ReisBurger

found in raid and flea market revision

ReisBurger
Posted (edited)

Sorry but the new flea market system sucks hard. When I kill an other pmc and take his weapon, why isn't it found in raid? I lost more than a million because of this stupid system because the traders gives you only 3 bucks for everything. Same with ammunition. Why must ammunition be found in raid to sell it on the flea marked? If I accidentally put one cartridge which was not found in raid on a whole stack which was found in raid, every single cartridge of this stack is not longer found in raid. That makes no sense. 

I understand why you implement this flea market system but this goes way to far. If you want to stop cheaters thats totally fine but not by destroying the game. 

Better proposal from my site: Please combine the old with the new system. "Found in raid" can still be sold in unlimited quantities on the flea market. And "not found in raid"  can also be sold on the flea market but for example only three pieces per day. That means, at the end a similar system like the bartering with the traders.

Edited by ReisBurger
  • Upvote 3

Drmurda

I really hope they do this. It makes the game less fun when you need to extract once you get something nice in your gamma. When before you'd stay around and fight, now you're just running for the exit. It's a piss poor attempt at addressing hackers/hatchlings

PardTheTroll
vor 5 Minuten schrieb Drmurda:

When before you'd stay around and fight, now you're just running for the exit.

Yeah, you stayed because you didn't care, if you die or not. In fact, no one cared! Loot and the FIR status remained even after death. This change goes into the right direction. Game is supposed to be about survival after all, is it not? One has to choose what he wants to keep and what not (weight limit). Not just pack everything into his sack and run away like bad Santa. Or just go into a fight like a berserker.

• Like 1

Drmurda
4 minutes ago, PardTheTroll said:

Yeah, you stayed because you didn't care, if you die or not. In fact, no one cared! Loot and the FIR status remained even after death. This change goes into the right direction. Game is supposed to be about survival after all, is it not? One has to choose what he wants to keep and what not (weight limit). Not just pack everything into his sack and run away like bad Santa. Or just go into a fight like a berserker.

I would like to play a First Person Shooter game to actually fight.. Not just loot and reset. The last system was difficult enough for new players to get a foothold in the game. This system will make current players take a break

PardTheTroll
vor 13 Minuten schrieb Drmurda:

I would like to play a First Person Shooter game to actually fight

Did you hear about a game called "Call of Duty"?

• Hot 1

ReisBurger
vor 3 Stunden schrieb Drmurda:

I really hope they do this. It makes the game less fun when you need to extract once you get something nice in your gamma. When before you'd stay around and fight, now you're just running for the exit. It's a piss poor attempt at addressing hackers/hatchlings

This wasn't really my point here. If I kill an other pmc, all he drops should be found in raid for me or at least it should be able to sell on the flea market in any way after I escaped. Also the same problem I had several times: I killed a SCAV, he drops a mosin but only the mosin was FIR but not the scope. WTF?

• Like 1

KiloNein

Not even a week into the game and I'm already bored of it. Some of my friends already stopped playing.

The FIR and losing it when you die is just that game breaking right now. It's boring af to lose FIR when dying, and then having to run another 10 times to find the item again and *maybe* get it out.

• Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

Stadniuk

This change is reaaaaaaaaally bad. Hope they change it back.

• Upvote 1

DrBloom

I personally don't mind it, there isn't a flood of items on the market and it really hinders hatching running, I hardly run into hatchlings now.

• Confused 1

mafiahalo93

the FiR system is so stupid and need to be removed or change it back to 12.5. legit this game is becoming not fun anymore and is becoming a waste of time. i already had friends quit this game and moved onto something else and im getting close to quitting this game because it just legit isnt fun anymore. 12.5 was a much better game

• Upvote 1

mafiahalo93
1 hour ago, DrBloom said:

I personally don't mind it, there isn't a flood of items on the market and it really hinders hatching running, I hardly run into hatchlings now.

hmm well since im on the west cost of the US around 1:30am to 4am is when i see all the hatchlings on interchange and reserve during the day i see more 3-5 man teams either way i might be quitting this crap game because 12.5 flea market system and everything else was better then 12.6 

Drmurda
21 hours ago, PardTheTroll said:

Did you hear about a game called "Call of Duty"?

You ever hear about a game called ever quest? Fat ducking basement dweller. 

Like most normal people who play this game, I'm here for a hardcore shooter. 

SubwayBoomin

Damn. It's so bad that I can't sell ammo and weapon which I took from pmc who I killed. They just took "the reward" after killing someone and pvp is not giving you the big risk = big reward feel.

KiloNein

It's called "Escape from Tarkov", not "Wait ten minutes then Escape from Tarkov" or "Find items in raid, and don't die otherwise you can't complete your quests and Escape from Tarkov".

Here's a compromise and real solution: Make quest items separate from "found in raid", and instead make them a "quest item found in raid", where if they're in your secure container, and you die, you don't lose the FIR status for the quest, and can complete the quest, however can't sell them on the market still. That would solve the issue here.

