Roundogz

Selling raid items on the market issue?

Roundogz

So i have just unlocked the flea market and i understand that in the last update a change was made, in which only items that have been found in a raid can be sold on the flea market. This stops people from buying items and then re'selling them for a profit.
But i have noticed that a large amount of the items that i have in my inventory can't be sold on the flea market. But all of the times with the exception of my starter content has been found and collected in raids.
After running a few tests I found that the only items I could sell on the Flea Market are items that I have successfully extracted with. But say i die but i managed to put a graphics card into my case, is it by design that i'm then unable to sell the graphics card on the Flea Market, even though it came from a raid? because that seems to be the case at the moment. 

If that is the case, whats the purpose behind it, in my eyes it just incentivises people to hack, hackers will most lightly win 95% of the fights they get into meaning they will always extract with the best gear, which then they have the ability to sell Flea market for a bigger profit.

LasseNielsen

It's a big issue that many are complaining about. As it effects items needed for quests as well.

It's done the discourage people from doing hatchet runs.

AKA running without gear to area's with high value loot. putting something like a graphics card iin their secure container, and then dying by a grenade. Only to do it over and over and over again. making other players who play the game lose out on said loot and gameplay.

• Like 1

Roundogz

So for anyone else that comes here, i also just found out that if you do a run-through you also cant sell any loot on the Flea Market, even if you extracted properly. 
Not going to lie, I think this flea market change has completely ruined this wipe for me. There are hackers everywhere so it is nearly impossible to extract, and if people aren't hacking there all hiding because they find one bit of loot and want to extract. So your either dying to hackers all the time, or cant PVP because everyone is hiding.

SCvTyson
6 minutes ago, Roundogz said:

So for anyone else that comes here, i also just found out that if you do a run-through you also cant sell any loot on the Flea Market, even if you extracted properly. 
Not going to lie, I think this flea market change has completely ruined this wipe for me. There are hackers everywhere so it is nearly impossible to extract, and if people aren't hacking there all hiding because they find one bit of loot and want to extract. So your either dying to hackers all the time, or cant PVP because everyone is hiding.

Thanks. All your findings were in the patch notes. I recommend having a quick look through patch notes before u jump into the game. 

Roundogz
6 minutes ago, SCvTyson said:

Thanks. All your findings were in the patch notes. I recommend having a quick look through patch notes before u jump into the game. 

I mention it because not everyone reads the full patch notes, also if you have a look on any EFT forums people are not over the moon with this change. So i'm putting it here so anyone else that hasn't seen the patch notes will understand exactly what is going on. 
The main reason I messaged that was for the second part when i'm expressing how i feel about the changes.
No need to be an ass about me posting about it. 

RainmakerM4

This is a very nice change! 

• Sad 2

SCvTyson
8 hours ago, Roundogz said:

I mention it because not everyone reads the full patch notes, also if you have a look on any EFT forums people are not over the moon with this change. So i'm putting it here so anyone else that hasn't seen the patch notes will understand exactly what is going on. 
The main reason I messaged that was for the second part when i'm expressing how i feel about the changes.
No need to be an ass about me posting about it. 

Guess u dont take any form of constructive criticism. Saying that these things can be found in patch notes instead being "investigated" isnt being an ass sweetie. Its a fact, just as the fact that based on your post I could not tell whether or not you are aware of this...so to summarize... me saying to you : ...man its in patch notes, and you saying "in case someone doesnt read patch notes" ...is oretty much the same kiddo while no one tells ur an ass.

steyned

I just killed two PMC's as a scav and extracted. I managed to sell the MPX and SA58 I looted off them, but it wont let me sell the ammo or the extra mags. Says it was not found in raid. This makes no sense to me at all. I read the patch noted and might have missed this part. 

But surely if I can sell the gun i can sell the ammo and mags too?

Musashii89

Yeah new changes are garbage, even barter items I have PICKED UP FROM LOOT BOXES now labelled 'not found in raid'

Tbh I wish theyd stop ducking adding bullshit and trying to duck with balance until this POS stops crashing. ducking beta my ass

Musashii89
2 hours ago, SCvTyson said:

Guess u dont take any form of constructive criticism. Saying that these things can be found in patch notes instead being "investigated" isnt being an ass sweetie. Its a fact, just as the fact that based on your post I could not tell whether or not you are aware of this...so to summarize... me saying to you : ...man its in patch notes, and you saying "in case someone doesnt read patch notes" ...is oretty much the same kiddo while no one tells ur an ass.

