Sign in to follow this  
incenty_y

Unlock ping or buy more servers NOW

incenty_y

I know you just started to lock the ping my friend in China cannot play US servers any more since today. Can you give me a way to play this game with my friend? I used to play on asia servers but for now the matching time is too long, i need wait more than ten minutes on waiting match. Several days ago, my friend came to American servers and he had about 180 ping lag. I think it is acceptable to play this game. Let players play with others from all the world please.

• Sad 1

Theron550

They dont care about us dude, they wont buy more servers cause they are a cheap 4ss company, that prefers limiting the ability to stop some player's access rather than rent more datacenters.

i also play with friends in USA, but i just cant anymore. And you know what? SAM servers have more than 20 minutes of queue.

ANSWER US BSG. 

3lips

Me too. Can't play with my friend anymore. I written a ticket. This is the useless responds.

Recently we implemented server side kicks for high ping players.They affect players with ping 180 or higher (this number might change during testing). Server kick will not be instant when you reach ping limit number - you will need to stay above ping limit for a certain time to get kicked.

If you constantly experiencing server kicks due to high ping then:
- check your internet connection (restart router, try to connect your PC directly to modem and see if problem will keep happening)
- try to select several servers in launcher with lowest ping
- try using tethering (using your mobile phone as modem)
- contact your ISP to find other possible solutions for this issue (upgrading router, changing the route of connection etc.).

We understand that getting kicked from raid might be frustrating, but we are in process of adding more servers in different regions. Keep in mind that all elements of the game are still under development.