loot.

Did you even read what he asked?
He likes factory, and wanna get tips how to loot scavs/pmcs cause seems that he has problems and he is dying during looting.

10 minutes ago, keepa34 said:

All you will find there are a couple of wooden crates, 2 gun boxes, a safe and 2 lockers. 

Really? Damn.
So there is/are no:
- safe
- at least 3 spawns for Paca
- 2 or 3 spawns for 3m body armor
- 2 spawns of MBBS (or more)
- if by "gun boxes" u mean all bigger/diffrent crates than wooden, then there are 4 "gun boxes", not 2
-  6 jackets
- 3 spawns for meds
- Dead scav which has quite a random loot
- 1 good key spawn (400k)
- Behind locked doors (factory key) some atachments and weapon spawn and another 2 jackets
- in front of office there 2 nice spawns which can spawn variety of items including Rssas as weapon
- Gas analyser spawn
- Few (at least 3) spawns for Car Battery

But hey, i am not sherpa, what do i know about factory, which contains huge amount of loot on such small space. 

• Upvote 1