Lol calling someone else an ass in the biggest hispter retard troll  post of the year. Stop sucking loot out of the devs cocks. This change sucks, if you disagree, elaborate nicely or duck off you passive aggressive pleb

steyned

The change doesnt just suck, it doesnt make sense. I feel it was an error on their behalf. How can I sell the gun but not the ammo and mags? It makes no logical sense. I now tried to sell the armour and even that I cant sell. I FOUND IT IN RAID!!!! WTF!!!!! 

Dantely
11 hours ago, Roundogz said:

因此,对于来到这里的其他任何人,我也刚刚发现,即使您进行了突击检查,您也无法在跳蚤市场上出售任何战利品,即使您提取得当也是如此。 
不会撒谎,我认为这种跳蚤市场的变化对我来说完全毁了这个抹布。到处都有黑客,因此几乎不可能提取出来,而且如果人们不黑客,那里的所有人都会藏起来,因为他们发现了一点赃物并想提取出来。因此,您要么一直死于黑客,要么因为所有人都在躲藏而无法PVP。

Polarization,The poor are getting poorer, the liars are getting richer

steyned
5 minutes ago, Dantely said:

Polarization,The poor are getting poorer, the liars are getting richer

Translated it and it says "even if you conduct a surprise inspection" wtf does that mean? 

ItsStephenMan

Maybe they can make it so that If you die, its not found in raid, as it is now, but make it so that if you have found in raid items in your secure container, that are for tasks, it will stay found in raid but cant be sold.

That way it will stop people running in and farming items and selling them and also allows people to do their missions.

steyned

i cant even sell the items that are in my back pack even when I extract. this game is balls man

Roundogz
11 hours ago, SCvTyson said:

Definition of Constructive criticism; "helping to improve; promoting further development or advancement"
You replied to my first message with a passive aggressive message telling me to go read patch notes before i come and talk about it. That is not constructive criticism.
The whole point of this thread was so that i could get a better understanding on how this new system worked, but also for other people to see and understand what's going on. From what i can tell you like the change, so why not explain why so that maybe the rest of us can understand why this might be a good change?
The point of this thread is to get the general vibe of the users on how they feel about the changes, so if you want to sit there and type passive aggressive comments instead of discussing it, then just duck off and don't say anything. 

SCvTyson
34 minutes ago, Roundogz said:

Definition of Constructive criticism; "helping to improve; promoting further development or advancement"
You replied to my first message with a passive aggressive message telling me to go read patch notes before i come and talk about it. That is not constructive criticism.
The whole point of this thread was so that i could get a better understanding on how this new system worked, but also for other people to see and understand what's going on. From what i can tell you like the change, so why not explain why so that maybe the rest of us can understand why this might be a good change?
The point of this thread is to get the general vibe of the users on how they feel about the changes, so if you want to sit there and type passive aggressive comments instead of discussing it, then just duck off and don't say anything. 

All your findings were in the patch notes. I recommend having a quick look through patch notes before u jump into the game.

Troll is strong in this one.

kaminoca
On 2020/6/3 at PM8点12分, LasseNielsen said:

许多人抱怨这是一个大问题。因为它也会影响任务所需的物品。

这样做阻止了人们进行柴刀竞赛。

AKA在没有装备的情况下奔向具有高价值战利品的区域。将类似图形卡的东西放入安全容器中,然后被手榴弹炸死。只能一遍又一遍地做。使其他玩游戏的玩家失去了上述的战利品和游戏玩法。

In fact,cheaters get more marked loots and other players lose their equipment and roubles once and once. i think RMT should be banned manually instead of make so bad changes on fleamarket.

danfushi

i loved this game since alpha, but this change after the wipe has gone to far in my opinion. It just doesnt make any sense. I have lots of gear which i found in raid, but in menu it says " item not found in raid", like wtf developers?

amiskissa
Posted (edited)

Just found out that when I killed a guy and took his armor AND EXTRACTED it doesn't show as found in raid. THIS IS JUST BS. IT WAS FU*KING KILLA ARMOR ALMOST FULL CONDITION FOR FU*KS SAKE

