Sign in to follow this  
Aazatgrabya

Are we able to level too fast? Discuss...

Aazatgrabya

So I've been playing Tarkov now for two years so granted I am potentially getting better at this than many new recruits.  However, I feel that if we are roughly where we will be at launch for the speed at which one can journey through the levels - I fear it is too fast.

Big streamers can get through all the quests in less than a fortnight - some in less than a week.  Granted they play 12-15 hours a day, far greater than us mortals.  But at a relaxed pace I am at level 16 and I feel like I'm jumping through the quests and have most vendors at level 2.  I worry that if this is the pace we are to expect of a final release the game will feel 'complete' too soon.

Thoughts?

oubama9257

I think a lot of people are too afraid/anxious/frustrated to get out on a map because of fear of death/losing gears etc.

This leads them quitting the game and switch to another less intense game.

Aazatgrabya

Ironically that is precisely what got me hooked! :) 

MasterDk78

Need to lvl faster, i dont care about you "chads" being hard-core gamer.
Some here really are slow at the game, and while you run around and are lvl 30 now, im proudly at lvl 9 with all my vendors at lvl 1.

Getting those quest done is a ducking pain. coz being hunted down, if not at spawn point well some chads follow your shots and kill you! yarr!!

Ofcoz with a ranked match would solve most of this, but as now ther eis no such thing, so im getting used to get 1 tapped in the head.

My 1 min here

Czecher

I dont have time like  streamers ,so i dont carre about them and if its problem ?? RESET ur ACC and go again.Reset should be available even after release?

• Like 1