Skeetler

This game is a joke now

Skeetler

Im lvl 20 with 4.2 million rubles and a stash worth about 25 million

i have 32 boss kills and 94 pmc kills

i have died 67 times as pmc and 53 of the deaths were to rats

i dont think this game is any fun when you die to a braindead player who can only sit in one spot for 30 min while you run around killing everything in sight

im done playing this game until the remove the "Found in Raid" tag from items for quests

thanks nikita, you dog

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 6
  • Upvote 2

pinkparasite

If you want to run around killing everything in sight then maybe COD is a better choice for you.

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 1

halberger
2 hours ago, Skeetler said:

A week after wipe. So much for slowing progress. Well done!

Niewiarygodny
16 minutes ago, halberger said:

A week after wipe. So much for slowing progress. Well done!

It's mostly cause of:

- Labs
- Reserv
- Scab bosses (which spawn too often)

My friend did 5 raids after wipe, he got 5 times reshala, killed him 5 times, went into labs 3 times (cards from reshala) and he has a lot of end game gear 3h after wipe :D.

Nerf those things, cut access, add CD/anything and ppl wont progress with cash that fast.

• Like 1

halberger

Whatever the cause, it's the result of certain design decisions. I no longer buy the explanation, that the economy will be much more harsh and loot much less common, after the game is released, which frankly sound like hopeless grind. I can think of ways that could balance the experience between two economical extremes, but that would cause outcry from a certain group, which means no one would implement it.

Hamm
1 hour ago, pinkparasite said:

If you want to run around killing everything in sight then maybe COD is a better choice for you.

some people find PVP more fun than sitting in a bush waiting for people to run by or crouch walking around the entire map. It has absolutely nothing to do with cod.

• Like 1

tom-erik
7 hours ago, Skeetler said:

i dont think this game is any fun when you die to a braindead player who can only sit in one spot for 30 min while you run around killing everything in sight

im done playing this game until the remove the "Found in Raid" tag from items for quests

thanks nikita, you dog

As they say when we cry "cheaters!!" we could also say to this OP. It's how the game is. If you want to sit in a bush and ambush other players, well that is a way of playing that too. You as a player that like to run around, need to take precaution to other players that do not play as you. There are no rules. Even cheaters is now under the category "its how the game is .. " 

Pontus_71

Some people will progress fast and bring lvl, gear and money in the same pace. Others will quickly learn how to manipulate the market despite found in raid changes and their money up fast. And the rest of us that are struggling with lvls, hard time doing quests (Who can afford the parts needed for gunsmiths quest series?), Learning that rebuilding a weapon is so expensive due to lack of parts (If you dont know how to quest fast and get dealers to lvl 3-4 so you can buy the items at a normal rate). And since earning money is a challange, insurances is too. Saved up to a silenced ak, Highcom armor, Attack 2 backpack, half crap headset and helmet and a mk3 rig. 42.000 rubels to insure. No no no and no. way to much early on in the game. Or its not intended to use em to early after wipe. 

• Upvote 1

RyenG

I always insure no matter what. The amount of stuff ive gotten back 

Bjason1
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Hamm said:

some people find PVP more fun than sitting in a bush waiting for people to run by or crouch walking around the entire map. It has absolutely nothing to do with cod.

I think what he was trying to say is that this game has more than one play style.  Just because you like the game one way, and think it should be played that way, not everyone has to agree.  There is no 'right' way to play Tarkov.  If you want a game where everyone is there to fight head on, COD is def better for you.  

Edited by Bjason1

Daf7y

I need someone to play with im really lost and confused with the trading system and just where everything is in the game. my discord is Daf7y#8728 please i got the game like 3 days ago i need someone experienced to play with.

RainmakerM4

So you are complaining because they wrecked you? I don't get it. 

Cyanide7662

I mean it really is that simple.

Some people like to run around like headless chickens, playing a run n gun style game.
Some like to play cautiously and play the long game, setting traps and ambushes.

If you dont like that some players like to set ambushes, and you become salty over it, then Tarkov isnt for you, and you should go play CoD or BF where there is nothing but run n gun, non stop "chad" action.

spacer.png

PUGS16

I don't understand...that is the game. Some people play stealthy, some play guns blazing. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't. That is Tarkov.

• Like 1

AzureChimes
8 hours ago, pinkparasite said:

LOL Let me fix this for you given the current state of the game.

"If you want to run around and getting killed by hackers speeding around killing everything in sight, then you should go play COD."

sYs
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Skeetler said:

thanks nikita, you dog

Wow

You so good

Wow

You so rich

Wow

You still still die

So basically - you mad cause you don't have patience and someone with patience outplays you. 

Edited by sYs
play smart not hard

Zyfer
4 minutes ago, sYs said:

Wow

You so good

Wow

You so rich

Wow

You still still die

So basically - you mad cause you don't have patience and someone with patience outplays you. 

Wow chill man what's gotten into you?

sYs
54 minutes ago, Zyfer said:

Wow chill man what's gotten into you?

Constant whining about making this game like COD but with looting. :D 

kennyream66
11 hours ago, Skeetler said:

thanks nikita, you dog

How about being the braindead player who runs into rats hiding in bushes? Don't be dumb.

• Upvote 1

Hamm
3 hours ago, Bjason1 said:

I think what he was trying to say is that this game has more than one play style.  Just because you like the game one way, and think it should be played that way, not everyone has to agree.  There is no 'right' way to play Tarkov.  If you want a game where everyone is there to fight head on, COD is def better for you.  

i disagree. cause people still camp in cod even though they lose nothing. People need to stop comparing the 2

serhanuygur

may be jsut because of you RUN around too much and FIRE everything you see, people expects you way before you see them? 

This does not makes them Rats, this makes you reckless... 

Trent2098

This game is terrible. Please tell me how I died from a grenade, which was behind a vehicle, kill me in the head when I have a Atlyn Helmet, and killa armor. From all the way across the ducking room. Terrible game. Wasted money. Not the first time this has happened to me. I’ve had grenade shrapnel go through a brick wall and kill me before. Garbage. 

Just now, Trent2098 said:

This game is terrible. Please tell me how I died from a grenade, which was behind a vehicle, kill me in the head when I have a Atlyn Helmet, and killa armor. From all the way across the ducking room. Terrible game. Wasted money. Not the first time this has happened to me. I’ve had grenade shrapnel go through a brick wall and kill me before. Garbage. 

Boniuszy

OP's post is most funny thing i read in internet this month, congratulations.

DMAN2224

lol just go play CoD looks like game for your taste 

Skeetler

To everyone who enjoyed this post youre welcome but my statement stands, there is no point in running gear if you are just going to die to someone in a bush, also the is no point in doing pvp anymore because even if you do killed an entire lobby you cant sell any of their gear, if you cant see that they are completely removing a certain play style that a majority of the players had you are inherently braindead

thanks for being a braindead follower of nikita