PardTheTroll
vor 40 Minuten schrieb Drmurda:

Fat ducking basement dweller. 

Resorting to insults. Classic. If you do not have anything useful to say, then I suppose we are done here :) 

Drmurda
1 minute ago, PardTheTroll said:

Resorting to insults. Classic. If you do not have anything useful to say, then I suppose we are done here :) 

Says the one who used an insult first Interesting. You must be a liberal 

Kral
50 minutes ago, SubwayBoomin said:

Damn. It's so bad that I can't sell ammo and weapon which I took from pmc who I killed. They just took "the reward" after killing someone and pvp is not giving you the big risk = big reward feel.

You can sell weapons you take from other players though...

PardTheTroll
vor 21 Minuten schrieb Drmurda:

Says the one who used an insult first Interesting. You must be a liberal 

What insult? I genuinely wondered if you knew about the game as it is exactly what you expect from a shooter, but hey ... you do you :)  

Drmurda
Just now, PardTheTroll said:

What insult? I genuinely wondered if you knew about the game as it is exactly what you expect from a shooter, but hey ... you do you :)  

Pleading ignorance is just making you look like an idiot. Why aren't you out there rioting with your brothers? Is the real world too harsh for you? Do you look like your avatar in real life? 

• Like 1

ReisBurger
vor 37 Minuten schrieb Kral:

You can sell weapons you take from other players though...

No you can't and that is the problem. Weapons from other players are only FIR if they were already FIR when the other player took them into the raid. So if a player buys a weapon and lost it against you, its still not FIR for you and thats stupid. 

Badhabit666
Posted (edited)
Am 3.6.2020 um 19:10 schrieb ReisBurger:

Sorry but the new flea market system sucks hard. When I kill an other pmc and take his weapon, why isn't it found in raid? I lost more than a million because of this stupid system because the traders gives you only 3 bucks for everything. Same with ammunition. Why must ammunition be found in raid to sell it on the flea marked? If I accidentally put one cartridge which was not found in raid on a whole stack which was found in raid, every single cartridge of this stack is not longer found in raid. That makes no sense. 

I understand why you implement this flea market system but this goes way to far. If you want to stop cheaters thats totally fine but not by destroying the game. 

Better proposal from my site: Please combine the old with the new system. "Found in raid" can still be sold in unlimited quantities on the flea market. And "not found in raid"  can also be sold on the flea market but for example only three pieces per day. That means, at the end a similar system like the bartering with the traders.

you can sell all weapons, found in raid or not via the flea market. you can even attach mods from traders and still sell them.

the thing with ammunition is easily solved by carefully managing your stash.

im very happy that people cant have infinite money by just having high level traders and selling ammo/items in bulks on the flea market to newer/lowlevel players. the arguments you make here seem very light and i cant see a real issue here?

edit: since when is it that minor quality of life issues are being classified as "destroying the game" nowadays? there are real gamebreaking issues like desync and disconnects that really need attention.

Edited by Badhabit666

Kral
22 minutes ago, ReisBurger said:

No you can't and that is the problem. Weapons from other players are only FIR if they were already FIR when the other player took them into the raid. So if a player buys a weapon and lost it against you, its still not FIR for you and thats stupid. 

I can sell every single weapon I own on the flea market, even the ones I bought from there. I just bought a pistol from a trader and was free to flea market it too.

尼基塔我只想说 你的游戏已经失去了大部分中国玩家 现在我只想骂你  你就是个大傻逼 并不是所以中国玩家都是开挂者 你的锁PING行为把中国玩家一棒子打死 不得不说 H1Z1是个列子  当然我跟我的朋友已经打算不在继续这个游戏 现在的机制除了黑客能拿到最好的资源  而且还是百分百的活下去~ 正常玩家还能玩?                                  ~!  如果有人愿意可以翻译成英文 ~ 再见了  傻逼游戏。

LasseNielsen

I think the found in raid issue.

Would be far less of a problem, if we had an actual matchmaking. based on PvP kill/death ratio.

Giving casual players and newbies better chances of getting out alive, would reduce their reliance on needing the cash from loot they had in their secure container.

That is the root of the issue... getting killed by players who spend more time then you can.

Most casual players aren't playing Tarkov less then other players, becourse they don't want to play more. They just have other obligations that require time. Like children, work, a wife/girlfriend. They shouldn't get stomped on becourse of that.

• Like 1

Sinistra_Star
Posted (edited)
On 6/3/2020 at 11:16 AM, Drmurda said:

Nikita does not want you to have an easier game by letting you have gear to sell when you die.

The whole point of this game is to escape the raid. if you die, you should be BLESSED you get to even keep ANY items

ALSO this is not YORU game this is Nikita and his teams Game

RESPECT the choices and creative direction he wants to go WITH HIS GAME

Buying the game DOES NOT give you the right to DEMAND (yes you are demanding and no Argument will change that) Changes that make the game Directly the Polar Opposite of the games intended vision or design

Shake My MotherFuckign Head

Edited by Sinistra_Star