bogbogHD

ANother hacker

Barangolo

Yep, my past few days in a nutshell. And the devs wonder why people don't bring in gear..

It's been the worse at Shoreline for me, three such games in a row. But Customs is happening too now. So far Interchange has been gentle, but with the number of cheaters, a matter of time before you get robbed.

Last year this time around after the wipe I still had 60% survival rating, I am now at 20%, despite spending more on gear.

bogbogHD

Exactly, but labs are worst from my experience. Lol survival rate doesn't mean much, you can play slow for that - long cba

BeatOrTrickss

The game is slowly dying, it's only alive because the few streamers that made their fame around the game in the begening are still playing it, devs dont give a duck about hackers, as i said it many times, now that they sold around 200K copies, they made enough money to retire, if they wanted to fic those issues it could have been done ages ago, they dont do it because they dont care about it, they focus on adding new content to bring new players and sell more copies. 

What do you expect from a russian company like this lol. get over it the game is getting worse and worse after every patch, and it will never improve :) You will see some new maps, but the core issues wont be fix, never. 

RopkeN

Damn, looks like the reduced ping limit is working wonders.

Bjason1
17 minutes ago, RopkeN said:

Damn, looks like the reduced ping limit is working wonders.

Lol reduced ping is like the simplest one line of crap code they could possibly do.  They probably already had a ping limit and just changed the value.  I'm beginning to lose faith here.  The cheating problem is overwhelming.  My best friend just called it quits last night when a speed hacker ran around woods smoking everyone.  We were in a 2 on 2 fire fight and he just came running through the middle, killed everyone in like 1 second, and that was that.  Buddy just called it quits. 

Really sucks when a great game gets ruined like this because of inexperienced developers.  I guess that's Unity games in a nutshell.

RopkeN
2 minutes ago, Bjason1 said:

Lol reduced ping is like the simplest one line of crap code they could possibly do.  They probably already had a ping limit and just changed the value.  I'm beginning to lose faith here.  The cheating problem is overwhelming.  My best friend just called it quits last night when a speed hacker ran around woods smoking everyone.  We were in a 2 on 2 fire fight and he just came running through the middle, killed everyone in like 1 second, and that was that.  Buddy just called it quits. 

Really sucks when a great game gets ruined like this because of inexperienced developers.  I guess that's Unity games in a nutshell.

Didn't they work on contract wars before?

Straafe

Hate to see it :/

28 minutes ago, Bjason1 said:

I guess that's Unity games in a nutshell.

Trust me, it's the Dev's fault, not the engine's lol

Bjason1
39 minutes ago, Straafe said:

Hate to see it :/

Trust me, it's the Dev's fault, not the engine's lol

I did unity development for 5 years man you are preaching to the choir lol.

Straafe
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Bjason1 said:

I did unity development for 5 years you are preaching to the choir lol.

Me too. A lot of these bugs (essentially all of them) are absolutely fixable and not "engine bugs" that the devs have no way to fix or no control over. It's a common misconception made usually because Unity is such an accessible engine that a lot of crappy games are made in it which leads people to mistakenly believe that the engine itself must be bad.

Edited by Straafe

Bjason1
8 hours ago, Straafe said:

Me too. A lot of these bugs (essentially all of them) are absolutely fixable and not "engine bugs" that the devs have no way to fix or no control over. It's a common misconception made usually because Unity is such an accessible engine that a lot of crappy games are made in it which leads people to mistakenly believe that the engine itself must be bad.

Rust, also made in Unity, had this same problem.  They ended up stopping development on their beta game, then stopped access and made a new game from the ground up.  I have feeling this is the way Tarkov needs to go.

Straafe
2 hours ago, Bjason1 said:

Rust, also made in Unity, had this same problem

Again, not the engine's fault.

TrafalgarD

New hacker found goes by Jhimes please report somehow?

mempgrizz

Also curious how I can report Alca44_TV

Grimm285
2 hours ago, TrafalgarD said:

New hacker found goes by Jhimes please report somehow?

1 hour ago, mempgrizz said:

Also curious how I can report Alca44_TV

report on here if you have proof.

Apparently they are working on an in-game report system but haven't put it out yet as far as i know

vampy

this topic is now #locked 

please post cheater video only evidence here thanks