Game getting destroyed by hackers

BeatOrTrickss

Hey, 

So here i am again on this fu**ing forum, i come here every 3-4 month,  complaining about problems that have never been fixed in 3 years, yes 3 fu**ing years.

And whats the problem you may ask, well as always, hackers....

Every time the game gets a new "big" update or a new map, so like every 3-4 month, the game gets completly filled by hackers, speed hackers, wallhack, aimbot, lag switch, everything you can imagine they can do it, except maybe flying ( for now ).

And what are the devs doing ? nothing, why ? because they dont give a poo, they sold enough copies of the game already so they just focus on adding new content so new players come and buy the game, but they dont fix the core issues.

Concerning the labs, and reserve nowdays, devs got the nice idea to put all the insane good loots in the game in 2 maps, instead of setting a complete random items spawn system, and obviously, those 2 maps are where the hackers are playing massively. You can roam customs, woods, and shoreline easily, you won't encounter them too much, but now it got to the point where Lab is basically unplayable. This patch, i focused on playing lab only after lvl 10, because i really like the atmosphere of the map, remind me of Half life 2 kinda, but anyway, it got to the point where you basically pay 150K for a card + the gear you bring, to get poo on by hackers probably around 60% of the time. No need for the nerds to tell me just get good, he wasn't hacking or BS like that, when i see speed hackers or a man one taping a 4 man squad within 5 second i know i'm not playing against QuatroAce or Shroud.

So yeah, we have an issue with hackers since 3 years, and still, devs don't do anything, people bypass the anti cheat like it's made or cardboard, you can just google it or check youtube, it's as easy to get hacks for the game as ordering stuff on amazon. But it got to the point where i'm actually pretty sure that the devs stopped give a poo about this issue and just focus on new content to get new players and therefore more money. Typical russian. 

No wonder so many people quit the game and never come back, how do you not get sick with this ? 

By the way, I'm not adressing this topic to the nerds and streamers playing the game dozens of hours per week, who dont care at all about hackers because they spend so much time playing the game that losing hundreds thousands of roubles won't bother them too much. 

So yeah, again, will the devs try to fix this ? do they give a fu** anymore ? who knows, who cares ? Keep doing what you do BSG, most people already forged their opinion on your company long time ago, i just come back here in the hope this will get fixed one day so we can enjoy what we paid for...

• Like 1
Virtual_Icarus

well their Chirps are saying that they banned 1200 today and 1500 yesterday..I guess they are trying. I feel your pain though.

Trust me when I tell you that I am a firm believer in that you need to have integrity in game play in this genre of shooter. If you cannot trust the game play theres no point in investing time. Anti-cheat is so important for this game.

Im not exactly sure what cheaters get out of using ESP or Aimbot, there is no public space to show off your mega gear, no list showing who has the most money, so whats the point? there is no bragging about epeen.

you play in fear of getting banned, you stress, and then when youre banned you lose money.

Edited by Virtual_Icarus
  • Like 1
BeatOrTrickss

They should try hardware ban, or credit card ban, that would prevent those who get caught to just by another copy and keep playing.

• Like 1

I just died to what I'm 90% sure is a hacker, but since the wipe, it hurts to lose that gear. Even if they get banned, it doesn't bring back my gear, and its only temporary ban and they will be back, likely wearing my gear.  I think you've had enough time to deal with the hacker threat. I personally think there's too much income from the hackers to ban them, instead they limit them and tolerate a certain amount of hacker market. Between bots and hackers, you probably make a fortune, banning keycodes instead of Credit cards or phone numbers (Nice Job COD). If you wanted them gone, they would be. 

Good luck Battlestate

2020-06-03[19-20] (0).png

Edited by GuNNuH
  • Like 1
Billy_Bo_Bob
24 minutes ago, BeatOrTrickss said:

They should try hardware ban, or credit card ban, that would prevent those who get caught to just by another copy and keep playing.

That's what BSG wants. Ban player, player buys another copy ***MONEY***

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
D3vilseph

Guys i know it's hard to believe but BSG is actually doing their best they can and even hired battle eye for it. The thing is every fps game is plagued infested by cheaters. PUBG died because of it and Fortnite has been suing kids for cheating but BSG doesen't have the money for chasing down hackers in asia and other parts of the planet. They don't care about resseling the game for cheaters and they know it's ticking bomb and it will explode in their face. If you check skycheats after every patch tehre is 20 000 people downloading the hacks and that's one website , imagine 20 000 hackers in a 200 000 player base game. There is atleast 30 % constant hackers playing that makes 1 or 2 hackers / server every single game. This hackers usually attack campers and solo players ebcause it's easyer to take on solo players than combating a 3 man well geared group. Of course labs is unplayable. The only thing BSG could do is to implement real id requirements which is extreme but coudl work to have dedicated real id servers.

• 6 months later...
On 7/23/2020 at 8:50 PM, D3vilseph said:

Guys i know it's hard to believe but BSG is actually doing their best they can and even hired battle eye for it. The thing is every fps game is plagued infested by cheaters. PUBG died because of it and Fortnite has been suing kids for cheating but BSG doesen't have the money for chasing down hackers in asia and other parts of the planet. They don't care about resseling the game for cheaters and they know it's ticking bomb and it will explode in their face. If you check skycheats after every patch tehre is 20 000 people downloading the hacks and that's one website , imagine 20 000 hackers in a 200 000 player base game. There is atleast 30 % constant hackers playing that makes 1 or 2 hackers / server every single game. This hackers usually attack campers and solo players ebcause it's easyer to take on solo players than combating a 3 man well geared group. Of course labs is unplayable. The only thing BSG could do is to implement real id requirements which is extreme but coudl work to have dedicated real id servers.

Sorry, but imagine u cant effort thermo and crying everybody is looser and flaming them , cause u cant even accept that, u died... :) Enjoy the game :-*

DevilSeph.jpg

• Sad 2
gkcx2002
On 7/23/2020 at 2:50 PM, D3vilseph said:

How does real id work?

Yep, sad but during the weekend during the day is unplayable atm. (servers: poland, germany)

From monday to friday at night was ok i guess i need to wait for monday night ^^

GL HF