bloodgod

Speedhacker + aimbot where do I report my video evidence?

nandosie
Posted (edited)

Safe to say but this didnt look that fishy, first one was just a clean shot, probably heard you coming, second one could of been lagg / ping issues aswell, + he heard you again.. so idk maybe get more evidence hard to tell

Edited by nandosie
  • Sad 1

mathys27
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, nandosie said:

Safe to say but this didnt look that fishy, first one was just a clean shot, probably heard you coming, second one could of been lagg / ping issues aswell, + he heard you again.. so idk maybe get more evidence hard to tell

First one is clearly a cheater, you can see i'm teleport right after he kill him, for the second one it looks like is speedhacking too.

6 hours ago, bloodgod said:

Hi, its now 2 times in 40 minutes the same guy aimbots me and is using speedhack... where do I report this? 
I have a video of both situations... while I was streaming

Clip nr1: 
https://clips.twitch.tv/BlitheStylishCobblerSpicyBoy

Clip nr2: 
https://clips.twitch.tv/JollyUgliestApePanicBasket

This game is now filled with cheaters, 1 of 3 game i get killed by one tap no sound lol

Edited by mathys27

Barangolo
59 minutes ago, nandosie said:

The issue with the first was not the aim, because he was waiting at the top of the car. But you can see in slow-mo that he is suddenly zapping away, clearly a speedhacker.

The second one: if it's ping, clearly an abuser, which is no different than cheating.

vampy

please post videos here of cheaters thanks

bloodgod
5 hours ago, nandosie said:

Dude its the same guy.. I just spawned on the stairs near garage the game just began and I opened the door and he already speedhacked to that position pre aimed and instant one tapped, and then listen to the sound he shot me across the room and then when I died he's instantly at my body looting... the guy is teleporting with speedhack and his name is telepa can you make it more obvious. 

Second video you can see him clearly speedhacking, I don't know what you are on about.. what more evidence do you need? this is as good as it gets but yeah I'm sure you are one of these keyboard social justice warriors who thinks this game has no cheaters its okay. I got 2100 hours in this game I know when I'm dealing with a cheater. 

nandosie

@bloodgod 

I am not saying there arent any cheaters, i am saying that alot of people blame it on cheaters to many times.. its just ridiculous. Could of been ping issues if u concider that cheating fine. 

BanditMaka
On 6/3/2020 at 10:25 AM, nandosie said:

1st one didn't seem fishy, 2nd one did. Impossible to say with just his angle. I get where you are coming from.

On 6/3/2020 at 11:28 AM, Barangolo said:

The issue with the first was not the aim, because he was waiting at the top of the car. But you can see in slow-mo that he is suddenly zapping away, clearly a speedhacker.

Kinda like when Tweak rubber banded out the window and back again, although not for him on his screen.

Personally, between the name and the "evidence" I would still guess he is cheating, definitely post in megathread.

BeatOrTrickss

Dont bother reporting hackers, it's useless. The devs dont give a duck about it, they rely on this shitty anti cheat system, which is completly garbage because a 2 minute google search will give you free hacks to get esp and wallhack...

They wont fix the cheaters issue, if they wanted to, they would have done it ages ago, they got enough money selling their copies to get a real anticheat system, and to fix all the major issue you get. But they dont do it, because they dont care. They focus on adding new content to bring new players and make you feel like they improve the game, but adding new content is way easier than fixing the gmae, thats why they do this :) 

Let the game die, BSG dont deserve it.