Sign in to follow this  
MattEdwards12

Ping lock ruins game

MattEdwards12

Hi

Please reconsider the ping lock system. This has made it impossible to play with friends from around the world, some of whom I have known and gamed with for 25+ years. Maybe make it ping lock only on solo queues. That way if I grouped with a friend from another region it would not kick me if my ping was below the 250 marks

• Upvote 2

Theron550

I just had to stop playing with my friends also. I am a LATAM player, and i cant play with my USA friends, since i get 200 ping, but limit now is 180.

I am completely mad, its just insulting. They are ingnoring the community.

• Like 1

HuXue

this is just insult

Rybec

A buddy of mine is deployed overseas and it will mean I don't get to play with him anymore? It's shitty since this was our game to play together when he had time.

• Upvote 1

Theron550
13 minutes ago, Rybec said:

A buddy of mine is deployed overseas and it will mean I don't get to play with him anymore? It's shitty since this was our game to play together when he had time.

Yeah it means you wont be able to play with him. 

I cant also play with my USA friends, LATAM player here.

Thank BSG for this! Im so thankful for their choices. 

BalmoraAddict

Ping kick made it impossible to play with my EU friends. As a player in Mexico I constantly get ping aroumd 100-200 on my closest server. BSG need to add an South American server or give us a refund because it makes the game impossible to play. High ping gives no advantage whatsoever. Just a bunch of try hards complaining they missed their shots because of my shitty ISP and my high ping.

BalmoraAddict

Now i can't even play by myself on my closest sever (Dallas ) without getting kicked 3-4 times per match. My edge of darkness account is now just an expensive waste of time. Can only play offline raids now, ping kick in alienating a large part of the community from playing with friends. i just wanted to have fun and play with friends. It's not like tarkov is an esport, thank you for killing the love i had for this game.