Edited by amiskissa

Superkira64
On 6/3/2020 at 4:40 AM, Roundogz said:

So i have just unlocked the flea market and i understand that in the last update a change was made, in which only items that have been found in a raid can be sold on the flea market. This stops people from buying items and then re'selling them for a profit.
But i have noticed that a large amount of the items that i have in my inventory can't be sold on the flea market. But all of the times with the exception of my starter content has been found and collected in raids.
After running a few tests I found that the only items I could sell on the Flea Market are items that I have successfully extracted with. But say i die but i managed to put a graphics card into my case, is it by design that i'm then unable to sell the graphics card on the Flea Market, even though it came from a raid? because that seems to be the case at the moment. 

If that is the case, whats the purpose behind it, in my eyes it just incentivises people to hack, hackers will most lightly win 95% of the fights they get into meaning they will always extract with the best gear, which then they have the ability to sell Flea market for a bigger profit.

BTW, it seems that if you kill someone and leave, it also wont have any items say "found in raid" after you loot their bodies. you have to kill a scav or find it. If you kill someone DECKED then none of the items will be found in raid. (from my experience) I've killed  people, looted super fast and went out before 10 min with more than 1k exp and it still didnt put my items as "found in raid". Is this on purpose bc it wasnt even a hatchet run.... i heard that i have to stay more than 10 min for it to be found in raid but when i loot PMCs the weapons dont even say "found in raid" so i guess if its brought in from a PMC then KEKW TOO BAD TOO SAD, NO FLEE MARKET MONEY. 

afgan_

@Superkira64 That is again in patch notes - nothing PMC took into the raid automatically loses FIR status. As such FIR is actually very poor naming - what FIR mean is not at all "found in raid", but rather "spawned in the raid".

This whole change did nothing to stop RMTs, if anything it made RMTs more profitable, this is completely wrong solution and just punishes genuine players.

The "survived" requirement on the other side is not to stop RMTs/Cheaters, but it focuses on hatchlings. First of all I don't think hatchling are even the problem, they only ruin game for themselves. If dynamic loot is properly implemented hatchling runs will make no sense - again example of BSG trying to apply "band-aid" instead of fixing underlying issue. Did it stopped hatchlings - No... what it did - again it just hurted genuine players who have to now grind even more for quests items which for no good reasons are required to be FIR.

Superkira64
On 6/26/2020 at 4:29 AM, afgan_ said:

@Superkira64 That is again in patch notes - nothing PMC took into the raid automatically loses FIR status. As such FIR is actually very poor naming - what FIR mean is not at all "found in raid", but rather "spawned in the raid".

This whole change did nothing to stop RMTs, if anything it made RMTs more profitable, this is completely wrong solution and just punishes genuine players.

The "survived" requirement on the other side is not to stop RMTs/Cheaters, but it focuses on hatchlings. First of all I don't think hatchling are even the problem, they only ruin game for themselves. If dynamic loot is properly implemented hatchling runs will make no sense - again example of BSG trying to apply "band-aid" instead of fixing underlying issue. Did it stopped hatchlings - No... what it did - again it just hurted genuine players who have to now grind even more for quests items which for no good reasons are required to be FIR.

I've read the patch notes and yes, I knew of this but didn't know that it was going to be permanent on the weapon. I thought that once you killed someone and take their item it would be found in raid again but this was not the case when i killed 2 people when they both had M1As and i couldnt sell anything on the market lol. 

• Upvote 1

COLMAC

All my raids since 6/6, spark plugs to G-phones are not counted on exit, now i cannot finish... like no Quest can be completed epic fail patch, says they are not found in raid, took backpack stacks away was the lest of our problems, can't even get my secure container from my extra account. I like your removing every possible detail used to play solid yet Friday 6/6 morning on Seattle servers a hacker Name 12345678 was smoking all players off the server for hours had ESP and forever sprint, heard him coming from Interchange and kill 6 players in 2 minutes right to the office i was hiding in, he ran into and head shot me on his way to the exit.

COLMAC

add zip drives that don't count and can not be sold on market.

Oh here is a real killer; pay 400,000 for healthcare upgrade...

get nothing,  took money...

no upgrade, no level up, just takes your money and nothing in return... nothing!