Theron550

Did they lower the 250 ping limit?

Theron550

I am being kicked for the same ducking reason, "Low quality connection", yet i am not surpassing 250 ping.

Need answers.

Kral

I'm seeing Chinese names a ton on EU servers during early morning hours so I'm guessing not.

Gerdz

Im having the same issues as you, been playing with my international friends and we meet in halfway servers where we both have around 100-180 ping, 200 sometimes. but today I've been getting kicked for high ping when they drag me to their Asian servers and ill rejoin after getting kicked, find a bush and just lay down in the bush and watch my ping and it never goes past 210 at the most, this most recent game I was holding steady at 180-190 range in their server and still got kicked. making this game unplayable with my friends.

• Upvote 1

sYs
Posted (edited)

ping

timeout

while you play run a ping command to stable server like

ping google.com -t

low quality connection

10 hours ago, Kral said:

I'm seeing Chinese names a ton on EU servers during early morning hours so I'm guessing not.

Not everyone has low quality connection :D 

Edited by sYs

Theron550
2 hours ago, Gerdz said:

Im having the same issues as you, been playing with my international friends and we meet in halfway servers where we both have around 100-180 ping, 200 sometimes. but today I've been getting kicked for high ping when they drag me to their Asian servers and ill rejoin after getting kicked, find a bush and just lay down in the bush and watch my ping and it never goes past 210 at the most, this most recent game I was holding steady at 180-190 range in their server and still got kicked. making this game unplayable with my friends.

Im really sure they lowered the ping limit, as this was not happening a few days ago, i was also holding steady at about 180 - 190, and it kept saying low quality connection. No loss, jitter, ping spickes either. 

Klipsy

This is just insane man. As a person who usually plays at around 180-194 ping. I can say you don't see that ping problem pre 200. My mates in the UK play on my servers some times with 180-194 ping and you don't see no jumping around or anything. When I play on their servers I get one tapped while running by a sniper long distance no problem. If 190+- was an issue I would not get sniped so easily. after 200 you start to notice the ping issue. The worst part is, all the people I play with ( my best friends) are in the UK and this is the only game we really play online and now we can't play it anymore. I now have literally no friend to play this game with. I can play this game and enjoy it alone without an issue, but I want to play with my friends. Now I have to consider finding a new game to play with my mates, which sucks because this game is just beyond amazing!

Forby
5 minutes ago, Klipsy said:

This is just insane man. As a person who usually plays at around 180-194 ping. I can say you don't see that ping problem pre 200. My mates in the UK play on my servers some times with 180-194 ping and you don't see no jumping around or anything. When I play on their servers I get one tapped while running by a sniper long distance no problem. If 190+- was an issue I would not get sniped so easily. after 200 you start to notice the ping issue. The worst part is, all the people I play with ( my best friends) are in the UK and this is the only game we really play online and now we can't play it anymore. I now have literally no friend to play this game with. I can play this game and enjoy it alone without an issue, but I want to play with my friends. Now I have to consider finding a new game to play with my mates, which sucks because this game is just beyond amazing!

I agree with this, I've also tested this with friends and since my ping isn't a constant 200+ (It only hits 200-250 for a second or two) I'm not getting any kind of advantage. It's just unfortunate that the spike is long enough to get me kicked out of raids pretty regularly.

I really appreciate the efforts of the devs in trying to get rid of the hackers and exploiters, but this feature just isn't working. 

It would be nice to at least see a reply from some of the devs and maybe for them to give an update on if they're working to change this for us to let us play again. Even just to know that they're reading these threads where so many people are not able to play anymore.

Klipsy
On 6/5/2020 at 12:47 AM, Forby said:

I agree with this, I've also tested this with friends and since my ping isn't a constant 200+ (It only hits 200-250 for a second or two) I'm not getting any kind of advantage. It's just unfortunate that the spike is long enough to get me kicked out of raids pretty regularly.

I really appreciate the efforts of the devs in trying to get rid of the hackers and exploiters, but this feature just isn't working. 

It would be nice to at least see a reply from some of the devs and maybe for them to give an update on if they're working to change this for us to let us play again. Even just to know that they're reading these threads where so many people are not able to play anymore.

Ye I agree man. In helping getting rid of cheaters and exploiters they are getting rid of legit players that are not getting an advantage from the ping( we get an advantage if someone is holding a corridor and I peak, but that works against me aswell.If I hold the corridor, the person with low ping has the advantage). Let's hope they find a way to resolve this issue soon. Want to play with my mates.  

Svarkor
On 6/3/2020 at 1:34 AM, Theron550 said:

I am being kicked for the same ducking reason, "Low quality connection", yet i am not surpassing 250 ping.

Need answers.

It was lowered to 180, and they planing to lower it to 150. So I guess we all can say goodbye to our oversea friends

xWaller
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Svarkor said:

It was lowered to 180, and they planing to lower it to 150. So I guess we all can say goodbye to our oversea friends

I can barely play the game with whatever ping limit they have set. My internet is terrible and there is no other option in terms of ISP's. Loading google makes my ping jump to 200+ and I get kicked atleast twice to 3 times every raid. And even when I have "Normal Ping" on my own country's servers, its like averaging 120-130

Edited by xWaller