Sign in to follow this  
empolian000

How to avoid being stream sniped?

empolian000

Hello, I was just creating this because I had a question concerning how to avoid being stream sniped if I stream tarkov. I've seen in videos that there are blatant giveaways that can lead to people stream sniping but i'm not too sure exactly like what I'd have to hide when going into a raid.

Artemus_z

hide the raid code in bottom left corner and hide your screen when choosing the map and time for 30sec

LenzOA

30 sek stream delay

empolian000

ty appreciate the help!

Spectro887
20 hours ago, empolian000 said:

Hello, I was just creating this because I had a question concerning how to avoid being stream sniped if I stream tarkov. I've seen in videos that there are blatant giveaways that can lead to people stream sniping but i'm not too sure exactly like what I'd have to hide when going into a raid.

Do not show the map in which you play or the servers in which you play, also your raid code, many streamers that sometimes I look before entering the raid change monitors so as to prevent the chat from seeing where they are going to raid.

Edited by Spectro887